• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct. 12, 2013 - WONDERful cruise from Galveston

Pukpkinkate please count my hubby and I in on mixology, as long as its not around 11-12 on day 6.

:yay: For those on a GTY, cabins are starting to be assigned... May want to check! :yay:

Will it say guarantee? We have been assigned room #8090 4E but I keep looking to see if it will change.

Will it say guarantee? We have been assigned room #8090 4E but I keep looking to see if it will change.

No the GTY is those of us who did not get a room assignment when the reservation was made. I think you will just see a change in cabin numbers if they move you. Good luck!

::MickeyMo

I'm looking forward to the cruise and meeting new people. Also if the have any questions about the college program or want to know about my.

The guarantee part of it is for people that book their original reservation with a stateroom category that they want. So for example, you book an Ocean View room with a "guarantee" that you will get at least that type of room. They wouldn't put you in an inside cabin because you are paying for a view room or better. And they may even put you in a room with a verandah depending on how the boat is filling up.

But for you and me, we booked with the room we want so we got our room assignment when we made the reservation. I've heard people like us still might get an upgrade but I'm not counting on it.

Any one else have the cruise blues?
Feels like the day will never come, and I am starting to hear the horn in my sleep.

Hello everyone,
Since some of you are not in the FE groups I just want to invite everyone to our WelcomeAboard meet 3 PM on embarkation day. We will meet in the Promenade Lounge on Deck Three. We also have a pajama breakfast planned for the last sea day at 9AM. More meets will be scheduled as we get closer.
you can email me at disneywonder101213@yahoo.com It is easier to reach me by email.

Melissa:beach:

Count us in 2 adults, 4 kids

Anyone going to Blue Lagoon, Nassau or have been there in the past? Wondering if it is worth it to get off the ship in Nassau to visit this beach

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter