NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in on watching this thread. I'll change my plans on Dec. 2nd if I can get a CP Reservation.

I did my first CP ever last year (saw Whoopi!) and loved it.

I couldn't get anything for coral reef after 4 or anything at garden grill at all so I book a 350 at coral reef for a party of 8 on Christmas Eve for the 815 show. I called disney dining twice, the first girl was not helpful,just saying the packages were not released yet since the narrators have not been announced. The second guy at least tried and said if u can do it on line and get a reservation number go for it! I figured I could change to a later time if one becomes available. Thank you so much pinkgodess76!
you're welcome

The one day I did look was the day some where able to get a reservation. Has anyone tried today? So far no luck for me

The one day I did look was the day some where able to get a reservation. Has anyone tried today? So far no luck for me
I keep checking, but nothing since yesterday morning. I've a hunch there won't be any more "glitches" before the ressies officially open. But good news is that we should hear an announcement this week (some narrators, maybe a release date) based on last year's timeline. :bored:

I booked a second reservation thorough the MDE app today. Both reservations were for Beirgarten but on different days. I've seen a couple of posts on Facebook announcing it. Keep trying and you will probably get in.

How do you find it on the app? I can't seem to find any dining packages or dinner shows through the app! Today is my ADR day and I've only been able to book anything via the app this morning but I can't find those!

How do you find it on the app? I can't seem to find any dining packages or dinner shows through the app! Today is my ADR day and I've only been able to book anything via the app this morning but I can't find those!

You aren't alone. I can't find any dinner packages that week at all. Candlelight hasn't come out yet and Fantasmic doesn't seem to be either.

That's good to hear at least! I was freaking out just a little bit about the F! package missing! We are heading to WDW tomorrow so it looks like I'll be stalking for reservations while we are there - plus due to our split stay we can't even make the second batch of dining reservations for a few days...

You aren't alone. I can't find any dinner packages that week at all. Candlelight hasn't come out yet and Fantasmic doesn't seem to be either.
I've never been able to find or book dining packages through the app??

The website has been terrible the last couple weeks, keep searching and don't give up!

I have also never been able to book dining packages with the app...I can't even search for them and find them to try and find a table. I booked the F! package for our stay, but ended up just calling on my ADR day because the website was spotty at that time. Good luck!

Just got word July 7th is the date they will available for booking, i wonder if there is word on narrators..not from my source at least
Thanks for the info! I hope your source is correct. :) It's nice having a possible booking date instead of the constant unknown!

I am confused. I am having no luck booking CP dinner package. Everything I have checked states no tables available or times not available to book at this time. But other people have been able to book this?

Ann Marie

I am confused. I am having no luck booking CP dinner package. Everything I have checked states no tables available or times not available to book at this time. But other people have been able to book this?

Ann Marie
There was a "glitch" on Saturday where the ressies opened for a brief period of time, but this has since been corrected. They should officially open within the next week or so - watch this thread for updates.

There was a "glitch" on Saturday where the ressies opened for a brief period of time, but this has since been corrected. They should officially open within the next week or so - watch this thread for updates.

Cluelyss, A moment ago Report

Thank you for clearing this up. I just wasted 1.5 hours trying combination I could but at least now know that there is hope.

Cluelyss, A moment ago Report

Thank you for clearing this up. I just wasted 1.5 hours trying combination I could but at least now know that there is hope.
Despite the build-up whenever Disney releases anything, these packages aren't really in that high demand. Like the Fantasmic! package, they're used to fill restaurants at off-peak times. Many were available last year up to the day of the reservation. Only the most popular celebrities sold out, and that was only once the narrators were announced. There's really no rush here, no reason to stalk it so intently. As long as you book within the first few days, you'll get exactly what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter