• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct. 12, 2013 - WONDERful cruise from Galveston

I'm giving a shout out regarding a small oopsies! Melissa Stevenson (Disneyfan19712006), WONDERwoman organizer of ALL our FE groups. just let slip in another FB post that they are celebrating her 51st birthday during the cruise!!!! I don't know about you, but I'm slipping a little extra pixie dust in her FE for all the wonderful work she has done for us! Hooray and happy early birthday to you. :). (now you're gonna put a lump of coal in my FE, aren't you) I'm such a stinker! Hehe!

:wave2: We just booked and are so excited for our first Disney cruise!

It will be me, DH, DD (7), DMIL, and DFIL.

I've sent an e-mail to this cruise's yahoo account, hoping that it's not too late to be added to the FE - what a wonderful way to add some magic to a cruise!

I've been voraciously reading the DISboards and have learned so much - I can't wait to experience everything! Thank you all for sharing your tips and ideas...I hope I have some to share once we get back.

Meredith

This is our first Disney Cruise! It's going to be me, my husband, my mother, and our two kids( 2 & 4). Our 2 year old is celebrating her 3rd birthday! We are not going to participate in the FE, just because this is our first trip and for money purpose. I would love to meet new people and get to know other families on the trip! Probably our next cruise, we will participate in the FE! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello fellow cruisers! For those still wanting to participate in the FE, I believe they have started Group Four! Our cruise also has a closed (private) FB page. You can friend request Kate Mickley (disboards- PumpkinKate) to join. 69 days to go! GTY reservations will probably get their room info in about 2 weeks. Can't wait!

:welcome: kbphares23 and Meredith. We can't wait for this cruise!

@Kbphares23, we will also not be participating in FE this cruise. We have participated in the last 4 cruises and it was loads of fun, but this time just don't have the energy to plan for it. Last time DH said he would do it and I end up with the task. DD11 loves it and she will help deliver, but planning gifts in her hands might be costly.

Hmmm maybe I can raid my DH's Disney Pin collection and pass those out..:rotfl2: oh, no I am not going to do it... I am not going to do it.

Can't wait to meet everyone in 69 days.

Laura

Hello everyone,
Since some of you are not in the FE groups I just want to invite everyone to our WelcomeAboard meet 3 PM on embarkation day. We will meet in the Promenade Lounge on Deck Three. We also have a pajama breakfast planned for the last sea day at 9AM. More meets will be scheduled as we get closer.
you can email me at disneywonder101213@yahoo.com It is easier to reach me by email.

Melissa:beach:

Do we need to sign up for the PJ breakfast? Where will it be? What is it exactly? Sounds like something fun!

Sounds like you guys have had a blast during your travels. 70 days will come quick. Then it will be my and Walt's turn to go in November.

If anyone is looking for a water bottle with a strap for the cruise they have some nice ones light metal ones with a neoprene holder at the diney store markes down to $4 99...and our Disney store has all their clearance an extra 25% off. I will tey to post a picture if I figure out how

I got 5 of those today! Also got some swim suits, and disney princess hair chalk! I found some cute pattern placemats for $1 each there, and will use them for material in my FE gifts!

If anyone is looking for a water bottle with a strap for the cruise they have some nice ones light metal ones with a neoprene holder at the diney store markes down to $4 99...and our Disney store has all their clearance an extra 25% off. I will tey to post a picture if I figure out how

We bought some of these last year and we encountered a few problems so hopefully they have fixed them. Every clip of the 3 we bought that holds the strap cracked and we ended up having to attach the strap to the cap which made it difficult to open and close. You also cant't get any ice to fit into the narrow opening so be aware of that as well. They are super cute though!

Count 7 of us in on the pajama breakfast,it sounds like fun.I just hope it won't be the same day as our character breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter