November 2015....The countdown begins!!

Not sure when it was changed, but all of the November schedules I've seen in the past few months have had Blizzard Beach open this Fall w/Typhoon Lagoon closed for refurbishment. I checked the Disney site the other day & now it's the reverse. Just in case anyone else missed it... :)

Not sure when it was changed, but all of the November schedules I've seen in the past few months have had Blizzard Beach open this Fall w/Typhoon Lagoon closed for refurbishment. I checked the Disney site the other day & now it's the reverse. Just in case anyone else missed it... :)

Thanks for the heads up. We had a free day that I was thinking of doing a water park, but as I've been to BB already it wasn't on our must do. This info has made me reconsider getting the WP&M add on to our tickets and maybe going mini golfing one afternoon too.

With all the difficulty getting ADRs for some and the limited availability for the week before Thanksgiving, I'm kind of getting worried about crowds. I just want my children to enjoy the trip and Christmas feel, since this may be our last trip for a while. Any thoughts?!?

With all the difficulty getting ADRs for some and the limited availability for the week before Thanksgiving, I'm kind of getting worried about crowds. I just want my children to enjoy the trip and Christmas feel, since this may be our last trip for a while. Any thoughts?!?

I have the same worries!!! I hope it's not ridiculously crowded!

We won't be going to the water parks, but I sure hope it's warm enough to DO water parks! Last time we were down late Nov. it was way too chilly for my liking-I don't want it to be really hot, but warm enough for shorts during the day would be nice ::yes::

With the implementation of fast pass plus, our touring style has changed, regardless of crowd level. As long as you secure those fast passes for rides you really want and have some sort of plan you will be fine. The trips we enjoy the most are the ones where we don't bog ourselves down with ADRs and other plans. IMO the best way to enjoy the trip is do half planning and half go with the flow. Make sure to give yourselves time to just wander and take it all in!

I'm really hoping that we see some room discounts soon! The free dining promo is over on 7/10, so hopefully next week... fingers crossed!

I'm really hoping that we see some room discounts soon! The free dining promo is over on 7/10, so hopefully next week... fingers crossed!

I'm with you! Hopefully they are released on Monday the 13th! I hope they don't wait until after the current summer RO offer ends, which is August 7th. My guess is that the Fall discounts will be released either Monday, July 13th (after the FD offer ends) or Monday, August 10th (after the summer RO offer ends). Fingers crossed it's July!

We'll see - they may hold off a couple more weeks if history repeats itself... they were released 7/23/14 and 8/1/13 according to mousesavers.com. I can't stand the suspense!

We'll see - they may hold off a couple more weeks if history repeats itself... they were released 7/23/14 and 8/1/13 according to mousesavers.com. I can't stand the suspense!

I saw that too...which is why I feel like it might be the August 10th date, after the summer RO discount ends. Or it may not be tied to any of the offers ending and come out some random Monday LOL!! I'm totally guessing!!

Oh...and the suspense is driving me nuts as well! If Disney wants me to plan so far ahead for my trip, then I want to know what deals I will have available to me then!! I'm so impatient!

I'm really hoping for a RO discount so I haven't called and added the FD to our trip in November. With FD ending tomorrow I'm getting a little nervous that if a RO discount doesn't come out that I've lost out on the FD - which I don't really want, but won't pass up over getting nothing. It would be unheard of not to do a Fall RO discount, right?! It just will depend on if I get 20 or 30% and if there are rooms at my resort - and I'm willing to switch resorts. We're staying at a deluxe property so even 20% off would save over the FD. But now I'm contemplating calling and adding the FD to have it (assuming it's still available for our resort) just in case no other offers come out for the Fall....but again, even as I type that last sentence it seems impossible that there would be nothing! Thoughts?

Got our flights on Tuesday, so everything is official now! Got an amazing deal on Southwest that almost seemed too good to be true! It seems like November is ages away, I hope it comes fast. We are going for our 10 year anniversary, and surprising our 4 year old too. My mom is coming as well, to watch him so we can occasionally get away here and there. We haven't been since our honeymoon in 2005!

While we are hoping for things, I'm hoping they release another DVC 4 day park promo ticket. Right now the three passes I need are $950, but they'd only be $600 with the promo! :thumbsup2

Hoping and planning for a November 9-14 trip! Got our room booked, but we have to wait a couple of months before my husband can request leave. Super excited to see Hanson and Food & Wine!

Only making a couple dining reservations for this trip. It's going to be a more laid back trip than usual.

I can't believe it is already mid July! I booked my trip back in January, bought airfare then too. I may be in the minority here, but I cannot wait for summer to be over and September to get here, so I can book my FP's and it really feels close! 114 days! 2 weeks and I'll be doing the double digit dance finally!

The reversal between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon being open in November has thrown me off a bit... We are staying at CSR, and BB is so close to the resort and so easy to get to that I figured we would head over there several times since we have the Water Parks & More tickets. It seems like TL is much more of a hassle to get to, and I'm not sure I understand how the bus service works to and from TL even though I have read multiple threads trying to explain in. It seems like maybe we would just have to take a cab unless we want to spend hours on a bus making multiple transfers to get to/from to our resort? And buses don't even run there at certain times of the day?

Regardless, I am super-stoked about our countdown as well! Four months will FLY by!!!! :)

The reversal between Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon being open in November has thrown me off a bit... We are staying at CSR, and BB is so close to the resort and so easy to get to that I figured we would head over there several times since we have the Water Parks & More tickets. It seems like TL is much more of a hassle to get to, and I'm not sure I understand how the bus service works to and from TL even though I have read multiple threads trying to explain in. It seems like maybe we would just have to take a cab unless we want to spend hours on a bus making multiple transfers to get to/from to our resort? And buses don't even run there at certain times of the day?

Regardless, I am super-stoked about our countdown as well! Four months will FLY by!!!! :)

Everything I've read says that there is a shared bus for DTD and TL. I think you'll be ok. When we stayed at ASMU, there was a shared bus and TL was the first stop, then on to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter