Obamacare success stories please

After being here for 1 year and having read varied posts from posters on this thread over the course of the year, I don't think anyone can throw rocks at glass houses regarding sarcastic comments.

No one is throwing rocks. Just pointing out that if the majority of one's posts on a particular subject are sarcastic, one should be not be surprised when one's sincerity is questioned on the odd non sarcastic post.

Can honestly say I don't live I glass house when it comes to that.

My my, busy guy!

The original intent of this thread was to hear success stories.

I think you and I are done now. Carry on.......:goodvibes

It took three minutes, as I only went back to our exchange last evening on the thread to pull those two and so it wasn't much of a strain on my day. I'm killing time in O'Hare waiting for my flight, anyways, so it was something to do. But yes, I see no reason to further engage, so carry on with your fun. I prefer to work on solutions with those who want to make things better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter