November Scrapbook Challenge-Winner is Momabaarjo!

JJ&JHsmom

DIS Veteran
Okay ladies and gentlemen, this year is flying by way too fast! I can't believe we are in November already!

Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 600 pages this month!! I know how busy we all are with the holidays approaching, but I believe we can accomplish this goal!

So on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 655

My goal will count for the total, but not the challenge!

Players/Goals:

JJ&JHsmom 30
Reddy 50
PN96 30
Joyah 50
tpaetz 50
mantaz 20
disney-akj 30
urbkols 24
m2mrb 30
bigsis1970 30
dsneygirl 28
mazdauk 15
Poppins2000 40
laura&fam 50
BAMB 50
LindaBabe
momabaarjo 50
pjlla 50
mm2000 10
lynner 45

Completed Pages:

JJ&JHsmom 67
Reddy 54
PN96 6
Joyah 32
tpaetz 37
mantaz
disney-akj 54
urbkols 9
m2mrb 18
bigsis1970 14
dsneygirl 12
mazdauk 12
Poppins2000 19
laura&fam 38
BAMB
LindaBabe 75 only counting toward total, not in challenge
momabaarjo76:cheer2:
pjlla 32
mm2000 10
lynner 2
Spinning 25
wdwickey 60

I'm in.. I need to complete 30 pages this month...

but I plan to complete more than that because I have 2 books that need to be done x 2 girls.. (one for college life and one for sorority events...)

I also MUST complete MK 2010... I need to get these swap items onto pages.. I need more space in my room...

I also have a project I am working on with my BFF that 1 group of it is due this month.. Need to follow up on the next 4 groups of the project..

I also need to work on Christmas projects.. I need to go get 4x4 canvas boards for the girls Christmas gifts and I need green and gold ornaments for their other gift (shoot, need to verify who has a tree or if we need to buy one). That doesn't include the foot spa, bath scrub and homemade lip gloss.

Okay I'm in. I was a complete failure with last month and the halloween party. I have a weekend crop in 3 weeks that I prepping for. Looks like I need to order some pictures (walgreens has a sale so that is tomorrows project) for eric's basketball and baseball. Probably Levi's swimming too.

I need to get 50 pages done before the crop if not at it. anything after that 50 is bonus and I won't be counting it.

I want to play for a total of 50. I wanted to complete the 2011 Disney before out 2012 trip, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen. Let's just say I have more than 50 to finish. I think we took and printed too many picts.

I am in. I broke my scrapper's block last month. I hope you be able to keep it that way. So put me down for 20 pages.

Ok I want to play this month -- I will say 30 pages for me .. I go to a crop tomorrow then I'll have to keep my stuff out on my little space in my bedroom to meet this but I can do it!!! plus I have some vacation time right at the end of the month..

I'll be in with a target of 15 and Iv'e already done 8

Go ahead and put me down for 40 this month. I'll be away from home 9-10 days this month as well - hopefully I can get it done :)

Becky

I'm going to set my goal at 50 pages.

I don't think I have ever done that many, but I'm really trying to get caught up and I have a scrapbook overnighter so hopefully I'll make it.

1 Which I actually did the last week in October to help me process a dilemma that's on my mind.

201210009.jpg

Can I join in too? I am hoping to finish up my Disney Album before Christmas...so I need to set some goals. I have a crop next weekend and then plan to use all of Thanksgiving vacation working on this project.

My goal is going to be 50 pages (or more, until I am done)!

Can I join in too? I am hoping to finish up my Disney Album before Christmas...so I need to set some goals. I have a crop next weekend and then plan to use all of Thanksgiving vacation working on this project.

My goal is going to be 50 pages (or more, until I am done)!

:welcome:

We all need goals to keep us motivated!

I'm in with a goal of 50 pages, but I am scheduled to start my new job some time this month and not sure what that will do to my scrapping time!.........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter