November 21, 2010 Wonder 3 day - FE Info Post #70

Had a wonderful time on the cruise and yes I did book another! It was the first time anyone in my family went on a cruise and we loved it! Castaway Cay was the best! The cruise I booked was for the 2 stop at Castaway Cay on the new Dream.

Thanks for all the wonderful FE gifts. My kids loved checking the FE and finding new gifts each time. I agree that there were some very crafty gifts but my kids liked the candy the best!

We did 4 days at the parks after the cruise and I would never do that again! I am a Disney Parks fanatic and I was just too tired to enjoy myself after the cruise! Next time I will do the cruise after my time at the parks.

My 12 year old daughter had a great time but felt too old for the kids clubs and was not old enough for the teem club. She just couldn't be talked into trying the Out and About. I wish I attended the DIS group on Sunday. Maybe she could have met a friend.

Thanks again everyone! This was truly a magical trip that my family and I will never forget!:)

Had a wonderful time on the cruise and yes I did book another! It was the first time anyone in my family went on a cruise and we loved it! Castaway Cay was the best! The cruise I booked was for the 2 stop at Castaway Cay on the new Dream.

Thanks for all the wonderful FE gifts. My kids loved checking the FE and finding new gifts each time. I agree that there were some very crafty gifts but my kids liked the candy the best!

We did 4 days at the parks after the cruise and I would never do that again! I am a Disney Parks fanatic and I was just too tired to enjoy myself after the cruise! Next time I will do the cruise after my time at the parks.

My 12 year old daughter had a great time but felt too old for the kids clubs and was not old enough for the teem club. She just couldn't be talked into trying the Out and About. I wish I attended the DIS group on Sunday. Maybe she could have met a friend.

Thanks again everyone! This was truly a magical trip that my family and I will never forget!:)

Which cruise did you book? We are going on the Aug 16 Dream cruise next year!
And yes... we ALWAYS do the parks first... so we can relax on the cruise... although this time it was too short to relax much... except on CC! :goodvibes We actually did very little in Nassau and came back to the ship about noon and spent the day by the pool. :thumbsup2
Don't think we will do a 3 day again... we prefer the 7 days for sure but the 5 day would be ok since it does CC twice and does have a day at sea! :cloud9:

My son is 11 and he too thought the club was a little young for him - he really enjoyed out and about he'd go to the activites he wanted then head back to the pool or the room

We just booked our next cruise on the Dream in September. I can't wait. The book looks like so much fun!

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts! Some of you really outdid yourselves. We enjoyed everything.

I did not get to the DIS meet. Too be honest, I forgot. Had it in mind that morning as we arrived at the port and then didn't think of it again I until I was reviewing my notes that evening.

DD11 only went to one event with the kids' club...the Hidden Mickey Hunt. She was interested in lots of stuff, but there just wasn't enough time to do it all.

We rebooked for 2012 for a 7 night on the Fantasy. We've never done the 7 night. Having done the 3 night twice, it's just too rushed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and holiday season! We are heading to WDW again in two weeks to see DD14 sing in the Candlelight Processional!

Getting off the ship was harder fro me this time than the past two cruises because we did not book on board this time:eek:, my position at my job is ending at the end of January and my son's class trip for 5th grade is to Washington DC for a weekin April, both my husband and I will be chaperoning:scared1: 20-30 5th graders- but hope FL resident rates are posted for late summer so we can squeeze a trip in. We'll be celebrating our 18th wedding :love:anniversary at DTD in two weeks. Wishing you all a blessed holiday season.:hug::hug::grouphug:

Can someone tell me the hotel that Disney Cruise people stay at before the cruise? Last time we stayed at a not so good place in Cocoa Beach.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter