Oct 10, 2013 - Disney Dream

A Facebook group is a great idea!

Our group is titled:

Disney Dream F/E group -10/10/13

Feel free to join in and sound off.

Hello everyone! We just booked this cruise a couple of days ago-- it'll be our 2nd Disney cruise and the 1st time aboard the Dream. We were convinced by the new Halloween party and events-- we love Halloween, so we will definitely be fully participating. We'll be coming off 5 nights at WDW and going to the MNSSHP, so we'll have our costumes ready!

If someone organizes the FE exchange, we will probably participate. There are only two of us, me and my wife. Looking forward to the cruise!

Here is the list so far.

Please confirm that your info is correct :thumbsup2
and that you still want to be included. Also please post your cabin #. Thanks!

List is your Disboards ID / Cabin# / Adults / Kids with age

Neereulet / cabin unknown / 2 adults- Evan M, Janie F / 3 kids Emma F (7), Abby F (5), Anna (F) 2
*999haunts/ 6012 / 4 adults- Trish F, Jon M, Anees M, Brittany F
Phenomenalbrandi /cabin unknown/ 2 adults -F,M / 1 kid -F (4)
meryll83 / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F,M
Vdiannep / cabin unknown / 3 adults - F, F, F
Dunnmom / cabin unknown / 3 adults - Jimmy M, Tammy F, Madona F / 2 kids - Mason M (9), Graham M (6)
Relaxin' / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F, M
GarrettJD / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F, M

I just put in a request to join the facebook group. Here is our info!

Cabin #6180. Brandi and Brian (Me and DH), and Hope (DD), age 4.

So excited about the Halloween offerings! Is it October yet? :rotfl2:

Thanks so much for keeping up with this!!

My group is correct!

My in laws will be in cabin- 6072, adult male and female and would also like to participate in the fish extender!

Updated List:

Neereulet / 6614/ 2 adults- Evan M, Janie F / 3 kids Emma F (7), Abby F (5), Anna (F) 2

Neereulet's inlaws / 6072 / 2 adults-M, F

*999haunts/ 6012 / 4 adults- Trish F, Jon M, Anees M, Brittany F

Phenomenalbrandi / 6180 / 2 adults -F,M / 1 kid -F (4)

meryll83 / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F,M

Vdiannep / cabin unknown / 3 adults - F, F, F

Dunnmom / cabin unknown / 3 adults - Jimmy M, Tammy F, Madona F / 2 kids - Mason M (9), Graham M (6)

Relaxin' / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F, Rick M

GarrettJD / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F, M

Our cabin is 10070.

Do they do special stuff on the cruise for Halloween? I haven't heard anything.

I just sent a request to join the FB page.

Getting so excited!!!
:yay:

Looking forward to participating in the FE exchange! My name is Garrett and my DW's name is Nikkie. We are still GTY so I'll post as soon as I find out our cabin number.

Dunnmom-- yes, there's going to be new Halloween activities on the Dream for both kids and adults. They're encouraging everyone to bring costumes and having trick or treating, costume contests, etc. My wife and I love Halloween and we're doing MNSSHP right before the cruise, so we can't wait! :cool1:

Here's the email I got from DCL regarding the Halloween activities:

Thank you for choosing a Disney Cruise Line vacation. We look forward to sailing with you and want to take this opportunity to share with you some important information as you prepare to pack for your vacation. You'll want to make room for your costume, because this year we've created an all-new event, Halloween on the High Seas, and we'll be celebrating with themed offerings on your sailing.

The Disney Dream will unveil Halloween on the High Seas with new events and activities along with a costume contest for adult Guests and a special costume parade for children on the following sail dates:

September 22 September 26 October 3
October 6 October 10 October 13
October 17 October 20 October 24
October 27 October 31
Though not required, we encourage Guests of all ages to bring their costumes and join in our expanded Halloween celebration. From spellbinding stories, fun-filled family entertainment and yummy treats, we've tried to think of everything to make these voyages special. While there will be themed activities throughout the cruise, on one special evening, children will receive candy treat bags in their staterooms that they can bring along to a ship-wide party to collect even more treats. On this same evening, prizes will be awarded to our adult costume contest participants based on the following categories:

Funniest Most Spooky
Best Group Most Original
Most Disney
More information on themed nights, times and locations will be available onboard in the Personal Navigator that will be delivered to your stateroom.

Please remember that while all Guests are invited to wear costumes, we ask that you choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive. To avoid any disappointment or delay in the boarding process, we ask that when considering costume options you refrain from bringing toys or props that resemble guns, knives or other related implements, as these items will not be allowed onboard.

Again, we look forward to sailing with you and hope you have a magical cruise.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

This will be our first Disney Cruise and we would like to participate in the FE exchange. I will look for the group on Facebook. Thanks°o°
Cabin 9164
Kevin, Trish and Mackenzie(F)-age 7

I see it has been months since the last post for this FE. Is this still going on for this cruise, and is there a list somewhere? My family of 4 (2A, 2C) would like to participate.

Todd

Would it be possible to split into "teams"? This worked well in a previous FE I took part in, so you only had to visit 3 or 4 cabins rather than everyone on the whole list?

9579 is our cabin number :goodvibes

Update! Our cabin number is 6504.

Working on our costumes for MNSSHP and the Halloween stuff on the cruise this weekend. Anyone else plan on dressing up?

Sign us up.. We are a family of 4.

2 adults and two girls age 14

Candice
Greg
Amyia - 14
Evelyn - 14

Are we going to close this out soon and figure out if we will do groups or everyone together? I would like to know how many people so I can start buying things. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter