November 21, 2010 Wonder 3 day - FE Info Post #70

Pirate night is -nasau day- the 2nd night! Least it was when we took this exact cruise in 2007- the terminal will be decorated for Christmas as well. hoping to get some nice photos from shutters for christmas cards.

Finally, today has arrived!!!! Heading to MCO, then we board the Wonder tomorrow. Safe travels to all. See you on Sunday.

Jan

We're under a week now! I'm struggling with two more days of work and trying to get all the packing done at night. I keep telling myself that I can sleep on the plane. ;)

We're leaving very early Friday morning and then will spend those two days at the parks before boarding the Wonder. The whole family is really looking forward to it.

Safe travelling everyone! See you soon!! :goodvibes

Just need to make it through today-taking off tomorrow to tie up loose ends and clean house before heading out. See you all soon :yay::yay:

Have the boys mostly packed and my clothes set aside. I have to work tomorrow, but get to do it from home, so that helps. DH isn't "working" tomorrow (except at school for an hour), so I'll be putting him to work on the list! :thumbsup2 We leave on the red eye Friday night and spend Saturday at SSR - should be interesting!

See you all soon!!:banana::banana::banana:

Got to get the teenager packed. I'm not picking her clothes.:rolleyes: She will be packing herself tonight. But she's finished a report in French and had 6 quizzes and 3 major tests this week, so I'll give her a break.
Not looking forward to the 6:50 flight in the morning, but we end in Disney.:banana: Spending the night at BCV. Going to check out the Christmas decorations. Charging the camera now.

Last minute packing - hoping to have time to wash dishes before we go! DH's "little project" of getting the pipes winterized before we go was necessary (might have snow while we're gone) but took much longer than I thought! :rolleyes1

See you at 3:00 on Sunday in the Promenade!:yay:

i am so sad i had to canx this trip. but i wanted to just drop in and wish you all the best, have lots of fun. can't wait to see some of the pics.

I am so ready to go- bags by the door:thumbsup2, ds in bed:thumbsup2, DH finishing up his last minute packing:thumbsup2. DS and I went to see the new Harry potter movie today to keep our minds off the cruise:hourglass- didn't work so well since there was a DCL commercial on before the movie started:rotfl2:.Movie was really good. We are getting a early start in the morning to be at the port by 9-930 :drive:hoping to have enough time for a quick trip to Ron Jon. We had planned to drive up today and have a beach day and spend the night but alas DH was called to work at the last minute so we had to scrap that idea. Good thing I didnot book a hotel in advance. See you all at the meet @ 3 in the promenade lounge!:cloud9:

Hi...Hope everyone had a safe trip back home. We had a fun trip with everyone. Thank you for the great FE gifts. It was our first time with the FE's and we enjoyed all the goodies. My daughter loved checking the FE each time we returned to our room. She also enjoyed delivering the gifts to everyone. We went to the 3D Premear of Tangled last night:3dglasses. Anyone else????
Thanks again, Vicki

Just got home myself and SO TIRED! But... it was a great trip! Had many mishaps and will share those in a couple of days along with some pics! I too enjoyed the FE gifts! BTW... I didn't leave my name on them but we gave the lanyards with the silly bands and a large bag of candy that had pixy sticks, suckers, small chocolates, lemonheads and so on....

OH... we got a private cabana on Castaway Cay on Serenity Bay! I will post pics soon!

Hope everyone had a great time! :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope you all arrived home safely. What a "wonderful trip" we had a great time - tried to stay up for Tangled and just could not stay awake. Loved Toy Story the musical - had seen the other two shows so we skipped them. Loved all the FE gifts and had a blast deliverling ours- for those that are curious the Tiled picture of the Wonder was from us- it was made from a photo taken from our cruise in 2007 and printed on tissue paper then decoupaged onto thr tile and used my cricut to do vinyl lettering hope you all enjoyed it- Did anyone rebook?

Thank you to everyone for the FE gifts! It was our first time participating and it was a lot of fun coming back to the room and finding goodies - some of those late-night candy binges were very much appreciated. And now I have lots of great ideas in case my sister and I decide to participate on our February MR on the Wonder.:banana:

We headed straight to Vero and had the most amazing Thanksgiving Buffet - amazing even by Disney standards.:worship: It's been gorgeous here and much better than the snow that happened at home while we were on the cruise and snarled traffic and closed our schools for two days (so the kids have less to make up). On Wednesday morning at breakfast, I turned on my phone and it was 15F at our house! :laughing: it's supposed to warm up some before we get home, but it will still be a shock.

It was great to meet you all - I hope our paths cross again sometime! Best to everyone! Take care,

We also didn't put our name on the FE gifts. We gave out the bottlecap necklaces, wind up toys, bookmarks, black pirate bags, some stickers, sea creature capsules and glow in the dark coral reef life. Next time I'll have to remember to put our names on them.:confused3

Thanks!
Vicki

Hi everyone,

We made it back home last night (sadly, but I guess it had to happen). Thanks much for all of the FE gifts. I'm amazed at the "craftiness" that some folks have - as you can tell by the gifts we gave - that's not one of my strengths. The kids just loved checking for surprises each day. It was fun.

Take care! :goodvibes

What an amazing vacation on the Disney Wonder!!!! I am so sorry that I did not attend the DIS meet. My DH, Dave, and I were on the 11/18/10 cruise when we found out our 6 year old grandson, Sean, was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at Magic Kingdom. He was taken by ambulance to an Orlando children's hospital and stayed overnight. My daughter was considering canceling the 11/21/10 cruise, but the doc told her that the cruise would benefit all of us. So, on 11/21, the day flew by and, at dinner, I realized that I had missed the DIS meet.

Wow - Amazing - Wonderful - Incredible!!! Just a few adjectives to describe the Wonder crew members. DCL crew members went over and above our wildest expectations for Sean. He received signed autographed pictures, pins from Mickey's Mates, a sugar free birthday cake, and a take out dinner from Palo!!! Thank you DCL!!!!

I am slowly weaning myself off vacation mode. Hopefully, we will meet up again on another cruise.

Jan

Just wanted to say we had a great time too. The kids had so much fun that they would rather do a longer cruise and forget Disney World next year. Sad for me, I love Disney World. Thank you for all the FE gifts. It was a fun experience.:goodvibes

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter