November Exercise Challenge--Getting Fit For the Holidays!

Today:
Morning Walk: 51 minutes
Walk to work (6.4 miles): 104 minutes

Today's Total: 155 minutes

Monthly Total: 1266/2700

An hour of Turbo Kick this evening along with a 30 bike ride to & from the gym brings me to:

970/2000 :flower:

We are half-way through the month! Hope everyone is where they want to be regarding their goals! :thumbsup2

I was at 236. I had a personal training session so I've got another 45 minutes to add. So I'm now at 281/1500.
This "Twilight" opening weekend will make or break my ability to hit 1500 minutes, I think.

I'm back from vacation :(. Time to get back on track.

30 minutes swimming
60 minutes running/ playing in the ocean
90 minute walk on the beach

Not sure any of that negates my 100's of minutes lounging, dozens of cerveza's or margarita's and don't forget the guacamole and cihips!!!

Total 270 for the month, I bet get going!!

Today:
Run: 49 minutes
Walk: 53 minutes

Total: 102 minutes

Monthly Total: 1368/2700

I was on the west coast on a business trip Mon-Weds of this week, so I'm a bit behind. Did 30 minutes each morning that I was at the hotel and did 60 minutes on the elliptical yesterday. I am now at 610/1800.

Did a DVD workout and then had to walk to the grade school for school conference today. It's nice not coughing when I'm trying to do stuff.

up to 185/600.

Updated through Post 175. :)

So how is everybody doing? We are just past half way through the month of November. I am not sure I am going to make my goal this month, but I am going to keep trying. I always forget how tired I am when I come back from a race weekend, so I have been slacking a bit this week. I did run Thursday, and I have a short run (6 miles or so) today.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy weekend. :goodvibes

Hello all! I'm not doing too good so far this challenge but I wanted to update. It's not much, but at least it's something.

Total-218/1000.

Thanks!

Jill

11/15 - 140 minutes
11/16 - 60 minutes
Today -20 minutes

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Eek I haven't updated all week...

Tues was 50 minutes kick boot
Wed 25 minute walk
Fri 20 minute walk
Sat - 30 min run

565/1500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter