NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you confused as to why you are being given a particular showtime, it is all based on what time you are dining:

• Dining reservations for the 5:00pm show must be between 1:45 - 2:45pm.
  • Dining reservations for the 6:45pm show must be between 3:30 and 4:30pm.
  • Dining reservations for the 8:15pm show must be between 5:00 and 6:00pm.
I booked a 12:20 Biergarten with an 8:15 CP. At first I wanted the 5pm bc I have a 5:45 Le Cellier. But now we don't have to rush either!

Dinner CP packages at Garden Grill are available online now. No breakfast times showing though

I am thinking the Garden Grill will be offering lunch at the least. In the past, they always started seating at 3:00. This year the earliest dinner times are 4:00. Really makes me wonder!

I've managed to get a garden grill CP but could only get 6.45 show and wanted 8.15. Couldn't get a reservation later than 4.15 though.

That should be true but for a lot of us, it isn't working out that way when we book online. I have a 12:05 lunch at Biergarten and my reservation shows the 8:15 CP Showtime.

I have a 4:30 reservation and it shows a 8:15 CP Showtime.

Still no lunch or breakfast for Garden Grill. I have another restaurant as back up....but I really want Garden Grill breakfast or lunch. Dinner is just too expensive for not getting anything new from lunch.

Still no lunch or breakfast for Garden Grill. I have another restaurant as back up....but I really want Garden Grill breakfast or lunch. Dinner is just too expensive for not getting anything new from lunch.
I did read somewhere that only dinner will have characters, if that makes a difference to your family? It may not be true, but just wanted to put it out there....

Be sure to look at your confirmation....if it doesn't specifically say Candlelight Processional on it....what you have is a DINNER reservation, not a reservation that includes a voucher for the show. NOT the same thing.

I booked this morning. I know I made the reservation for the package. We discussed show times and everything. My confirmation says nothing at all about the Candlelight Processional. I just called back. Agent looked up my reservation and it is indeed for the package. I am very uncomfortable that my confirmation says nothing. I am currently on hold with their "help line" to figure this out.

I booked this morning. I know I made the reservation for the package. We discussed show times and everything. My confirmation says nothing at all about the Candlelight Processional. I just called back. Agent looked up my reservation and it is indeed for the package. I am very uncomfortable that my confirmation says nothing. I am currently on hold with their "help line" to figure this out.
What does it say under your reservation in MDX (online, not the app. The app won't show it). Your email should also say "candlelight dinner" or "candlelight lunch."

The app won't show that your reservation is the package but if you log onto the MDE site online it will tell you that you have either the lunch or dinner package.

The app on my phone did not list anything about the package. The confirmation looks like a normal dining ADR. If I look at the web site all is good!!

These are the reservations I made. I've never done the CP before. Which one of these is best? (We only wanted the late 8:15 showing)

Teppan Edo Candlelight Lunch (8:15PM Show)

Date: Monday, December 7, 2015
Time: 1:40 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

Teppan Edo Candlelight Dinner (8:15PM Show)
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Time: 5:00 PM

Spice Road Table Candlelight Lunch (8:15PM Show)
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Time: 2:20 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter