Now It's a Royal Baby NAME Watch thread!

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is a very pretty name. I love the nick name Lottie so I hope that's what they are using!

Chelsea Clinton also named her daughter Charlotte.

So it's Charlotte for his Dad, Charles, Elizabeth for his Grandmother, the queen, and Diana for his beloved mother. Works for me.

And....Elizabeth is Kate's middle name, Charlotte is Pippa's middle name. So the mother and her family haven't been totally forgotten. :)
That's right I forgot about Charlotte being Pippa's middle name. I would imagine it's more of a nod to her than Charles, if the truth be told.

Who says that the Elizabeth isn't for Kate, that is her middle name. Sure the Queen may think its for her, but Kate and William are the only ones who know the truth :rolleyes1
Lol, we did exactly this for one of our daughters. Two relatives think she's named after them but she's really not. But they have no idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter