NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so thankful for the heads up here as well. It sounds like a good thing I forgot to check before I went to work. I came online as soon as I arrived home and got 11/27 for a 5:00 pm dinner at Chefs for the 8:15 pm show which is exactly what we wanted!

I booked the Rose and Crown online on 12-9 at 2:20p and got the 8:15p show. I was shocked that I got the last show. I thought for sure we would get the 5pm show. I did call WDW about the Garden Grill breakfast and lunch times but she said they weren't in the system to book. I booked online late this afternoon. Now to hope for a narrator that we like.

Has Garden Grill ever had a candlelight lunch before? Do you think they will have characters at breakfast and lunch too?

That is kind of what I was afraid of. As a Christian, I don't want her to shed any of her personal political beliefs or religious opinions on something like this, in this setting. It would bother me. Any other setting she can have at it. But not for this. I could potentially change some of my plans for my trip and try to get NPH again but not sure it would work. Thanks for your input!!!

Very well stated. My family and I went with Neil Patrick Harris. We have heard that he is perhaps the best. We had Jodi Benson a few years ago and she was fantastic. My youngest said he wanted Steven Curtis Chapman. I would like to see Chris Tomlin be the narrator for this.

Very well stated. My family and I went with Neil Patrick Harris. We have heard that he is perhaps the best. We had Jodi Benson a few years ago and she was fantastic. My youngest said he wanted Steven Curtis Chapman. I would like to see Chris Tomlin be the narrator for this.
I would love to hear Jodi Benson do it one day! SCC would be terrific as would Chris Tomlin! I would like Mac Powell or Natalie Grant as well.

I was able to get a lunch reservation on 12/2 for the 5:00 show with NPH. Not ideal time but at least it is something!

Enjoy her as an actress....not big fan of her on the talk show. Did not enjoy her CPP performance. She seemed unprepared and her timing/rhythm were just wrong in so many respects. After the reading she made some personal comments that just seemed a bit inappropriate (this was a couple years ago, so sorry, can't remember exactly what they were). I know there was some media attention to it all.

On the other hand NPH, was fabulous the last two years. I am going to NPH again this year, but skipping Whoopi.....I'm also booked for Joe Morton and Meredith Vieira and have my fingers crossed for Gary Sinise again!

You might go up on youtube and see if Whoopi's CPP is there. Obviously she didn't cause enough people to be upset by her performance as she's been asked back each year, so perhaps it just that some of us don't appreciate her politics and sense of "humor". But I loved her on Star Trek!

I was able to get a lunch res on 12/2 for the 5:00 with NPH. Not the best time but at least I know what to expect there. Keeping the Whoopi one on 12/4 for now. May still do it. I've watched a few of the youtube videos of her now that you suggested it and it seemed ok, but want to investigate further.

Thanks again!

I would love to hear Jodi Benson do it one day! SCC would be terrific as would Chris Tomlin! I would like Mac Powell or Natalie Grant as well.

I was able to get a lunch reservation on 12/2 for the 5:00 show with NPH. Not ideal time but at least it is something!

Agree that Mac Powell and/or Natalie Grant would be great. We have never seen either Third Day or Natalie perform. Michael Tait would be fantastic also. We briefly met him after Winter Jam last year and he showed genuine care for my wife who lost her Mom a couple months before that. They could fill up the narrator list with Christian artists.

Jodi Benson was very honored to be doing it the year we saw her.

Agree that the 5:00 show is not ideal but at least you will be there!!

Agree that Mac Powell and/or Natalie Grant would be great. We have never seen either Third Day or Natalie perform. Michael Tait would be fantastic also. We briefly met him after Winter Jam last year and he showed genuine care for my wife who lost her Mom a couple months before that. They could fill up the narrator list with Christian artists.

Jodi Benson was very honored to be doing it the year we saw her.

Agree that the 5:00 show is not ideal but at least you will be there!!
Aww that is sweet! Third Day is great live. I've seen them several times and love Mac. Haven't seen Natalie live, but have met her in Nashville and she was so nice.

Love Jodi Benson. Please take Whoopi's place. :)

I'm keeping the Whoopi reservation for now. May end up doing both. But at least I know what to expect with one of them.

For those of you confused as to why you are being given a particular showtime, it is all based on what time you are dining:

• Dining reservations for the 5:00pm show must be between 1:45 - 2:45pm.
  • Dining reservations for the 6:45pm show must be between 3:30 and 4:30pm.
  • Dining reservations for the 8:15pm show must be between 5:00 and 6:00pm.
Not true. When I called this afternoon to switch our show time the CM I spoke to said that this year they are doing it differently and this doesn't apply.

I had booked online this morning for the Biergarten on 12/8 for 1:00 PM but it gave me the 8:15 show. Since we're taking my nieces who are going to be 3.5 and nearly 5 I thought the 8 show would be too late. I got through with under a 2 minute wait. The CM was able to switch the reservation to the 6:45 show.

It shows up in MDE, but I didn't get an email confirmation of the new time. If you booked over the phone did you get an email?

Aww that is sweet! Third Day is great live. I've seen them several times and love Mac. Haven't seen Natalie live, but have met her in Nashville and she was so nice.

I'm keeping the Whoopi reservation for now. May end up doing both. But at least I know what to expect with one of them.

w

We will have to see Third Day at some point. We do like their music a lot. Tenth Avenue North is great live if you ever get the chance to see them.

I would keep the Whoopi reservation for now. Perhaps they will replace her with Jodi Benson.

My other two choices to be the narrator would be Trace Adkins or Dennis Haysbert. I am fairly sure Haysbert was a narrator last year at Disneyland.

Enjoy your trip. Take care and God Bless.

w

We will have to see Third Day at some point. We do like their music a lot. Tenth Avenue North is great live if you ever get the chance to see them.

I would keep the Whoopi reservation for now. Perhaps they will replace her with Jodi Benson.

My other two choices to be the narrator would be Trace Adkins or Dennis Haysbert. I am fairly sure Haysbert was a narrator last year at Disneyland.

Enjoy your trip. Take care and God Bless.
SO true, we are 5 months away. Anything couple happen!!

I would love Gary Senise as well.

Thank you and same to you!!! :)

I had booked online this morning for the Biergarten on 12/8 for 1:00 PM but it gave me the 8:15 show. Since we're taking my nieces who are going to be 3.5 and nearly 5 I thought the 8 show would be too late. I got through with under a 2 minute wait. The CM was able to switch the reservation to the 6:45 show.

It shows up in MDE, but I didn't get an email confirmation of the new time. If you booked over the phone did you get an email?

We have Biergarten booked for 12/12 at 1:30 with a 6:45 CP show. We were originally assigned the 8:15 show online at 6:50 am. I called right away at 7:00 and was switched to 6:45 p.m. I thought I was told that I would receive emails for the cancellation and new reservation but did not. I called back tonight and was told that emails are only sent for online bookings but was told that everything was in order and everything is showing properly in My Disney Experience.

We have Biergarten booked for 12/12 at 1:30 with a 6:45 CP show. We were originally assigned the 8:15 show online at 6:50 am. I called right away at 7:00 and was switched to 6:45 p.m. I thought I was told that I would receive emails for the cancellation and new reservation but did not. I called back tonight and was told that emails are only sent for online bookings but was told that everything was in order and everything is showing properly in My Disney Experience.

I like to get the email confirmations even when everything shows correctly in MDE.

I like to get the email confirmations even when everything shows correctly in MDE.

I would have preferred emails too but was told they wouldn't be sent with a phone booking. Was this information accurate? Has anyone received an email for a phone cancellation/ booking?

I just made an online reservation for 12/1. It is a 3:10pm reservation, and shows 6:45pm show. It says it is for lunch in 2 places, but I thought only the 5:00pm show qualified as lunch. I thought everything else qualifies as dinner.
Will I be charged dinner price, or lunch price?
Thanks in advance.

I sure wish it would show what you are going to be charged.

I would have preferred emails too but was told they wouldn't be sent with a phone booking. Was this information accurate? Has anyone received an email for a phone cancellation/ booking?

I booked one online and one on the phone. I only got the email for the online one, so, yes, I believe this information to be accurate.

I do not know for sure but I suppose email confirmations are sent when one is logged in whereas when you call the CM accesses information via a reservation number.

We had her for our very first CPP several years ago....I have a daughter who was (and still is) absolutely obsessed with Ariel (and the other daughter is fan of Belle, hence my Dis name). She was wonderful. Close your eyes and you can believe it was Ariel narrating.....kept hoping for a bit of singing from her, but didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter