November/December 2012?

Very excited for everyone traveling soon. We had to put our plans on hold :sad2:. So I need lots of travel reports and pics so I can live through all of you :thumbsup2

I missed this earlier. So sorry to hear that you had to put your plans on hold. It must be so disappointing. I'm hopeful that everything will work out better in the end and you'll have a bigger and better trip when it does come around!

Its a girls trip with 2 others. They have apparently stocked up at magnolia bakery and have champagne so they should be fine lol

Ah they've got their priorities sorted :rotfl2:

29 days today ! It seemed to take forever to move out of the thirties to the twenties!! Starting to get really excited !!

Ms. Shuttergirl said:
Everyone's trips are getting so close.

Where's Dabecs today? She's gone quiet. She must be in complete :scared1: mode.

I've been cleaning like a crazy woman and then went to have my hair done:) So the house and I are all pretty!

I missed this earlier. So sorry to hear that you had to put your plans on hold. It must be so disappointing. I'm hopeful that everything will work out better in the end and you'll have a bigger and better trip when it does come around!

Ah they've got their priorities sorted :rotfl2:

Thanks shushh :)

Have a safe and wonderful trip everyone. :cool1:

I've been cleaning like a crazy woman and then went to have my hair done:) So the house and I are all pretty!

so close for you now! Planning the same things as you just before we leave, cleaning like a demon (who wants to come home to this mess, not I!) and getting the hair dealt to. My widget on my phone says I have 37 days to go, surely not!

I remember reading Ms Shuttergirl's trip report and she was talking about the restless energy of the day before her trip. I'm there;)

We are spending tonight at my parent's so we can all go in one car tomorrow - so today is my last day.

Everything is clean, the car is packed with all of our bags, Olivia is at school and Alexis is at kinder. And I'm sitting here - nervous, excited and well caffeinated:)

It's going to be a long day...

I remember reading Ms Shuttergirl's trip report and she was talking about the restless energy of the day before her trip. I'm there;)

We are spending tonight at my parent's so we can all go in one car tomorrow - so today is my last day.

Everything is clean, the car is packed with all of our bags, Olivia is at school and Alexis is at kinder. And I'm sitting here - nervous, excited and well caffeinated:)

It's going to be a long day...

I just went back and read what I wrote about that last day and it brought it all back to me. I was a basket case. Lucky for you that you are going to your parents tonight, it will make the holiday seem like it's starting early :rotfl2::rotfl2:.

Can you point me in the direction of your itinerary again? Or give me a rough overview. And are you going to be checking in live while away or are we gonna have to wait to hear deets?

Here ix the basic plan:

Nov 2 - 18 WDW
Nov 18 - 22 Washington
Nov 22 - 29 NYC

I have just set up a blog which I will hopefully be updating while away - http://oztoworld.blogspot.com.au

Not sure how I will go but I have loved reading everyone else's and also I think it will be so great to look back on later. I have the Blogger app on my phone so it shouldn't be too hard to type up something quick, I can add iPhone photos easy enough too. Proper photos are a bit trickier!

We are here!! In Orlando!!! Four flights, 28 plus hours of traveling, four airports!! So tired I don't think I had more than four hours sleep as the 3hour time difference in Melbourne stuffed me up to...kids were well behaved but ds7 got travel sick so spent lax-dfw - mco in stinky clothes
Transfer in lax not too bad just couldn't afford to have a sit down and rest ther. Transfer in dfw was half an hour so full on rush!!
All staff at the airports were dressed Halloween stuff which the kids loved, but we of course missed the main Halloween stuff...maybe there will be stuff marked down at the shops tomorrow!!
Off to sleep now, will leave the kids to their DS'S!!!!

Here ix the basic plan:

Nov 2 - 18 WDW
Nov 18 - 22 Washington
Nov 22 - 29 NYC

I have just set up a blog which I will hopefully be updating while away - http://oztoworld.blogspot.com.au

Not sure how I will go but I have loved reading everyone else's and also I think it will be so great to look back on later. I have the Blogger app on my phone so it shouldn't be too hard to type up something quick, I can add iPhone photos easy enough too. Proper photos are a bit trickier!

I'm super excited to follow along with your trip. I'm dying to hear your thoughts on Washington because it may help us when we get there. And I can't wait for you to fall in love with my NYC!!!!

We are here!! In Orlando!!! Four flights, 28 plus hours of traveling, four airports!! So tired I don't think I had more than four hours sleep as the 3hour time difference in Melbourne stuffed me up to...kids were well behaved but ds7 got travel sick so spent lax-dfw - mco in stinky clothes
Transfer in lax not too bad just couldn't afford to have a sit down and rest ther. Transfer in dfw was half an hour so full on rush!!
All staff at the airports were dressed Halloween stuff which the kids loved, but we of course missed the main Halloween stuff...maybe there will be stuff marked down at the shops tomorrow!!

Whew, what a trip for you. Sorry to hear your son got sick, that's a bugger but yay for seeing the airport staff in costume. That would have been very exciting.

Have a good sleep and we look forward to hearing more about your trip.

baf65 said:

Yay! You made it:) sorry to hear your DS was sick...

Hope you all get a good rest and have an amazing time!!

Sorry to hear you had to postpone your trip DisneyGirlInOz, that sucks :(

Yay for being there baf65!

Have a wonderful time dabecs!

One more week for us!!!!! Soooo excited. I finish my job tomorrow (permanently, we relocate back to Melbourne from NSW straight after New Year) and we head down to Melbourne on Saturday morning so I feel like I'm practically on holidays already.

Well the house sitters have arrived! I hope my dog copes ok without us (he is a sooky whippet) and I have that awful "forgotten something" feeling. I have passports, a file of documentation and my camera - I guess everything can be bought if need be!

Sorry to hear you had to postpone your trip DisneyGirlInOz, that sucks :(

Yay for being there baf65!

Have a wonderful time dabecs!

One more week for us!!!!! Soooo excited. I finish my job tomorrow (permanently, we relocate back to Melbourne from NSW straight after New Year) and we head down to Melbourne on Saturday morning so I feel like I'm practically on holidays already.

Thanks mindy32.

dabecs, very excited for you. The day before we left for our trip last year I remember feeling very excited, nervous etc etc. So many emotions. Enjoy WDW. The first time is always amazing. Actually every time is amazing. Also NYC :love:

Glad you have arrived baf65!!

At the airport:)

Flight is in just over an hour, we are all checked in and have just sat down in the lounge at our gate to watch our plane!

dabecs said:
At the airport:)

Flight is in just over an hour, we are all checked in and have just sat down in the lounge at our gate to watch our plane!

Have a safe journey! Wishing you the most wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter