• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November/December 2012?

Hey Princess. How's your trip going? Hope you are having a blast. I'm sure it is flying past all too quick though :goodvibes

By the time tomorrow comes round, my trip will be half over. It is going real fast.

Been having a great time.

Chasing nature and wildlife tomorrow. Temperatures are in the mid to high 70's with beautiful blue skies in NorCal. But Tuesday is another matter. Looks like rainy weather on the way.

dabecs said:
Quick update - I thought I would have more time/energy to write on here and the blog but I haven't! I have kept some quick notes for a proper TR when I get back (have taken about 350 photos since we left home).

Went to AK today - had so much fun:) Breakfast at Tusker House was a highlight. The girls were amazed by the characters and when Goofy held his ears behind him pretending to be my daughter with her ponytail she was over the moon!

Hope everyone who is on holidays are having as good a time as us! :cool1:

Glad you're having a good time. Tusker house us one of our favourites.

Quick update - I thought I would have more time/energy to write on here and the blog but I haven't! I have kept some quick notes for a proper TR when I get back (have taken about 350 photos since we left home).

Went to AK today - had so much fun:) Breakfast at Tusker House was a highlight. The girls were amazed by the characters and when Goofy held his ears behind him pretending to be my daughter with her ponytail she was over the moon!

Hope everyone who is on holidays are having as good a time as us! :cool1:

Hope you are having fun dabecs! Keep the updates coming, although it is hard to find the time. :thumbsup2

Having the most amazing time so far! Yesterday was EPCOT - what a place! I think I could spend a month in the World Showcase alone:) And Soarin' - wow.

Lunch at Akershus was fabulous and Illuminations was the perfect end to another perfect day!

And what ride at EPCOT did we ride 3 times yesterday? You'll have to wait for the TR;)

Off to MK today but the crowd level has jumped from 3.something to 8.something because of FantasyLand previews! We won't get there till late afternoon - we all needed a sleep in and go slow morning today. Not aiming for anything in particular today, just soaking in the atmosphere.

loving the updates, sounds like you are having a great time dabecs & baf :)

Having the most amazing time so far! Yesterday was EPCOT - what a place! I think I could spend a month in the World Showcase alone:) And Soarin' - wow.

Lunch at Akershus was fabulous and Illuminations was the perfect end to another perfect day!

And what ride at EPCOT did we ride 3 times yesterday? You'll have to wait for the TR;)

Off to MK today but the crowd level has jumped from 3.something to 8.something because of FantasyLand previews! We won't get there till late afternoon - we all needed a sleep in and go slow morning today. Not aiming for anything in particular today, just soaking in the atmosphere.

Glad to hear you are loving Epcot. It is our family's favourite park and I agree, the World Showcase is somewhere I could spend alot of time. Love it.

I'm going to guess you rode Soarin 3 times.

Have fun at MK, I think you are going there with the right attitude for a rating 8 day.

Premium outlets at Rhineland for me today, was meant to be a day off but instead 6hrs and more than $500 later!! Did get some great bargains tho....Carter's for kids had 50% off most stuff then I had a coupon for 20% extra off.....sketches were already cheap at around $45 but buy one pair get theotherpair 50% off, we'll it's just foolish to pass up that deal!!!
Imoney came home coz I ran out of cash!!!
Magic kingdom for us tomorrow as its a recommended park even tho it's the start of jersey week, I plan on being there for rope drop!!! If I can get the kids and the oldies organised

So exciting reading about all your travels! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have a US friend visiting right now too, so loving seeing her photos pop up on fb. They got to ride a dress rehearsal of the Little Mermaid yesterday! (Or today, or whenever it was in the timezones :) ) Hope you guys all manage to too if it's a ride you'd like to do!

I have such fond memories of certain parts of world showcase - we did a couple of the Kim Possible missions and my (then) DD4 was absolutely convinced it was all the real deal and she was a "fighter girl" lol! (Fighter girl = good guy fighting evil ;) )

I know so many people are not fussed by HS - we spent 9 hours there yesterday! And we will go back next week;) Star Tours (for a family of Star Wars fans) was so absolutely mind blowing!

Dabecs, wow 9 hours in a park. I don't think our family could do 9 hours straight :rotfl:.

I was one who wasn't sold on the whole HS thing. I remember PIO encouraging me to persevere and by the 3rd visit to the park I began to enjoy it more. Of course I'm in love with TSM so that helped.

I'm leaving here tomorrow. Should be home on Sunday. Don't know how many pictures I've taken but it feels less than I normally take.

Catch you all in normal Oz timezone soon.

PIO, your whirlwind trip is nearly over! Have a safe trip back home.

baf65 dabecs glad to hear that you're having a wonderful time!

Dabecs what's the link to your blog?

PIO, your whirlwind trip is nearly over! Have a safe trip back home.

baf65 dabecs glad to hear that you're having a wonderful time!

Dabecs what's the link to your blog?

Thanks Shushh. Have a safe trip yourself. :goodvibes

Princess - OMG, I can't believe your trip is already over. It's amazing how quickly fun times fly. Travel safe. :)

I can't believe it. Freaking out, and not in a good way :sad:

29 sleeps for us too :faint: i am starting to get really excited but also sooooo stressed out at everything I still have to do - more on the work front than trip wise as I think that is pretty much sorted now....I can see some late nights at work on my horizon :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter