Oct. 15, 2006 (4 nights on the "New" Wonder)

Hey Sparkelly - If you want any advice on resorts we would be happy to give our opinion!

We are having some unusual weather here in Kansas. Upper 60's today and 70's tomorrow. Not what you expect in Feb-Mar but I'm not complaining! ;)

Sue88

Thanks but I think we've decided to just stay at Pop Century again - it was great the last time and we know where everything's at so we can just get to the parks and have some fun - not that the hotel room isn't fun as well.... ;) ! We decided since we're splurging a bit on the cruise this time (we got a verandah) we'll wait for our Anniversary trip to splurge on a different hotel when we can enjoy it more :lovestruc

It's been freezing cold here in Wisconsin!! Crazy weather, January I was going outside without a jacket and now I'm bundled from head to toe.

:shamrock: Kelly

I am sorry or your weather woe's :sad: to all of you mid-westerners and northerners. It is a cool but absolutly beautiful 67 degrees here in central coastal Florida. That must be why the Wonder resides here, it is simply Wonder-ful weather. :cloud9:

Looking forward to having you all out to visit :Pinkbounc

Hi Everyone :wave:
Im Valerie (or Val), Jen's (JenCel70) Mom. I invited myself along on her family cruise, then my son and his girlfriend decided it would be fun to come along also. :cheer2: Although my son and I cruised once before, it wasnt a Disney cruise. We're all looking forward to spending time together and enjoying all Disney has to offer us. :earboy2: Im also looking forward to making some new friends. Ive never posted to a board like this, so I hope it comes out ok.

Valerie :hippie:

Thanks for the welcome MJ :)

Are there any other single / divorced / widowed grandparents cruising solo? :wave2:

Valerie :hippie:

Hi there, My names Linda (39) I will be on this cruise too, with my husband Wayne and Daughter Elouise (4yrs) We come from the UK, and this will be our first ever Diisney cruise. Ive been on a cruise before with a girlfriend years ago,however this is the first time for my husband and daughter. We have rented a condo in Windsor Palms for 3 weeks, from 7th to 28th Oct. So the cruise fits in perfect for us. We were going to do the 7 day cruise next May, as doing the cruise in Oct is really strecting the money. However I think at end of May when we could next take holiday, it may be in Europe??!
We know NOTHING about the cruise, what to do etc, so im reading these boards daily! Im driving my husband mad, cos im so excited. We are really doing this cruise,so our daughter can have some time with the characters, and have some fun, while we relax.
What is this about the Atlantis trip? How much is it?
We have opted for later dinner, as we eat latish at home.
Glad there is no "formal" night as such, Husband doesnt do ties and shirts on holiday!!!!
Now we are booked, I need to start my diet!
Keep in touch.............

:dumbo: Welcome Lindy Loo :wave:,

Have you vacationed in the US before? Are you going to visit the parks too?
Glad to have you visiting with us and the cruise is sure to be awsome. I know what you mean about husbands and formal wear :groom:,mine wont even do Disney :confused3 . That is why he and I are cruising again in April '07, 7 days on the Royal Carribbean. Looking forward to meeting you and your family in October.

Hi again. Yes we have been to Disney before. This time we are doing 3 weeks in total ( including the cruise) The cruise is the BIGGIE for me........Its what ive always dreamed of. We see it on holiday programmes, on TV in the UK, and I alway wish to go... and now i am !!!! Im so glad to "speak" to you guys, as im in danger of getting on everyones nerves here. All I want to talk about is the cruise. I know this is unfair, as we are lucky to be going to florida, let alone the cruise ( however we both work hard, dont go out alot, dont drink heavily or smoke) so I guess we deserve some fun?? Disney fun!!!
We are dressing up for Pirate night.
not sure if to do any land trip in Nassue. Would like to see Atlantis, ut not sure of cost. My thoughts why not enjoy the ship/boat, as 4 nights will go so quick. We have requested late dinner. Any other info please let me know. Hoping to meet up with you all at some point. Best wishes....

Hi Lindy Loo :wave:

It sounds like you will have a nice long and relaxing vacation. You are so right to be excited about the cruise portion of your trip! Disney cruising is great.
I don't know how much the excursion to Atlantis is but you have more than one option if you are wanting to see it. It is not that far from where the ship will dock and a taxi trip will be a reasonable alternative (not very pricey). Your family could explore it for a bit and then head back to the ship.
Just staying on the ship is fun too.
And, YES, you definately deserve to have a fun vacation.
I hope to vacation in London some day! ;)

sue88

Hello Everyone! :sunny:

DH & I will be joining you all on the Wonder. :wave: We've sailed twice before, but this is our first DCL voyage. Our son & DIL just returned from a 3-night Wonder cruise and LOVED it! Disney is the best!

You all seem so friendly. Nice to meet you!

Mrs. Darling said:
DH & I will be joining you all on the Wonder. We've sailed twice before, but this is our first DCL voyage. Our son & DIL just returned from a 3-night Wonder cruise and LOVED it! Disney is the best!

DH & I have decided to take a different cruise since we've visited the Bahamas before.

Hope you all have a great time in October!

Tomorrow is the 15th! Just 7 months to go :banana:

Where is your excitment people?!? :yay:

Here is a pre cruise poll:
What are you most looking forward to?
I want to sit on a comfy deck chair and watch the sea and sky. (ahhh, total relaxation! :teeth:

sue88

Everything! I'm looking forward to having a (much needed) relaxing time with my new husband, beautiful blue water, mornings and nights on our verandah, eating lots of food, pirate night, and getting to buy new vacation clothes! :woohoo:

We cant wait to get on board..... have a look around and jump in the pool. My daughter 4 yrs cant wait to meet characters, go to the disco family ones of course) My huband will want t relax and have a glass or two of wine ( as he will be driving the rest of the holiday, so wont drink anything, well just juice or coke LOL!)
We will be dressing up for pirate night. We have late sitting.
Any one else dressing up ?

Sue88 said:
Tomorrow is the 15th! Just 7 months to go :banana:

Where is your excitment people?!? :yay:

Here is a pre cruise poll:
I want to sit on a comfy deck chair and watch the sea and sky. (ahhh, total relaxation! :teeth:

sue88

Yay, another month bites the dust :cheer2:

I am looking forward to:
4 days of fun with two of my favorite people, DD and DSis. :cutie: :cutie:
Exploring Nassau and CC
The entire ship experiance
and FOOD ::yes::

:thumbsup2 Yes! Thanks for the excellent response! I knew that the excitment was still alive and well.

I'm looking forward to the entire ship experience too. It is so easy to get spoiled on the ship. Why fight it, I say.

You all have delightful disney dreams. :wizard:

Hey MJ, I will be with two of the best and most fun people too!!! What a strange coincidence. hmmmm.

Hey Lindy Loo, We have late seating too. We will likely be pirates as well. The pirate party should be fun! pirate:

Hey Sparkelly, You have A LOT to look forward to. Those romantic evenings on the veranda with you new husband. sigh... :cloud9:

sue88

Wow!!! It's hard to believe that it is already March....but, I'm like you...we can't wait. I'm with you for the total relaxation idea....but, we're coming with the grandkids....so, we're looking forward to doing some exciting things with them too!! They've been on a cruise...but, this will be our first. We've been to WDW several times though.

I've started working on costumes....have granddaughter's Cinderella dress almost done...have to start on the whole families pirate outfits soon. :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter