Oct. 12, 2013 - WONDERful cruise from Galveston

If anyone decides they want to cancel their Family Cabana please PM as we are a party of 9 and would be interested in one. As we are only Silver members, there were none available at check-in at 12:01am, and I have been checking almost daily for cancellations.

I realize it is a long-shot, but no harm in posting, right?

Having fun putting together the FE gifts - our third cruise but first time participating. The boys are counting down the days on our calendar...so cute and fun!

Counting down the days until we sail!!
This will be my first time even seeing the ocean. It's always been my mom's dream to go on a cruise, so I'm taking her for her anniversary. Have any of you ever had Palo brunch? I thought that would be a good way to celebrate.

Counting down the days until we sail!!
This will be my first time even seeing the ocean. It's always been my mom's dream to go on a cruise, so I'm taking her for her anniversary. Have any of you ever had Palo brunch? I thought that would be a good way to celebrate.
I love Palo we always have one dinner and brunch(which my sister prefers). It is a great way to celebrate. Try to schedule one now before we cruise, if you cant go to Route 66 as soon as you get on the ship to try to schedule it then. If they don't have anything available make sure you get on the wait list. They always get cancellations at the last minute.

If anyone is looking for a cruise packing list, let me know. I have created one that I found helpful the last couple of cruises.

Perhaps someone with access to Facebook could post it on there if I send you the file?

I see that no attachments are allowed here on this forum, otherwise I would stick it here.

I would be very interested in seeing this packing list that you have come up with. I've been looking all over for a good one. I found one, but it was mainly for cruising in the summer months. Would love to know if I should be packing shorts or sweaters!

Anyone know what movies will be showing onboard? (Sorry, if someone has answered this already) We enjoyed Frankenweenie and the Odd Life of Timothy Green last October, just glad we didn't have to pay for them at the regular theater, which is an easy $100 a visit for my family!

Could someone on the FB Group give us that aren't a Synopsis of anything good or important that we may have missed on here?

Also, has anyone noticed that time seems to be slowing down the closer we get to the cruise? :scratchin

Can't wait!

So so excited to be taking our first Disney Cruise with the family. I also was just told about FE. Is there anyone who would let me join in there group? And maybe a quick synopsis of what it entails exactly.

My kids are 6 and 8.

Also maybe something's I don't want to miss out on.

Thanks in advance. :cheer2:

Okay more questions.

My 8 yr old son wants to know. How dressy this evening is???

Again, I'm so new it's not even funny:laughing:

Hey guys, There is OGT and VGT available for our cruise!!! Came out yesterday!! My brother and niece got a VGT! They will not do the FE since its so late, my bro is just gonna hang one outside his room and my mom and I are going to put things in there :) So our group is now Kim (43) and Karis (8) 7119 Peg (my mom) and my other daughter McKennna (7) 7120 and My Brother Mike (41)and my niece Keira (6) in a VGT Getting so excited!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter