November/December 2012?

I've started. ;)

PIO, would you mind, if it's not too much trouble my sweet, posting a link here on the Aussie Dis, every time you do an update? Perhaps start a new TR thread on here as well and just include the link each time? I don't want to miss it but don't often jump over to that area of the boards?

Am I being pushy :rotfl2:

PIO, would you mind, if it's not too much trouble my sweet, posting a link here on the Aussie Dis, every time you do an update? Perhaps start a new TR thread on here as well and just include the link each time? I don't want to miss it but don't often jump over to that area of the boards?

Am I being pushy :rotfl2:

As only you can. :rotfl2:

(Not that there is anything wrong with it!!)

Here's the quicklinks in the second post of the thread. I normally update the index as I'm posting. So, you could check it and just go to the posts. But you might miss out on the banter.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39218915&postcount=2

Alternatively, just sub into the thread. Then you'll get a notice in the User CP subscriptions whenever anyone posts.

:upsidedow

Yes but I want to skip the banter and just read the report. I have no spare time so alas the banter will need to be missed if I am to find time to follow along with your scintillating words :lmao:. Just read your first instalment, very humorous as always. :)

We had such a great day at Hollywood studios today, what a fun park and had a great atmosphere. We managed to do star wars twice, tsm, indiana jones show, great movie ride, muppets, meet heaps of characters, went on rockin roller coaster twice saw fantasmic, then went on tower of terror (how do they do that ) and then saw the amazing osbourne dancing lights.....they were just fantastic just made the day even more amazing I'm so glad we stayed for them
Went to universal yesterday and whilst we enjoyed it I just didn't come away with a feeling of magic like you do at Disney

My girls dancing outside Raglan Road pub! They both learn Irish dancing so this was amazing for them:lovestruc And the professional dancers were so nice to them.

Another magical evening::yes::

Oh dabecs, I know I haven't commented very much but it sounds like you and your family are having such a wonderful trip! :cool1: So very happy for you

Well our WDW stay is over and I can truly say I enjoyed every moment! What a magical place to spend with my family:)

We arrived in DC last night and got to our apartment about 6pm. It is in a row house built in the early 20th century in the DuPont Circle area. Last night hubby and I took a walk to find dinner and the area has lots of restaurants and gorgeous old houses - I think we are going to be very happy here:)

Dabecs I'm glad you had such an awesome time at WDW. I'm hoping we'll get some more details when you get home. DC is fantastic. Enjoy!

Figuratively......or literally??? (If literally, how much weight did you say you'd lost lately??;))

Next installment went up this morning.
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39218915&postcount=2

I'm all caught up and loving it PIO. Thank you.

Well our WDW stay is over and I can truly say I enjoyed every moment! What a magical place to spend with my family:)

We arrived in DC last night and got to our apartment about 6pm. It is in a row house built in the early 20th century in the DuPont Circle area. Last night hubby and I took a walk to find dinner and the area has lots of restaurants and gorgeous old houses - I think we are going to be very happy here:)

Awwwww, so happy that you adored WDW with your family. It really is a fabulous place.

Can't wait to hear about DC.

On the plane only way to lax yes internet access at 38000 feet, cost me 12 but what the heck!!!! Fab holiday o many memories and oh so much shopping, hope everyone else has/had a great time too

On the plane only way to lax yes internet access at 38000 feet, cost me 12 but what the heck!!!! Fab holiday o many memories and oh so much shopping, hope everyone else has/had a great time too

Looking forward to hearing more when you get back. Travel safe.

Sitting on the Amtrak train chugging our way to NYC to spend Thanksgiving!

Our time in Washington was very brief (only 3 full days) but we did everything I wanted too and really enjoyed the city. The weather was perfect - blue sunny skies and warm enough just for a long sleeve top in the afternoons but that gorgeous crisp chill in the mornings (autumn is my favourite season!) so I hope our luck continues in NY:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sitting on the Amtrak train chugging our way to NYC to spend Thanksgiving!

Our time in Washington was very brief (only 3 full days) but we did everything I wanted too and really enjoyed the city. The weather was perfect - blue sunny skies and warm enough just for a long sleeve top in the afternoons but that gorgeous crisp chill in the mornings (autumn is my favourite season!) so I hope our luck continues in NY:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wonderful to hear you enjoyed Washington. We can't wait to get there.

And NYC will be kind to you I'm sure. How exciting to be there for Thanksgiving. Will you be going to the parade?

We are mostly packed, ready for our 8am pick up tomorrow morning. Can't believe after all the planning the time has finally come. If you are interested in following along I will be blogging at http://libby.withnall.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter