November 2015 Check-in thread

Was your rainy day 12/12/14 by chance? We were there that week and I watched that day in the forecast for 2 weeks ahead of time hoping it would change. Nope. And it poured so much it flooded TSMM. But we dug out the umbrellas and headed to the parks. It was great to have crowds so low!

Other than that though, the week was perfect!

YES!!!! My sister and I went down at opening, grabbed some panchos, and literally rode all the E tickets in like 90 mins. It was so great. Left the kids at the hotel with dad and my bff. HA! That was a great week. We took it for granted lol. And then the 13th, what a freaking mess that was.

YES!!!! My sister and I went down at opening, grabbed some panchos, and literally rode all the E tickets in like 90 mins. It was so great. Left the kids at the hotel with dad and my bff. HA! That was a great week. We took it for granted lol. And then the 13th, what a freaking mess that was.

Yep, I remember the 13th pretty clearly as well. :faint: Some of that was pent up demand because of rain the day before. But a lot of it was it being the last weekend before some APs blocked out for Christmas. Regardless, it was the busiest day I've ever experienced at DL. (But we tend to avoid peak seasons).

Yep, I remember the 13th pretty clearly as well. :faint: Some of that was pent up demand because of rain the day before. But a lot of it was it being the last weekend before some APs blocked out for Christmas. Regardless, it was the busiest day I've ever experienced at DL. (But we tend to avoid peak seasons).
ME TOO!!! And I went on July 4th back in the 90's. Nothing compared to the insanity of December 13th, 2014 lol!!! We did the dining package for Fantasmic. It was the very first night it was offered, we ate at the River Belle, and basically couldn't leave the area even though we had 2 hours to kill in between dinner and show, because there were so many people, we could not move! It was total chaos. Then when it was time to go sit, we were told to gather in front of POTC. The CM there said no, in front of HM. We pushed our way through, of course I am 5 ft tall so it's really hard as all I can see is backs and heads, and the CM at HM said nope, POTC. ACK! At that point we said NO, we can't do it again, and the CM led us and another group, VIP status, and took us to the area, let us in first, and we got front row. The lovely surprise at the end of a somewhat terrible, crowded day. I mean, any day at Disney is a great day, and at Christmastime no doubt, but holy cow I never want to be there with that many people, never, never, ever again! Touring plan called that day a 7....HAHAHA. What's a 10 like then????

ME TOO!!! And I went on July 4th back in the 90's. Nothing compared to the insanity of December 13th, 2014 lol!!! We did the dining package for Fantasmic. It was the very first night it was offered, we ate at the River Belle, and basically couldn't leave the area even though we had 2 hours to kill in between dinner and show, because there were so many people, we could not move! It was total chaos. Then when it was time to go sit, we were told to gather in front of POTC. The CM there said no, in front of HM. We pushed our way through, of course I am 5 ft tall so it's really hard as all I can see is backs and heads, and the CM at HM said nope, POTC. ACK! At that point we said NO, we can't do it again, and the CM led us and another group, VIP status, and took us to the area, let us in first, and we got front row. The lovely surprise at the end of a somewhat terrible, crowded day. I mean, any day at Disney is a great day, and at Christmastime no doubt, but holy cow I never want to be there with that many people, never, never, ever again! Touring plan called that day a 7....HAHAHA. What's a 10 like then????

A 7? Yeah, not buying that. It was gridlock all day.

You just made me very happy we opted to do the last Fantasmic Dessert Party offered earlier in the week though! We made it over to IASWH around 5 or 6, saw the lights come on, then wanted to leave the park. Ugh. We waited close to an hour for a train (It had been offline at various parts of that day). But we couldn't leave because everything else was gridlocked, so we just waited. It was not very magical at all.

Checking in for November 5 to 11th! Gonna user the last few days of our AP.. was a fun year!

You might want to go over to the November 2016 post. Not sure why everyone's posting on this 2015 version.

It's my fault. I bumped it up to find answers on last year's hours. It worked! But I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter