Number 9 is really FINE! Welcome to AKL LITE - the 'unofficial' FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if someone can answer this...

Last year while planning our trip, I read that Saana was offering a limited breakfast buffet. Really more continental, I never made it down there to check. Was this a rumor or was and is it true? We don't mind walking over to Mara, I'm just curious. I don't want to rush our summer, but I am so excited for fall and our trip in October.

The offered this as a trial for a while, but it was discontinued. Sanaa just serves lunch and dinner now.

Corinna

Hi, I don't know if this has been posted yet, since there are so many pages on this thread I havent been able to sort through yet.
We are thinking of possibly booking a Value Villa at AKV's and I was wondering if anyone has any photos of one's they've stayed in, including their views to the outdoors?
Anything would help...thank you!! :)

So we rented points from a friend who has RCI points and they were converted to DVC. When I talked to the CM, she said she didn't know if it was Savanna View or not. Well, today, I finally managed to link my res with My Magical Experience and it listed our room type as 2 bedroom villa Savannah View!! I'm on cloud nine and just wanted to share my excitement!!! 69 days!!

The offered this as a trial for a while, but it was discontinued. Sanaa just serves lunch and dinner now.

Corinna

Thanks for answering the question for these fine folks! Generally if you wait a bit someone will have the answer.

So we rented points from a friend who has RCI points and they were converted to DVC. When I talked to the CM, she said she didn't know if it was Savanna View or not. Well, today, I finally managed to link my res with My Magical Experience and it listed our room type as 2 bedroom villa Savannah View!! I'm on cloud nine and just wanted to share my excitement!!! 69 days!!

Awesome! Congrats!!

T-2 weeks to our check in to AKL Club! Woo hoo!

I just wished my name was on that list.... I need to plan a vacation there too...

But I am still cruising on my TR, one of these days I will get caught up...

So have a lot of fun planning and enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks! Hopefully you will get another trip in the works soon!

WOW, that is awesome and you should be on cloud 9! Have an awesome stay:goodvibes

psac said:
Thanks for answering the question for these fine folks! Generally if you wait a bit someone will have the answer.

Awesome! Congrats!!

T-2 weeks to our check in to AKL Club! Woo hoo!

Ooh please post a LOT about your trip as soon as you are back (or even from AKL!) we are only a few weeks after you and I am dying for update especially on CL stuff!

I've started looking at pictures and getting really excited for our trip. 56 days! We are thinking we will want to use the pool at the lodge at least a couple of days. Do you guys think it would be easier to use the busses to come over from the villas or to ask for a room on the end closest to the lodge and walk over? Also, does anyone know if we would still have good views of the animals on that end of the villas?

I've started looking at pictures and getting really excited for our trip. 56 days! We are thinking we will want to use the pool at the lodge at least a couple of days. Do you guys think it would be easier to use the busses to come over from the villas or to ask for a room on the end closest to the lodge and walk over? Also, does anyone know if we would still have good views of the animals on that end of the villas?

The walk is easy no matter where you are at.

At most a 10-15 minute walk from one to the other.

I'm thinking of booking the Wanyama safari the day we arrive and thought these were good threads on the topic. IPO had the meeting time at 3:45.

Comments and pictures:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2762492

Devine dining review with more pictures:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3085906

Thanks so much for posting these links! I'll be going on the Wanyama safari in a couple of weeks and was wondering about the menu. These were super-helpful. :goodvibes

If anyone can post the bottled beers they have in the Club lounge if they have a moment, it would be MUCH appreciated! I've seen pics of Yuengling in some other resort CL pics but not AKL. I'm hoping it's at AKL as well, since we can't get it around us and it's a sentimental favorite!

We stayed AKL CL last September and they did have yeungling. It is one of our faves too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter