NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called and the person I spoke to put me on hold then came back and said she had talked to a supervisor who said Disney would honor the reservation since it was their error and make sure I have the confirmation #. I kept my 7:30 adr though, just in case.

Good to know! It would be pretty shady to just cancel everyone's ADR just because we were quick on the uptake :)

Good to know! It would be pretty shady to just cancel everyone's ADR just because we were quick on the uptake :)
Especially since the page has been up for ages with the ability to try to find reservations. Would make sense that people would keep trying if the page was up. I got mine as well and am glad to see that they will hopefully honor them.

24 nights?!?! Wow - that's big time!

Excited to see the speakers - love to see NPH!

Yeah big time! Very lucky that DH got extra holiday this year as they changed the holiday renewal dates so we are making the most of it!

I'm hoping for NPH too :D

Darn it!! I missed the glitch! I have been checking every morning, but not today! Ugh!!! I hope they announce the actual opening reservation date soon. This is the last thing I have to get for our trip.

Darn it!! I missed the glitch! I have been checking every morning, but not today! Ugh!!! I hope they announce the actual opening reservation date soon. This is the last thing I have to get for our trip.
Me too. I check every morning, except this morning I had to go to work early to take care of a problem. That figures, eh? I've been checking every morning for 4 straight weeks and the one day I don't.....

Seriously!! I have been sick the last couple days and I went to med express. Turns out I have a sinus infection. Didn't check on here until I came home.

URGH!!! I have been checking every morning but today we had a jam packed day that started very early and I didn't have time to check. Cant believe I missed the glitch!!!

URGH!!! I have been checking every morning but today we had a jam packed day that started very early and I didn't have time to check. Cant believe I missed the glitch!!!
Same here. Just got on and thought "Yeah! I'll try it." Nothing at all is available on Dec 17. Hoping it is just the "glitch" being fixed and not that things are already sold out. Sheesh. :sad2:

I'm hoping for NPH too :D

I tweeted NPH yesterday that I thought a Dec 20th reading would be a good idea. He actually replied to me, but said that he will be doing it in early December (probably for 4 days). Bummed that we won't see him (kind of figured we wouldn't since he normally reads early in the season), but it was cool to get a reply from him!

I tweeted NPH yesterday that I thought a Dec 20th reading would be a good idea. He actually replied to me, but said that he will be doing it in early December (probably for 4 days). Bummed that we won't see him (kind of figured we wouldn't since he normally reads early in the season), but it was cool to get a reply from him!

OMG! I'm so sad for you but happy for me! I've booked a couple over early December, fingers crossed one of them falls on his dates! That's so cool that he replied to you, I was at the DL 60th on the hunt for him but with no avail dammit.

Oh that's so nice! I've only done CP once and he was the narrator. He was so great of course!

:woohoo: So glad to hear NPH is early December, since that is exactly when I will be there for my first CP. :goodvibes

I think that would have been an excellent idea, since I'm going to be there on the 20th. Oh well, I'll still have a great time.

I think that would have been an excellent idea, since I'm going to be there on the 20th. Oh well, I'll still have a great time.

Can't wait to find out who the narrators will be this year. I wouldn't mind if it were one of the voices from Inside Out.

That's the 2014 list. He said in the same post the narrators have not been announced for this year yet.

Sorry about that....I gues I just got over excited and didn't see the date. I'm sure he will update through that link when they are announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter