• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

We did an Western Caribbean with a stop in Key West a couple or 3 years ago..
I am not a fan but wanted to go on the new Magic ::yes:: so we are doing one again :lmao:
We are doing the Segways in Cozumel..my son has been dying to do segways since he first saw them at EPCOT and can finally ride one since he turns 12 the day before we get to Grand Cayment (12/1) :banana:
In Grand Cayman we are booked into the full on Dolphin Excursion since I can't find a Horse Ride in the water that is open on Sunday. There is one girl/barn that might do it for him since it is his birthday but most stables are not open on Sat or Sun in Grand Cayman :furious: She said to email her again the end of September and she would let me know if she is willing to do it...(this is not through Disney) If not we will just swim with the dolphins ::yes::
Steph

Did you notice the weight requirement of 100 pounds for the Segway? I also have a 12 yr. old, but he doesn't weigh that much.

Ok here is what I have based on the info provided. If something is wrong, or you want to provide more details, PM me. If you want to update the file, PM me and I will give you my email address.

You have two file type options. PDF and Excel. If you update the file, please highlight the fields you modified and I will update the master file.

Happy Planning
PDF
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel)
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Thank you! Just to add...we have second dining, I'm Allie, fiancé is Nick :). I'm so excited for this trip; our booking window opens tonight at midnight! YAY!

Thanks NACFI. I will get the spreadsheet updated on Monday. I am hosting the file on my company's server and I did not bring my laptop home this weekend. I am about to take a nap so I am we'll rested for the midnight checkin process. So excited!!!!!!

yay, all done. Got 11am PAT, Palo brunch and dinner both on sea days. Its nice to see that the Pirate party is on night 4 to be able to plan around that. I figure we will have hopefully rotated through all three MDRs by that night, we'll see.
I STILL haven't decided on excursions. Thinking Dolphins and Turtles for GC and not sure about Cozumel. I was thinking beach day-possibly non DCL booked, DS13 wants the Cozumel Beach Break and DH is interested in the adventure park or anything with a "zip line" and fun stuff. Any suggestions?

Is anyone else going to be joining in the FB page? If not I think I will take it down:confused3
It is no big deal if people are not going to but I don't want to maintain it if there are not not going to be more than 2 of us :thumbsup2
Steph

Is anyone else going to be joining in the FB page? If not I think I will take it down:confused3
It is no big deal if people are not going to but I don't want to maintain it if there are not not going to be more than 2 of us :thumbsup2
Steph

I thought I had already joined! Don't take it down, give us a few more days to get more people. :)

Well, we are all checked in!:woohoo: We got an 11:00 a.m. port arrival time as well as Palo, both brunch and dinner, and all our excursions set:cool1::cool1: All booked! :jumping1:

We can't wait to see the "new" ship, especially decorated for Christmas! :santa: This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, 3rd on Magic. It will be me (39) DH (38) and DD (11). It's nice to see a lot of kids close to our daughter's age going on the cruise!!

First time cruisers here!! We would like to participate in the FE!
Stateroom--8588
Adults- Katie, John
Children- Garrett-13, Gavin-11, Kara-10
Dinner-second

Chicopuppy I will ad you to the FE list tomorrow! Welcome. We have never sailed on the Magic but are excited about the refurb. Part of me wishes I could have seen the ship before the update. So many seem to love the Magic over even the Dream class ships. That amazes me and I really am looking forward to comparing the two.

Disdreamers,
Thank you for adding us to the FE. As this is our first time cruising-ever--I'm sure the ship will be jaw-dropping to all of us!!! Not sure what to expect, but we picked a Disney Cruise, because Disney always "does it right!!"
Chicopuppy

First time on a Disney Cruise. Would like to participate in the FE.
Stateroom # 6062
Adults: Karen and Ted
Kids: Victor -10, Elena -7
Second dinner seating

The FE list has been updated (except kmbohner).

kmbohner I will add you to the list tomorrow. Welcome to the group!

I made some changes to the format. Please let me know if anything needs to be corrected. I think this reads a little easier.

PDF
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel)
DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Thank you! It looks great! :)

We would also like to participate in the FE
It will be myself and my husband. My dd (9) and DS (7). I will be celebrating my birthday on December 1st! Stateroom 7096.

We are so excited to be sailing off Nov. 29. I have been reading a lot on the fish extender/exchanger.. I am not exactly sure how it works.. any tips or tricks that anyone has to make our cruise "smooth sailing" would be very much appreciated!!

We are so excited to be sailing off Nov. 29. I have been reading a lot on the fish extender/exchanger.. I am not exactly sure how it works.. any tips or tricks that anyone has to make our cruise "smooth sailing" would be very much appreciated!!

We are so glad you are joining the cruise. I have been traveling so I have been able to be on the boards and get the list up to date. There are lots of great threads that explain the FE exchange. The site has a search feature to help you find them. If you want to join, let us know all those in your party, room and dining time and we will add your party to the list.

My family and I will be on this cruise as well. There will be 4 of us, Me, DH, DD (10) and DSD (23). This will be our 2nd DCL cruise but our 23rd old's first. She graduated in May so this is our gift to her. We are all Disney fanatics.

I just found out about this board. If we aren't too late, I would love to join in for the Fish Extenders. Just let me know so I can get the list of the FE for gifts. My girls will have a blast making these.

Here's our info:
Stateroom #: Don't have the # yet.
DIS Board Name(s): stajn2001
Adult Name(s): Stacy (stajn2001), John (DH), Sara (SDS)
Child Name(s) and Age(s): Kalleigh (DD 10)
Dinner seating time (main/second): Second Seating
Notes/Comments (include any food allergies, special occasions being celebrated, etc.): Sara's graduation from the University of Colorado at Bouler!

We can't wait! Thanks!!!!!:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter