November 2015.....

a friend of mine just wrote a trip report from November 2014. the same dates we will be going this November. THEY WERE ALL WEARING COATS.. like WINTER COATS!
was this year a weird cold for Florida? we went in 2011 and were able to swim during the day and wear a sweatshirt at night it was perfect.

I hope this Nov. is like 2011! We were there in 2012 and it was NOT swimming weather. Over 10 days we had about 4 where we could get down to short sleeves/shorts during the day. The other days we were lucky to have a few hours of not being chilly in our capri's and sweatshirts lol! The kids went in the pool one night and almost turned to ice when they got out. We wore jeans and long sleeves/2 sweatshirts/gloves at night. Still had fun but man, it was not warm!

I hope this Nov. is like 2011! We were there in 2012 and it was NOT swimming weather. Over 10 days we had about 4 where we could get down to short sleeves/shorts during the day. The other days we were lucky to have a few hours of not being chilly in our capri's and sweatshirts lol! The kids went in the pool one night and almost turned to ice when they got out. We wore jeans and long sleeves/2 sweatshirts/gloves at night. Still had fun but man, it was not warm!

Your kidding...
what was the day Temps? yes i am hoping for our 2011 temps.. it was 80 during the day and about 50-60 at night... I am amazed people wearing coats in DISNEY!!!

Your kidding...
what was the day Temps? yes i am hoping for our 2011 temps.. it was 80 during the day and about 50-60 at night... I am amazed people wearing coats in DISNEY!!!

If I remember correctly, a few days made it to 70 or almost; most days were low to mid 60's. It wasn't bad if the sun was out :sunny:. Nights got down to high 30's, I remember that! It also warmed up the week after we left of course lol.

Joining in.... We are staying at CBR 11/10-11/17. Love planning for Disney! My only concern for November is I hope it's warm enough to swim. We have only been in august before and although I'm excited for cooler temps at the parks we really enjoyed our resort swimming.

We are from NY as well, 30's today going to be 20's on Saturday. When does spring start again?"????
The pools are heated, so it's only getting out that may be cool in November. So what's a little bit of getting cold when u are having so much fun!

We are staying at VGF from 10/31 - 11/7. It will be our 1st trip taking our 1st baby girl, who will turn 1 on 10/27. I absolutely cannot wait to share my obsession with my daughter!!!! Anyone know what the temps will be that 1st week in October. Hoping to get a little swimming in!

We are huge fans of POR, just feels like we are home!This November we are planning on CBR. Just to try something new. Looking at either 10/31 or 11/13 for 10 nights, still haven't decided on the week yet. We went November 2-9 in 2013 the weather was awesome, cool in the evenings when getting out of the warm pools, but nice and warm in the day while at the parks, not to humid and not to hot! We loved it!

215 days....

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN DAYS!!! feels like years away!!!

on a happier note only 36 days until ADR day!

pneumonia... then your out for the entire trip.
I live in NH, so swimming outdoors in below freezing temperatures is a treat! We went swimming in an outdoor heated pool in -10 degree weather. It was awesome! So....it's all relative. I'm really looking forward to it not being scalding hot during the day. That's the real treat for me! Anybody else with me on this?

215 days....

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN DAYS!!! feels like years away!!!

on a happier note only 36 days until ADR day!
ooooooh....36 days, so cool! Let's see I haven't actually checked this.....OMG 38 days! Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in NH, so swimming outdoors in below freezing temperatures is a treat! We went swimming in an outdoor heated pool in -10 degree weather. It was awesome! So....it's all relative. I'm really looking forward to it not being scalding hot during the day. That's the real treat for me! Anybody else with me on this?

We went in Feb last year and loved the weather. It was cool but it made the parks so much more enjoyable. We will have no problem swimming in a heated pool, no matter how cold it is in November. It's summer weather compared to here at that time (I'm in Canada).

My dates are finalized now, I'm so excited! We are renting dvc points for our Nov stay. I think I'm about 32 days out from ADRs. :)

We went in Feb last year and loved the weather. It was cool but it made the parks so much more enjoyable. We will have no problem swimming in a heated pool, no matter how cold it is in November. It's summer weather compared to here at that time (I'm in Canada).

My dates are finalized now, I'm so excited! We are renting dvc points for our Nov stay. I think I'm about 32 days out from ADRs. :)
Congratulations! And yes....I hear u about the nice weather come November!

We are staying at VGF from 10/31 - 11/7. It will be our 1st trip taking our 1st baby girl, who will turn 1 on 10/27. I absolutely cannot wait to share my obsession with my daughter!!!! Anyone know what the temps will be that 1st week in October. Hoping to get a little swimming in!
I went in October 2 years ago and it was hot! 80 + Still 2 hot for me in the parks but swimming was great!

I have to agree with Not sweating your.... well you get the picture.... In the parks.. In 2011 we had NO problem swimming during the day! Sweatshirts at night. like you being in Chicago Florida Temps will be nothing to what we will come home too.. But this one TR i am reading had me perplexed with the winter coats they were wearing! the person writing the Tr isn't from warm climate state either!
just wait ans see i guess!!!

ooooooh....36 days, so cool! Let's see I haven't actually checked this.....OMG 38 days! Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA :rotfl: I needed a time line that wasn't over 200 days!!! :thumbsup2

Weather wise, it should be great in November, no matter what! I'm excited!

My travel agent just sent me the hours that came out for November and TL is closed the whole month :sad: this is my first time with water park passes and this was just a shot through my heart.. This would happen haha oh well I guess I'll overuse BB.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter