• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 5, 2016 - Disney Fantasy

We have a cabana. I would be willing to share but by splitting the time and base cost. My family of three would take the first shift and yours could take the second shift. Since six people are included in the base cost, you would need to pay the surcharge for your two extra guests. Sound fair? If you are interested, please let me know.
Interested if garbinda passes :-)

Last edited:
Let's get this party started!

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE (FE)
Let's keep it fun and simple-- I won’t specify any themes or assigned delivery days. It will be up to you whether you want to do one gift per cabin or individual gifts for everyone in each cabin.

Deadline to sign up is August 7th. A list of participating cabins will be provided within a couple days of the deadline, as soon as confirmation of participation is completed.

To sign up, copy and paste the list below into a private message (use "Inbox" link at top right) to me and complete the requested info.

1. Last Name*:
  2. Cabin Number*:
  3. Email Address*:
  4. How many groups would you like to participate in? (Each group will have 10-15 cabins) 1,2,3, or all available:
  5. Name(s) of adults:
  6. Name, age, and gender of all kids:
  7. Comments, clarifications, allergy info, or celebrations:
  8. Are you interested in participating in the "Pixie Dust" group for latecomers who may sign up after the deadline? Y/N:
Hello, I'm trying to sign up for the FE but it won't let me private message yet. Definitely interested in the pixie dust group.

garbinda, are you interested in sharing the cabana? No worries if not.

Garbinda, since you haven't replied in three weeks, I think it is likely you have moved on or are no longer interested. So mollyclairesmom and I have agreed to share a cabana. Happy sailing.

Hi everyone! I'm sooooo excited! Just booked this cruise last minute today. We will be sailing with my 13 year old daughter and 15 (almost 16) year old son. Any other teens on board? Can't wait to meet everyone. WOO HOO!!!
-Lesley

Hi everyone! I'm sooooo excited! Just booked this cruise last minute today. We will be sailing with my 13 year old daughter and 15 (almost 16) year old son. Any other teens on board? Can't wait to meet everyone. WOO HOO!!!
-Lesley

Last minute huh?! Well, welcome aboard matey!! :welcome: We are soo thrilled too! My kids are almost done with their suitcase packing, while I am dreading mine.:crazy2: I still don't know how to pack light :oops:. We have a son that will be 13 on the cruise and a daughter that is 11. I don't know if your older kids might think ours are to young to hang around with. But, I tell you my kids swear they are older. Just let me know and maybe we can meet up some where on the cruise.
God's blessing to you and yours,
Martha

Awesome! Are there other social media groups you ar using to connect or for teens to connect pre cruise? I assume to late for FE?if a group has too please let us know. Thanks!
Lesley

Awesome! Are there other social media groups you ar using to connect or for teens to connect pre cruise? I assume to late for FE?if a group has too please let us know. Thanks!
Lesley

Well, there is a Facebook page you can look at under " Disney Fantasy November 5,2016". I don't know of any other site. I don't even have a Facebook page but my husband does, that is the only reason why I know there is one on there. Maybe you can be in the Pixie Dust list" for the newcomers who are late for the FE. "mollyclairsmom" handles all the hard work for that.
Good luck,
Martha

-Lesley
I also have a 14 year old daughter who will be going on the trip
-Trish

We received confirmed days/times for our 2 private mixology sessions. Check your email for the details and instructions for session selection!

Hi mollyclairesmom-VERY late in learning about FE. I saw we're within the 30 days of pixie dust FE. Are there still openings for this or are we too late? Also wondering about the mixology classes we others referencing. Is there available slots for 2 adults? If not - we understand - we are just late in learning about all the social media involved pertaining to DCL. Thanks for your time, cruis'n cowpokes

Also have 16yr young man and 12 yr old young lady that are psyched to hit the waves with DCL again! This will be their 11th cruise and are excited to meet new friends! Ahoy mateys!!!! Who's up for pirate night??!!!!!

Hi mollyclairesmom-VERY late in learning about FE. I saw we're within the 30 days of pixie dust FE. Are there still openings for this or are we too late? Also wondering about the mixology classes we others referencing. Is there available slots for 2 adults? If not - we understand - we are just late in learning about all the social media involved pertaining to DCL. Thanks for your time, cruis'n cowpokes

Hi! Right now both private mixology classes are full, but I'll let you know if we have any cancellations.

You're just in time for the Pixie Dust group! Just send me a private message with your info!

Lesley
Hi Lesley, you are still in time for the Pixie Dust FE group! Just send me a pm with your info by tomorrow (the 30 day cutoff).

Also have 16yr young man and 12 yr old young lady that are psyched to hit the waves with DCL again! This will be their 11th cruise and are excited to meet new friends! Ahoy mateys!!!! Who's up for pirate night??!!!!!

OMGoodness!! 11 cruises under their belt! Wow,that is wicked cool. Ahoy Shipmates :cool1: You all are professional pirates by nowpirate:. I hope to bump in to you all "arrr" ound the ship.

Last call for Pixie Dust (latecomer) FE group participation...We are 30 days from sailing (WOOHOO!). If you want to participate, I need your info via pm TODAY!

Hi, this is a long shot by I'm trying everything I can. We are booked for the Oct 22 Fantasy, but a death in the family is forcing us to make a change. I am trying to decide which week to reschedule, but Disney can't tell me if any on-board activities are available until I officially switch (grrr.). Any chance one of you would be so kind as to take a look and let me know if any meet and greets, princess tea, etc., are still available? I still want to make the trip magical for my daughter! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter