November 2016 Car Rental Rate Watch

I'm not seeing any fluctuation on the Alamo rates so far. I will continue to check daily but I still want to be assured that they won't cancel my contract since I'm using a TA product code.

Alamo discounts:

7015309 Costco Members

AS1 Alamo Insider

7014926 Alamo contract ID 20%

AD3868JST $25 off week
These discount codes are terrific! I think that is why others are worried they won't work upon arrival. Thank you, Keacc, this is very kind of you!

Does anyone have any discount codes for other car rental agencies? Maybe Avis or Budget. I don't prefer Alamo because (I think) they charge you extra for an additional driver and my husband and I like to trade off. Thanks.

Are you a Costco member?
Does anyone have any discount codes for other car rental agencies? Maybe Avis or Budget. I don't prefer Alamo because (I think) they charge you extra for an additional driver and my husband and I like to trade off. Thanks.

If you use the Costco code the additional driver is free!

Yup. Go to CostcoTravel.com and you can book right from there and the best deals for the 4 rental car companies come up. its so quick and easy. I use it all the time.

Joining...............anyone else find any better deals? I tried the Insider deal along with the contract and coupon code but prices are in the $300+

Joining...............anyone else find any better deals? I tried the Insider deal along with the contract and coupon code but prices are in the $300+

I used the Alamo codes from Keacc (quoted in the post before yours) and got a midsize for 8 days for a total of $172.73. I have checked back almost every day since I booked weeks ago and haven't seen any fluctuation at all in the rates. I'd love for them to drop before we go but what I have isn't bad. I'll keep checking because that's just how I'm wired!

I used the Alamo codes from Keacc (quoted in the post before yours) and got a midsize for 8 days for a total of $172.73. I have checked back almost every day since I booked weeks ago and haven't seen any fluctuation at all in the rates. I'd love for them to drop before we go but what I have isn't bad. I'll keep checking because that's just how I'm wired!

Must be my dates because mine are still high. Looking at 11/4 - 11/12.

Are you looking at MCO or somewhere else to pick up? Because I am using

AS1 Alamo Insider

AD3868JST $25 off week

For 11/4 to 11/12 pick up and drop off at MCO

Midsize 174.10
Fullsize 190.78
Standard 215.62
Midsize SUV 253.11
Minivan 267.58

Of course I don't know what pick up and drop off times you need, but when I adjust it to pick up at 2:30 and drop off at 10am the full size drops to 169.91.

AS1 Alamo Insider

AD3868JST $25 off week

Midsize 174.10
Fullsize 190.78
Standard 215.62
Midsize SUV 253.11
Minivan 267.58

Of course I don't know what pick up and drop off times you need, but when I adjust it to pick up at 2:30 and drop off at 10am the full size drops to 169.91.

I have the exact same dates but I'm picking up and dropping off at SFB. Sorry. Should've mentioned that. My pickup and dropoff times are both 10:30am. It looks like momto4obkids has almost exactly the same rate for a midsize from MCO. I don't know why 1tufgt is getting higher rates. Just keep checking, I guess!

AS1 Alamo Insider

AD3868JST $25 off week

Midsize 174.10
Fullsize 190.78
Standard 215.62
Midsize SUV 253.11
Minivan 267.58

Ok I forgot to use the AS1 in the product code field. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
I used that AS1 code for Alamo and thought hot damn, a week rental in a midsize only 150, then I forgot to add 10$ a day for the additional driver fee, and it comes pretty much even with Costco. Guess I'll keep the Costco reservation.

Nevermind, someone posted a Costco code for Alamo, and then the 25$ off promo and I got a midsize for 110.xx for the week with the additional driver included.

Last edited:
Alamo rates just went down. I rebooked my Nov 4-11 mini van $50 less :yay:

I've only rented a car once in my life and it was for a one day trip to visit family in Tampa while in Disney. So I have nothing to compete my reservation amount against other than what I'm seeing you all got. I booked a midsize from Alamo from 11/24-12/1 for a little under $135. Is that a good deal?

Also, I used the codes that were listed above. I'm not a Costco member or anything though, will I get in trouble? Or will they ask for proof?

Tia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter