November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

The FE will now be groups of 5. Due to a rush of interest yesterday the Dory group is closed and I have started the last FE group-Moana. I was tempted to put everyone in the Dory group but I had said it would close at 5 and that is what people signed up for so...
Group 4 or the Dory group is closed:
+1 - DW, DH, DS 10, DD 6, DS 4
StClair - Grandma, Grandpa, DGS 8, DGS 7
+1 - DH, DW, DS 6, DD 6
+1 - DH, DW, DS 9, DD 6
+1 - DD 5, DD 3

Group 5 or the Moana group is:
+1 - DH, DW, DS 14, DS 13, DD 10
+1 - DD 17, DD 16, DD 14, DS 12, DS 12

We only need 3 more and this group will be closed. As always, I try to check here daily.
You only have a week to sign up for the FE and it will then be closed and it will be the Pixie Dust list only!

Please sign us up for the FE in the Moana Group. Me (loves all things Disney - especially Minnie and Belle), DH (Loves Lightening McQueen) and DS11 (loves Star Wars) and DD13 (Loves Belle and is really into the musical Hamilton right now but that isn't Disney).

Hello! We will be booking this cruise in the morning! Is there still room for FE's? My picture is old, we will be cruising our 13th (me & dd (21)), 12th (DH) and my ML will be on her 3rd cruise. DS (19) will not be with us as he cannot get off college.

Please sign us up for the FE in the Moana Group. Me (loves all things Disney - especially Minnie and Belle), DH (Loves Lightening McQueen) and DS11 (loves Star Wars) and DD13 (Loves Belle and is really into the musical Hamilton right now but that isn't Disney).
I will get you added. Please send me a pm with your room # and I will get you the link for the group.
Hello! We will be booking this cruise in the morning! Is there still room for FE's? My picture is old, we will be cruising our 13th (me & dd (21)), 12th (DH) and my ML will be on her 3rd cruise. DS (19) will not be with us as he cannot get off college.
Same as above, please send me a pm when you have a room #.

:welcome: to both of you!

@StClair, do you mind if your FE group is 6 instead of 5? I know I said it would close at 5 but we had a rush of interest this morning!
No problem; but shopping for gifts now and could be a problem if more are added later. Learning as I go and still need a lot of help!!

No problem; but shopping for gifts now and could be a problem if more are added later. Learning as I go and still need a lot of help!!
Don't worry, I left the group at 5 so what you see on your spreadsheet is what it is staying at.

@hamm1207 - I sent you an email with a question.

Just checking in again (hamm1207 keeps me filled in to whats going on). Definitely interested in seeing the post dry dock changes for my favorite ship. That "No longer on DCL" thread sure brings back memories. Got our cruise docs today. Can't wait for cruise #15!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Our Docs came today:love::love:
Just checking in again (hamm1207 keeps me filled in to whats going on). Definitely interested in seeing the post dry dock changes for my favorite ship. That "No longer on DCL" thread sure brings back memories. Got our cruise docs today. Can't wait for cruise #15!
You guys are killing me! I didn't get Mickey mail:sad:
Agh! Thanks for taking care of the countdown today! I've been trying to deal with the post office...

Don't feel bad, I almost forgot the countdown to. Hope you find your stuff cause dealing with any postal/delivery service to get your package is not fun.

The first FE group is closed and is:
Huskiesrule - 3 adults (2 female, 1 male)
SJ14 - DW, DH, DD 12, DD 6
bgetter - DH, DW, DD 8, DD 5
Sarah Beddingfield - DW, DH, DD 11, DD 10
bmccarthy422 - DW, DH, DS 8, DD 4
upinparis - 2 adults (female)
SilverLantern - DW, DH, DD 6, DD 3
Gohawks - DW, DH, DD 7, DD 2
Tzbwilsonfam - DH, DW, MIL, DS 2.5
hamm1207/N365PA - DW, DH, DD 1

FE Group 2 is closed also and is:
zimzim4 - DW, DH, DS 11, DS 6
Kaylinn - DW, DH, DS 12, DS 10
K.Romero - DW, DH, DD 7, Grandma
Elizabeth.C - DW, DH, DD 3
512ATX - DW, DH, DS 4

kucanhead - DH, DW, DD 4, DD 1
dytx - 3 adults (1 female, 2 male)

foursooners - 2 adults(Grandma + Grandpa)
" - DH, DW, DD 14, DS 12
" - DH, DW, DD 6, DS 4

FE Group 3 is closed and is:
ballle_98 - DW, DH, DS 14, DS 6
ballle_98 - Grandma, DD 17, DD 11
ChloeMouse - DW, DH, DS 6
Kdspratt - DW, DH, DS 15, DD 9
Stefileslie85 - Grandma, DW, DD 3, DD
+1 - 2 adults (female)
+1 - DH, DW, DS 3
Cajun_Nana - DW, DH, DD 9, DD 7, DD 4
MindyH - DW, DH, DS 12, DS 9
+1 - DW, DH, DS 8, DD 7

Group 4 or the Dory group is closed:
+1 - DW, DH, DS 10, DD 6, DS 4
StClair - Grandma, Grandpa, DGS 8, DGS 7
+1 - DH, DW, DS 6, DD 6
+1 - DH, DW, DS 9, DD 6
+1 - DD 5, DD 3

Group 5 or the Moana group is:
+1 - DH, DW, DS 14, DS 13, DD 10
+1 - DD 17, DD 16, DD 14, DS 12, DS 12

MomtoAlexnWilliam - DW, DH, DS 11, DD 13 need room #
KrisannB - DW, DH, MIL, DD 21

We only need 1 more and group 5 will be closed. As always, I try to check here daily.
You only have until this weekend to sign up for the FE and it will then be closed and it will be the Pixie Dust list only!

Last edited:
You guys are killing me! I didn't get Mickey mail:sad:

Don't feel bad, I almost forgot the countdown to. Hope you find your stuff cause dealing with any postal/delivery service to get your package is not fun.

Well, one package showed up in my mailbox--I'm not sure if the sender just sent me another item or if the P.O. found it and delivered it. Now if only we can track down the other one (it's for Squirt's birthday and the cruise)...

SOOOOO excited that the embarkation day is quickly approaching!!! Feeling overwhelmed that its our first time and so many things to do and see. :) If we can be added to the pixie dust list as well please do so. If not, thats ok too

Ok now that we officially have a cabin and are booked, I want to introduce myself and our family.

This cruise will be one of many firsts for our family. This will be our first cruise on the Wonder. We have been cruising since 2006 when my daughter was only 11 and my son was 9, we have spent over 121 nights on a Disney Cruise and 80+ with the same server! We have sailed all categories and do not care which one we do as long as we are on the ship. This will be the first cruise with out my son who cannot miss a week of classes. This will be the first cruise my daughter has taken since she is legal drinking age. This is our first cruise with ALL adults. This is the first cruise we have gone on as a family unit without others since 2011. This will be the first cruise we can spend the entire day at Serenity Bay.

I am a travel agent and I am going to use this cruise to show how you can do Disney Cruise on less than a $100 with great take-home memories and items (not including tips). I am excited to do this. I am also an essential oil educator and writer so I will be doing an essential oils and traveling article.

I am so excited to be on my 13th Disney Cruise!

Oh my name is Krisann and I love Daisies, including Daisy Duck! My DD (21) is Ashlyn and she loves Stitch (she will be bringing her giant Stitch with her), my DH is a computer guy and my MIL is a school bus driver.

I hope that being a TA got you a good rate this close to the cruise. It has sold really well and probably has around 50 rooms left. This will be #2 of 3 in a row on the Wonder. I am more a fan of the Magic/Wonder but I will have to do the Fantasy eventually just to have gone on all the ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter