***November 2016 check in***

So aggravated at United! I had originally booked a 1:30pm departure on Saturday, then they bumped me to 12:30pm, and now they bumped me to 10:40 am - making it pretty impossible to do a last quick visit on my last morning, or check out the Dapper Days expo. :mad:

Just booked our flights for November 13-18. This will be our 4th trip but first without kids, to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Now I need to decide on a hotel.

So aggravated at United! I had originally booked a 1:30pm departure on Saturday, then they bumped me to 12:30pm, and now they bumped me to 10:40 am - making it pretty impossible to do a last quick visit on my last morning, or check out the Dapper Days expo. :mad:

That's when you call to complain and get a voucher for your next trip!

That's when you call to complain and get a voucher for your next trip!
Hmmm... maybe I'll see how well that would work. It's a ticket that I got from using miles, so I think there is a lot of leeway on their end with what they can get away with.

When schedule changes are made Alaska allows you to make one change for free. You should at least call. Maybe there's a later flight you could move to.

"I didn't read about the ban yet. I prefer to stay across the street anyway. Are you sure it's safe to walk from where you're staying?" Smartlabelprint said.

Not sure how to copy a post and reply to it but our condo is closer than some hotels so yes we do feel safe :) Have stayed in condos before and love the amenities :) Does anyone know when the Christmas decor will be up?

When schedule changes are made Alaska allows you to make one change for free. You should at least call. Maybe there's a later flight you could move to.
So I called, and they did change it - had to change a connecting flight through Denver, but it does have the later departure and arrives not too late at night. Now I need to decide if I do one last quick hop through the parks, or head to the Dapper Days expo! For my wallet, upping from a four day to a five day park hopper would be a lot wiser than the temptation of the expo....

We'll be there 11/11-11/14 for my birthday. Had no idea there was something else going on that weekend as I've spent most of my planning energy trying to discern who's going and where we'll all stay. :rolleyes1We are looking at a condo/house if the party grows much more. Otherwise, I have the Desert Inn booked already.

I will be there from Nov 6-11, I am hoping the crowds are slim but who knows with Dapper days and the marathon weekend!

Woo! Add us to the list please! 11/3 - 11/6 at Grand Californian Hotel

We have changed out accommodations a bit....

We're doing:
  • Seal Beach Hampton Inn Nov 25-27
  • Homewood Suites Convention Center in Anaheim Nov 27-Nov 30
  • Nov 30-Dec 1 Paradise Pier club level but on the waiting list for the GCV
  • Dec 1-3 GCV
  • Dec 3 back to Seal Beach....

I know I am bananas with the split stays. :crazy:

Have they published anything about exactly when ToT is closing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter