NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does that mean? that they haven't opened it all the way up or that it is booked?
My guess is that they haven't opened up? No other restaurants seem to be booked solid yet, at least during the first week of December. They've also pulled the early time slots from the page, so assuming they are still working on this one.

Tell me how the preferred seating works. How soon does it open up, how big is it, etc...

Has anyone confirmed that this is still 2TS credits for either lunch or dinner? I forgot to check when I was on the phone yesterday and I can't find it listed anywhere on the official site.

I am sooooo happy about NPH! I've kept 2 of my other bookings as they are TBD, if they are awesome I'll keep them ;)

w

We will have to see Third Day at some point. We do like their music a lot. Tenth Avenue North is great live if you ever get the chance to see them.

I would keep the Whoopi reservation for now. Perhaps they will replace her with Jodi Benson.

My other two choices to be the narrator would be Trace Adkins or Dennis Haysbert. I am fairly sure Haysbert was a narrator last year at Disneyland.

Enjoy your trip. Take care and God Bless.

We had Dennis Haysbert at WDW in Dec 2013 and he was great. We had the last show and he made sure to mention how even though he had done it a few times already that day he was still moved by it all and how wonderful the choirs were, etc which I thought was so nice of him.

I can confirm 2 credits as that is what the CM told me on the phone when I booked at via Napoli yesterday. Also, lobster entrees are not included ( that was part of his speech).

Tell me how the preferred seating works. How soon does it open up, how big is it, etc...

Preferred seating is merely a line and not a specific section. If your show is at 8:15 you'll want to get in line as soon as the other show starts. Yes, you'll hear the music for the show ahead of yours, but it'll guarantee a "good spot". You'll line up in front of Japan and then be let in to choose your seat. We usually sit in the first row of the section section - there's a big aisle and there's a big gap to stretch out your legs.

Preferred seating gets in first then they let in standby to fill in any holes. We like the 8:15 show because it is usually less crowded and we leave just as everyone on stage is leaving to get a good spot for Illuminations. We love to stand right in front of Japan. Perfect views!!

Got my CP for 12/25 with Edward James Olmos. Any reviews from previous CP? I really do like him just wondering

Got my CP for 12/24 with Edward James Olmos too....Biergarten...so excited... I'm not sure if I read correctly...does this mean we also get reserved seating for Illuminations as well...if not does someone know where we can go to see it coming out of the 8:15 CP? TIA!!!!

Probably a dumb question but does everyone have to wait in line the whole time? We're taking my nieces who will be 3.5 and nearly 5 and I was planning on having my Mom wait in line while my sister and I take the girls to the bathroom etc before the show.

I think wha your really asking is can my mom hold our parties spot in line while we go have fun? Theres no rule for that, just common courtesy. If your in line say 1/2 hour or an hour and 4 more people come get in line right in front of you, sometimes that can upset people. If your already in line and and the bathroom calls you cant help that. I know it happens all the time around the parks but that doesnt make it right. Personally my whole party always waits in line together.

Probably a dumb question but does everyone have to wait in line the whole time? We're taking my nieces who will be 3.5 and nearly 5 and I was planning on having my Mom wait in line while my sister and I take the girls to the bathroom etc before the show.

I will be in a similar boat, as we'll have a 2.5 year old and will be reinforcing potty training still (most likely). My plan was to get in line with my mom, aunt, and husband, then have two of us wait in line while two take her to the restroom, and make sure to tell the people behind us what we're doing so they will know we're not just jumping back in line in front of them, etc. I would think most people are very forgiving of potty breaks in line, especially with little ones at Disney, if they know that's what's going on. Just be friendly and courteous, and most people are the same way back! :-)

Thats a good point, most people are forgiving. What gets under my skin is my party gets in in line and after an hour or right before admittance is avail. here comes a group of people joining someone in front of me! Eeeeerrrrrrrr

I think wha your really asking is can my mom hold our parties spot in line while we go have fun? Theres no rule for that, just common courtesy. If your in line say 1/2 hour or an hour and 4 more people come get in line right in front of you, sometimes that can upset people. If your already in line and and the bathroom calls you cant help that. I know it happens all the time around the parks but that doesnt make it right. Personally my whole party always waits in line together.
I imagine my sister and I with the kids will also spend some time in the line waiting, but depending on how antsy they are at the time we will probably take them out and walk around a bit so they don't annoy everyone else. ;) I know they will be fine during the show, but I want to make sure they go to the bathroom before it so they won't miss anything.

I will be in a similar boat, as we'll have a 2.5 year old and will be reinforcing potty training still (most likely). My plan was to get in line with my mom, aunt, and husband, then have two of us wait in line while two take her to the restroom, and make sure to tell the people behind us what we're doing so they will know we're not just jumping back in line in front of them, etc. I would think most people are very forgiving of potty breaks in line, especially with little ones at Disney, if they know that's what's going on. Just be friendly and courteous, and most people are the same way back! :-)
Thanks for understanding. I've learned that when they say they have to go, they have to go NOW! There seems to be no reasoning with them. LOL I will make sure we let those around us know that we aren't cutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter