November 2014 Discount Watch

Fall discounts are live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-rooms/

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%

Thank you! I was able to book YC at a great rate! :cheer2:

Fall discounts are live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-hotel-rooms/

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%

It took 6 tries to get through and now I'm waiting. Hope they will add the discount to my reservations!!

It took 6 tries to get through and now I'm waiting. Hope they will add the discount to my reservations!!

good luck, do you see your room/booking available? I struck out with mine!!! Though they have an amazing price for the Cabins at the Wilderness Campground! Almost considered it, half of what I am paying for the CR - lake view. Son nixed that idea!! :wizard:

Darn! Nothing over Thanksgiving.

good luck, do you see your room/booking available? I struck out with mine!!! Though they have an amazing price for the Cabins at the Wilderness Campground! Almost considered it, half of what I am paying for the CR - lake view. Son nixed that idea!! :wizard:

I called at 9:30 for a discounted cabin and was told there were none available. The "kid" sounded a little unsure of himself "umm let me look. umm, umm, no I don't think I see any"

Should I try again?:confused3

I called at 9:30 for a discounted cabin and was told there were none available. The "kid" sounded a little unsure of himself "umm let me look. umm, umm, no I don't think I see any"

Should I try again?:confused3

I looked online and they were there. I just looked again for my dates 11/21-11/26 regular rate per night was 358 and the discount is down to 287. Great deal!!

Just wanted to let everyone know, I spent over 40 minutes on hold with Disney Reservations, and I did NOT get 15% off my value resort reservation for Nov. 22-26. I only got 100.00 off a 1605.00 reservation, so that's WAY less than 15% (which would be $240.00). It's about a 6.23% discount. A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars, but they don't need to be advertising 15% off if they're not going to give it to you.

I looked online and they were there. I just looked again for my dates 11/21-11/26 regular rate per night was 358 and the discount is down to 287. Great deal!!

Thanks - Just checked on-line. My dates are 11/12 - 11/18. The message I got was

This Resort is unavailable for the
dates, party size or offer selected.

Did you get that price by doing a "dummy booking" ?

Oh well. I did get a AAA discount so that is better then nothing.

Are there Disney Visa Discounts out for that time?? Anyone know?

Just wanted to let everyone know, I spent over 40 minutes on hold with Disney Reservations, and I did NOT get 15% off my value resort reservation for Nov. 22-26. I only got 100.00 off a 1605.00 reservation, so that's WAY less than 15% (which would be $240.00). It's about a 6.23% discount. A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars, but they don't need to be advertising 15% off if they're not going to give it to you.
Hmm...the discount is off the rack rate of the room only. So if a value room is about $140 per night, over 4 nights, that's $560. Take 15% off and it's about $85 savings.

You can double check if they did it correctly by building a dummy reservation again online. Go through the motions of building a room-only reservation for your dates with no discount selected and then do it again with the fall offer selected. The difference should match what Disney gave you. If not, I would call back and verify the discount was applied correctly.

It's a room only discount. Was your $1605 reservation for the entire package? You are not getting the 15% off the entire package. Only the room.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hmm...the discount is off the rack rate of the room only. So if a value room is about $140 per night, over 4 nights, that's $560. Take 15% off and it's about $85 savings.

You can double check if they did it correctly by building a dummy reservation again online. Go through the motions of building a room-only reservation for your dates with no discount selected and then do it again with the fall offer selected. The difference should match what Disney gave you. If not, I would call back and verify the discount was applied correctly.

I just looked up the dates, and a standard room at POP is listed at $184.00 a night, which would be $736.00, and 15% of that is $110.40, so it's not quite 15%, but hey, at least I got a discount. That's $100.00 more I can spend at DTD! I've got my eye on some goodies at the Marketplace Co-op!

I just looked up the dates, and a standard room at POP is listed at $184.00 a night, which would be $736.00, and 15% of that is $110.40, so it's not quite 15%, but hey, at least I got a discount. That's $100.00 more I can spend at DTD! I've got my eye on some goodies at the Marketplace Co-op!
Ok, I would just make sure the room and dates you are expecting are correct on your reservation. I see nightly prices around $147 ($165 with tax) for POP and 15% off would be $99 and change. The discount will be a full 15%, so if there are any discrepancies, feel free to investigate!

Enjoy the savings either way!! :yay:

i know for my night (two rooms booked) at the pop i had to change from a standard room to preferred as they had no standard rooms for this discount. it only made a difference of $19 total but its now my $19 dollars and not disneys. :thumbsup2

I called Disney this AM when I got the news (thanks Disboards!), and was given a rate for our Yacht Club (garden view) six night stay of $2012. I am currently booked through Orbitz at a rate of $2389 (which I was happy with back in March). So, I was excited about $377 savings. However, I needed to cancel my Orbitz reservation before the agent would book thru Disney (which made me nervous knowing I was taking a chance on losing my secured reservation and possibly not having the YC available when I called Disney back). So, I hurried over to Orbitz and plugged in my dates again, and got a rate of $1851, which is a $538 savings! Woo-hoo:cool1: I'm a happy camper!! I went ahead and made a new reservation, but then called about possibly having them just credit my original reservation, so they had me submit a claim form and I'll wait and see what they are going to do. Bottom line: Orbitz was $153 cheaper than Disney today!! (Orbitz has a HOTEL10 discount code going on right now)
Yep, I'm happy!!:banana: I saved $538 today!!

I called Disney this AM when I got the news (thanks Disboards!), and was given a rate for our Yacht Club (garden view) six night stay of $2012. I am currently booked through Orbitz at a rate of $2389 (which I was happy with back in March). So, I was excited about $377 savings. However, I needed to cancel my Orbitz reservation before the agent would book thru Disney (which made me nervous knowing I was taking a chance on losing my secured reservation and possibly not having the YC available when I called Disney back). So, I hurried over to Orbitz and plugged in my dates again, and got a rate of $1851, which is a $538 savings! Woo-hoo:cool1: I'm a happy camper!! I went ahead and made a new reservation, but then called about possibly having them just credit my original reservation, so they had me submit a claim form and I'll wait and see what they are going to do. Bottom line: Orbitz was $153 cheaper than Disney today!! (Orbitz has a HOTEL10 discount code going on right now) Yep, I'm happy!!:banana: I saved $538 today!!
that is a crazy good deal!

I'm so excited - I just got off the phone and got a discount on my Nov 5 - 9 POFQ stay. I looked online this morning and there were no discounts at POFQ. I looked tonight and they magically appeared. I only spent 15 minutes on hold and ended up with a $200 price reduction. Yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter