Now It's a Royal Baby NAME Watch thread!

I saw that Kate and William sent breakfast to the fans camped out at the hospital the other day. That was a nice touch. Going over your due date is hard enough but I can't imagine going over and having the entire world watching you and talking about it.

I saw that, too, and agree, it was nice of them. Supposedly the pastries had pink ribbons on them!

I am quite partial to Alice...finger's crossed..but if it's a boy I think it would be fun too, maybe William and Harry all over again, lol.

I cannot imagine being them and having the world waiting for your child to be born!! It's bad enough not being a royal. I love the name Alice! :-)

I didn't realize I was so invested when the last one was born until I was disappointed he wasn't a girl! But lord, he is cute. I can't wait to see this one.

I heard the Queen is ordering Kate to wait until May to give birth. For some reason Liz doesn't want an April great-grandchild. ;)

I saw that, too, and agree, it was nice of them. Supposedly the pastries had pink ribbons on them!
According to journalists here in the UK the Deli that the breakfasts were ordered from always tie a pink bow on their boxes! But, you never know! I think Kate is having a girl princess:

Claire :)

My MIL's name is Charlotte. I don't think she is particularly interested in the Royals but would think it was neat if that was the name. Charlotte Alice Diana sounds pretty~

They was a photo of her taken of her drive baby George to swim lessons.
I love how down to earth they are and do so much for themselves.

I personally hate the name Alice for a baby.

Where is the best place online to keep up with all the "unofficial" royal baby news? Is there a British version of TMZ? :tilt:

Love Charlotte. I love the name Diana and think it would be a beautiful tribute but worry that she would have to spend the rest of her life in her grandmother's shadow . Even if just a middle name she will have it brought up throughout her life and comparisons will be made constantly, more so than if Diana is not a part of her name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter