November 2015 Check-in thread

November 7-14. Right now we are booked at ramada maingate. We always stay onsite though and would love to stay at the DLH, my problem is that our last night is completely booked for all onsite hotels. If something opens up we will switch. In the meantime I am kicking myself that i didn't book DLH sooner, and i am upset we will not be in the " disney bubble". (I know first world problems ☺) Anyone have any encouraging thoughts on the ramada for me?

Have you thought about switching for just the last night? We have had to sometimes stay offsite on our arrival night and then change first thing in the morning -- it's really not that bad and at least most of your trip would be where you wanted.

I will be there either Nov 21-22 or Nov 6-7. I have the Ramada Maingate reserved for both dates. I would prefer to go on the later dates since the holiday offerings will be in full force, but I may have to be in SoCal earlier in Nov for a conference. If that's the case then I might as well take my trip then and kill two birds. Plus, work would pay for the flight and hotel so that would be a bonus!

Nov 14-17! Staying at the Fairfield Inn. Myself, Hubby, MIL and niece (11) and nephew (almost 6)! We are so excited.

Nov 4-8 staying at the Desert Inn and Suites. 7 crazy ladies with no kidlets! :jumping1: (but, we will have at least one stroller. Where else would we put all our stuff? :rolleyes1 )

We are almost exactly like you! Just my sister and I Nov 3-7 at Camelot Inn. We will be in the parks the 5, 6 and 7! Can't wait! She hasn't been there since we took the families for the 50th celebration!

I will be there with my 10 year old son to celebrate my 30th birthday Oct 31-Nov 7th. Staying at Desert Inn and Suites

Our first trip out to Disneyland will be Nov 5th to the 11th. Will be staying at Hojo's. We go to WDW frequently. Thought we would check out Disneyland.

We are almost exactly like you! Just my sister and I Nov 3-7 at Camelot Inn. We will be in the parks the 5, 6 and 7! Can't wait! She hasn't been there since we took the families for the 50th celebration!
We will maybe be in the park the evening of the 4th but, for sure the 5th, 6th, and 7th! We tour like maniacs when we go without our kids. We run on Diet Coke and fudge!

November 7-14. Right now we are booked at ramada maingate. We always stay onsite though and would love to stay at the DLH, my problem is that our last night is completely booked for all onsite hotels. If something opens up we will switch. In the meantime I am kicking myself that i didn't book DLH sooner, and i am upset we will not be in the " disney bubble". (I know first world problems ☺) Anyone have any encouraging thoughts on the ramada for me?

The Ramada is incredibly close, and the new(er) refurbed rooms are quite nice. When we were there it had a continental breakfast (boiled eggs, cereal, etc.), which was enough to get us fuelled and into the parks. It's also close to a few cheaper restaurants, some of which the kids really liked.

We're going to be at the DLR from November 4th to 12th, staying at the DLH. This our second time at the DLH, and we've also enjoy the Ramada Maingate and HoJo (but there's something special about the DLH).

11/13-11/17 at the new Courtyard across the street next to the Fairfield Inn. We are excited for the new hotel, being able to walk to the park, the firework view balcony and the waterslides at the hotel.

It's my 40th birthday for the first time so I am super excited for everything. I only plan on turning 40 like 3 times so this first time has to be special.
I am hoping that the Avengers 5K does not make it too crazy and I am really hoping Christmas will not prevent Paint the night or the new fireworks. But then again, it is nice to see the holiday fireworks. Sorry to ramble. I should probably just go work on a countdown chain to burn off some of this excited energy.

Our first Christmas Disneyland trip will be 11/18 - 11/22 at the Fairfield Inn. We are going with a huge group but everyone is staying at different hotels. We are celebrating our girls birthdays (11/14 & 11/18) as well.

11/13-11/17 at the new Courtyard across the street next to the Fairfield Inn. We are excited for the new hotel, being able to walk to the park, the firework view balcony and the waterslides at the hotel.

It's my 40th birthday for the first time so I am super excited for everything. I only plan on turning 40 like 3 times so this first time has to be special.
I am hoping that the Avengers 5K does not make it too crazy and I am really hoping Christmas will not prevent Paint the night or the new fireworks. But then again, it is nice to see the holiday fireworks. Sorry to ramble. I should probably just go work on a countdown chain to burn off some of this excited energy.

So, I saw your post this morning....we had been acheduled to stay at the FFI, but saw your post and went to check out the new courtyard. I wanted to see how close it is in relation to the FFI. WELL, long story short - we are staying at the courtyard now LOL.

More beds, water slides... Same price (we are paying in Marriott points). I was sold almost immediately and changed out our reservations today lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter