November Scrapbook Challenge-Winner is Momabaarjo!

hmmm I forgot to comment on finishing the Magic Carpet Ride LO - so I have it done plus Swiss Family Treehouse done (this one is posted in sticky)

anyways 12:cool1::dance3::cool1:

Finally on board with 21 pages this month! I've been making kits to take along for T.giving weekend, so hopefully I'll have more to report before the end of the month!............P

I'm on the board with 6 pages (I finished 3 sorority wordbooks)... I counted them as 2 pages a piece because it took me a total of 2-12x12 pages to complete each book...
:woohoo:

I like they way they turned out.. .and it's giving me great inspiration for the bigger books I need to get done next month for me to wrap and send back for initation... I'm going to premake some pages because I don't know what they will do compared to my days... I know DD took some of my photos back to show her roommate and they were laughing at our big hair from the late 80s and early 90s! Then they asked what was in my leather bag... well, we were at a dance... uh, kool-aid.. yeah, that's what it was... text your Aunt Lori.. she'll say it was kool-aid too!

I've managed a measly 6. Spent to much time packing for this weekend crop. guess I'll have to count those to make my goal this month:upsidedow

So between the 6 i've done before the crop and the 8 I managed last night I'm at14for the month. Off to get more done today hopefully!

I got 8 pages done today, brings me up to 15 for the month.

Becky

up to 28 total for the month. At least I have a long weekend maybe if I can unpack I can get another 22 done.

I'm the cricut dummy (ask Jen) and the womans at the crop was having issues so I spent time on that then everyone ended up using mine. So I got some more basic ones done today.

Another 11 in the books! That brings me to 32 for the month with some time left to go. ..............P

Great job ladies! We are over halfway to our monthly goal!

I was able to complete 48 pages at my crop yesterday. It went fast working with kitted pages. I am caught up through June 2012, but still have a long way to go to being completely caught up.

I got adventureland title & ending section done so 3 sets of 4 pages is 12:cool1:

trying to figure out how I forgot PotC:confused3:lmao:

Completed another 4 pages today, up to 19 completed for November thus far...

Becky

Finished 2 more pages so my total is 36 pages.

I finally finished 2011! Yes, I realize that it's about a month from 2012, but hey it's the most caught up I've been in a while.

Late at joining but so far I have completed 12 pages! I have no idea what my goal will be but I just want to get myself back into the swing of things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter