• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

The shirts came out great TK! You are being way too hard on yourself. I love the blue for the Mickey heads. They are wonderful!

Ok...

First...I can not find my post about your ADRs?? Did I overlook it?

I can't remember what all I said. I know I was stunned that everything was taken. You think it is Free Dining stuff? Is it the online system?

I am glad you got most of what you wanted. Hopefully you can get Ohana's, too!!

Now...about those shirts. I only have one comment/question. How much do they cost? I want to buy one. ::yes::

maroo,

We could hire her to make some for us- OR she could give you a tye-die tutorial, and you could make some for us. :yay: Maybe you could bribe her with some of that fun stuff you got the other day?

TK? What do you say? Want to go into business?? They really ARE THAT good!

The shirts came out great TK! You are being way too hard on yourself. I love the blue for the Mickey heads. They are wonderful!

It's my inner perfectionist coming out. She's usually hidden deep inside, but every now and then she rears her ugly head.

Like with Disney ADRs and tie dye Mickey shirts.

:scratchin Apparently, she's trip related. :lmao:

Ok...

First...I can not find my post about your ADRs?? Did I overlook it?

I can't remember what all I said. I know I was stunned that everything was taken. You think it is Free Dining stuff? Is it the online system?

I am glad you got most of what you wanted. Hopefully you can get Ohana's, too!!

Maroo, I don't know, because I'm having a weird week, but I don't remember if you posted about the dining. Hmmm...

Anyway! I attribute it to the new online system and the 90 day booking window. My past ones were 180, and even when I had the 90 day window with Tink, I called and it wasn't an issue. Now she and I weren't making a full week worth of ressies, but still. We went over Memorial Day weekend during Flower and Garden Festival. I mean, I expected us to have trouble and we didn't. I'm wondering if people have booked multiple ADRs for similar times and are trying to decide what to keep. Now, I know that I'm picking some popular restaurants, too, so I'm sure that plays into it.

But I'm not worried. We got almost everything we wanted, and one of my ressies, part of our party wasn't even interested in, so no big deal.

Now...about those shirts. I only have one comment/question. How much do they cost? I want to buy one. ::yes::

Oh, for pete's sake. :blush:

maroo,

We could hire her to make some for us- OR she could give you a tye-die tutorial, and you could make some for us. :yay: Maybe you could bribe her with some of that fun stuff you got the other day?

TK? What do you say? Want to go into business?? They really ARE THAT good!

OMG, you're both really serious! Wow. I would love to make them for you, and I wouldn't even know what to charge. I'll have to PM you guys. :thumbsup2

OOOH I love those Tye died shirts...I wonder if I sent you a shirt if you would make me one LOL (just kidding of course) however I'm not doing any tye dye that makes me all types of nervous!!!

I'm glad your mom really liked that and so did you DS that is fantastic!!!

OOOH I love those Tye died shirts...I wonder if I sent you a shirt if you would make me one LOL (just kidding of course) however I'm not doing any tye dye that makes me all types of nervous!!!

You don't need to be kidding, hon. If you sent me one, I would make it for you. Maroo, All7OfUS, and I are chatting about my making some for them as well. :thumbsup2

I'm glad your mom really liked that and so did you DS that is fantastic!!!

I see more shirts in my future. ;)

Hey everyone! I wanted to give you a mini update on the shirts. I went ahead and used a small acrylic brush and minimal bleach to emphasize the Mickey heads on mine and DS' second round. Well, it came out great! I threw them in the wash, and they're hanging to dry, so I'll take pictures and have them posted tomorrow, hopefully. :thumbsup2

You don't need to be kidding, hon. If you sent me one, I would make it for you. Maroo, All7OfUS, and I are chatting about my making some for them as well. :thumbsup2

I see more shirts in my future. ;)

You seriously shouldn't kid. Because I'll have shirts in the mail to you before you know it! :upsidedow

It was called to my attention (thanks, Maroo!) that this is my 7,000th post.

And to make it a good one.

I consider this to be a good one. ;)

Jack38-1.jpg
birthday08.jpg
jack19-4.jpg
jack44-1.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
jack22-3.jpg

and last but not least...

TinkBDay-2.jpg

Heh heh.

There you have it. 7 pictures of Jack for my 7,000th post.

I sense a new tradition starting.

Pirate. pirate:

Okay. Here's round two before and after.

July09-19.jpg
DSCI0263-1.jpg

July09-18.jpg
DSCI0264-2.jpg

It's still a learning process for me, but I think they look pretty good. There are some splotches of white where I wouldn't like them, but hey. Not bad for the second round I think. :thumbsup2

I really like the outline of the Mickey head in bleach.....makes it POP out :thumbsup2

#4! I'll be # 4 :)

They are adorable TK, really really cute! I think I'm going to have to rethink doing some kind of matching shirt for our trip next year they are that cute.

I'm crafty....but tie dye freaks me out for some reason. I love them! And the 7 pictures of Jack.

#4! I'll be # 4 :)

They are adorable TK, really really cute! I think I'm going to have to rethink doing some kind of matching shirt for our trip next year they are that cute.

I'm crafty....but tie dye freaks me out for some reason. I love them! And the 7 pictures of Jack.

Oh my goodness, look at you all line up! :lmao:

I really do like that this is matching, but different. It's virtually impossible to create the same shirt, but the color of the Mickey heads gives it some unity.

And who doesn't love 7 pictures of Jack?;)

And 2xcited, at this rate, I should start a side business. So far, I've got three people interested in shirts. Care to be number four? :goodvibes

I just might. And you could totally start a side business. I think there is one guy on ebay who does it but no reason you couldn't get on there too!

They turned out great. They look so cute! I can see the pictures now - all of you in your matching shirts. :thumbsup2 You should go ahead and buy the picture frame now!

Ok...

I think the DIS gods can take a chill pill a minute. :rotfl: Don't read this post...DIS gods. :rolleyes1

You should totally start a business. So...PM me and we can get you set up on eBay! :) Do you take Pay Pal? ;)

Just kidding. :upsidedow (actually I am not, but maybe that will please the DIS gods).

Then, of course, you would not be able to actually advertise your business (that currently does not exist) here on the DIS, of course. Then the DIS gods would really get upset with you and may send you to DIS Neverland. Pirate.

Now...about that 7000th post!!! Woah! What a great way to start the day!

Almost as good as getting a pin for Free Dining in December. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter