Oct 10, 2013 - Disney Dream

*999haunts

Earning My Ears
OUR F/E GROUP IS CLOSED!!

FINAL LIST

Neereulet / 6614/ 2 adults- Evan M, Janie F / 3 kids Emma F (7), Abby F (5), Anna (F) 2

Neereulet's inlaws / 6072 / 2 adults-M, F

*999haunts/ 6012 / 4 adults- Trish F, Jon M, Anees M, Brittany F

Phenomenalbrandi / 6180 / 2 adults –Brandi F, Brian M / 1 kid –Hope F (4)

meryll83 / 9579 / 2 adults -Meryll F, Simon M

Dunnmom / 10070 / 3 adults - Jimmy M, Tammy F, Madona F / 2 kids - Mason M (9), Graham M (6)

GarrettJD / 6504 / 2 adults – Nikkie F, Garrett M

Lsutodd002 / cabin unknown / 2 adults, Todd M, Erin F / 2 kids –Tod Arin M (4), Bailey F (8)

Gmilligan /10142/ 2 adults- Candice F, Greg M / 2 kids-Amyia F (14),Evelyn F (14)

Poolesaredisneycrazy/ 9590 / 2 adults –Bob M , Yvette F / 1 kid – John M (7)

Tlc330 / 9164 / 2 adults - Kevin M, Trish F / 1 kid – Mackenzie F (7)

Our guidelines will be simple:
1) Each cabin should provide at least one gift for each cabin participating. The choice is yours to either provide a group gift (one per family per cabin) or a smaller individual gift for each person. More than one gift is totally acceptable, however, please remember you must give AT LEAST ONE.

2. All gifts can be delivered anytime between the ship leaving the port on Thursday, Oct 10th until Saturday night, Oct 12th. This will give folks time to pack their bags on Sunday with no worries.

3.Please make sure your DISboard user name is on the gift so we know who it's from!

Here some links I've copied to help you out if you still aren't sure what a fish extender is.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32651483&postcount=378
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

We will be on board with you guys! This will be our third Disney cruise. We love it! My mom is paying for all the grand kids this trip. It will be my moms second Disney cruise, it will be the first Disney cruise for my brother and his kids and for my sister. There are 12 of us in all. We have never done the FE before, but we might be interested this time. My nephews are so excited. Can't wait, hope this year goes by smoothly!

That's awesome!

There are four of us...all adults, but big kids at heart. Let me know if you are interested for sure on the F/E - we've already got some stuff going on for it LOL

Hi!
My name is Kim and I will be traveling along with Ryan (11) and Sara (7). My sister and her two kids Madelyn (10) and Turner (8) will also be with us! We are still working on my parents to join us as well. We would love to participate in the FE. I was the coordinator with our last group, so I will be happy to help you with it any step of the way!

Kim

Hey y'all, I'm Dianne and I'll be on this cruise with 2 of my older sisters...Yes, we are all over 40, but kids at heart! 2 of us have cruised with Disney before but haven't done the F/E. We are really looking forward to it!!!

I'm a long time lurker here on the boards and am coming out of the dark! We just booked this as our first Disney Cruise vacay. Even though we have cruised before with both Carnival and Royal Carribbean and visited WDW several times we are so, so super excited to give DCL a whirl! We are also doing a few days at WDW before hand to catch the Food and Wine festival. I am traveling with DH and DD, age 4. We are so down for Fish Extenders. I also have some great ideas already. I also can't wait to see everyone's door decs!!

:banana:

Hi lovely people - 2 more here!
This will be our second DCL cruise, first was on the Wonder in 2009 for our honeymoon. We'll be at the YC for 10 nights beforehand and 2 nights before that for our first stay at Universal at the Hard Rock :cool1:

This will be our first Disney cruise! Travelling with DH, two boys (6 & 9) and my mom. I don't know much about F/E but it looks like a lot of fun! We would love to be included. Any advice is welcomed!:)

I have been researching this and still have no clue as to what I would be doing trying to organize this. If anyone wants to jump in, I can help in any way possible......I'm just so lost!

HI Everyone!!! I just made my reservation for the Oct 10th cruise just need to make the deposit!! This is my 3rd Disney cruise. I was on the Wonder in 08, The Dream in 11 and then this one! This will be my parents 2nd as they were on the Dream in 11 but my PAPA's first cruise! My papa has had some horrible health problems so we are wanting to really start with some fun and making memories with him! I am all about doing the FE and can't wait! If you need help with organizing information I woule be more then happy to help!

Hi my name is Janie. This will be my families first disney cruise. It will be myself, my husband, we have three kids ages 2, 5, & 7. My mother and law and father in law will also be joining us. We would love to participate in the FE. Please let me know how this works, it sounds like fun!!

Hi my name is Janie. This will be my families first disney cruise. It will be myself, my husband, we have three kids ages 2, 5, & 7. My mother and law and father in law will also be joining us. We would love to participate in the FE. Please let me know how this works, it sounds like fun!!

Hi,
I've added updated information on the first post - this should help you with what a fish extender exchange is all about :thumbsup2

Evan- adult
Janie- adult
Emma- girl age 7
Abby- girl age 5
Anna- girl age 2

Stateroom- 6614

DH (Rick) and I will be joining in on this cruise. We will be at WDW for a few days and taking part in the Twilight Tower of Terror 10 miler, then the 4 day Bahama's cruise, then this cruise, and then a few days at WDW for the Food and Wine Festival.

This will be our first Disney cruise! Travelling with DH, two boys (6 & 9) and my mom. I don't know much about F/E but it looks like a lot of fun! We would love to be included. Any advice is welcomed!:)

Okay, I am adding genders and ages:

Jimmy -Male - 60
Tammy - Female - 45
Madona -Female - 66
Mason - Male - 9
Graham -Male - 6

Do we have a group on Facebook? I would be happy to help you with this. I've never done it, either, but will offer whatever help you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter