November 2014 Discount Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by jeters_boy, Oct 11, 2013.

1. jeters_boy

jeters_boy Mouseketeer

Yeah, I know it's early. But if you're like me and you're almost a year away from your next trip to WDW, it's never too early to start looking out for discount codes and promotions.

In November 2012 there was a free dining discount we were able to take advantage of. Hopefully they do this again, or do a room discount promotion, during Thanksgiving week. :cool1:

2. Catrinabeach

Catrinabeach DIS Veteran

I'm in. We decided our dates this morning Nov 5-14th :)

3. CynJ

CynJ Caffeinated Insomniac

We'll be down there in Nov 2014!

Originally we had planned Nov 1-7 but we're changing our dates to probably Nov 9-15 so that we may attend MVMCP.

:dance3:

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. blewits

blewits <font color=deeppink>Killer of all threads - Inclu

I'm watching for Nov. 2014 too. Checked reservations on the WDW website and they are showing many resorts "not available". I played around with the 2nd and 3rd week of Nov.

I can't believe how much is "not available". Could that be true?

6. CynJ

CynJ Caffeinated Insomniac

Don't forget first part of Nov is the tail end of F&W (and the marathon, too, I think). Then you have Veteran's Day and Jersey week.

I can see some full dates in there.

7. jblairosu

jblairosu Earning My Ears

We're hoping to go the first week of December! I wonder if any discounts are typically available then?

8. sharig5576

sharig5576 momof2boys

Count me in! We're going Oct31-Nov 8th!

9. Jonesloonybin

Jonesloonybin DIS Veteran

Me too! We are going 10/30/14 - 11/12/14. My in-laws will be joining us for part of our trip (it is their first time) so I am really hoping for a great discount!

10. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

There's a thread already started for those waiting for November 2014 deals. Just wanted to let you know you are welcome to join all of us already waiting and watching. I bumped the thread, so you can easily find us!

We can all wait together and share our thoughts and plans. Come on over!

11. Vickmeys

Vickmeys Yikes!!

Count me in too! I am ready to go back. :)

12. fauntleroy53

fauntleroy53 If It Weren't For My Mood Swings I Wouldn't Get An

We're looking at those dates too!!

10/31 is DH's birthday and 11/8 is probably the F & W 5k,which we did last month for the first time and it was fun (although I think I did more crawling than walking!!).
    I know it can be a tad more crowded at Epcot because it's the tail end of F & W, but we found the crowds elsewhere to be just fine. Walked right on a lot of rides and the weather was perfect (which I know is kind of a crap shoot,but we did luck out!).

We'll be at the WL 2/2-10, because we were able to jump on the room discount,so we're hoping there might be another discount early Nov. (we were open to early Oct too). Here's hoping!!!!!!:cheer2:

13. Broncobilly83

Broncobilly83 DIS Veteran

Count us in. The Surprise Christmas Gift for my wife is another trip to WDW, Wilderness Lodge from 11/12-11/18

14. 4 The Love Of Disney

4 The Love Of Disney Pro-Planner

Count us in too!

15. Octoberbaby

Octoberbaby Kona coffee connoisseur

Are there ever any discounts for Thanksgiving week?... ((Every time we go to WDW our dates are black out dates! ))

16. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

17. MamaBear58

MamaBear58 DIS Veteran

We are in for Nov 15th through the 22nd! New to these boards so have a lot to learn...

DH, Me, DS7.5, DD 4.5 (in Nov)
    :goodvibes

18. tinamariec

tinamariec Mouseketeer

In for Nov 15 - 23.

19. BSUSUE

BSUSUE Earning My Ears

In for Sometime in November. My husband made me a deal that if i could run a half marathon he would take me back to disneyworld this year. We have been the last 2 years and he was done. Not me!!! There is probably no better inducement for getting healthy then a trip to the world!

20. Broncobilly83

Broncobilly83 DIS Veteran

Any word on possible discounts/pins that might be coming out?

21. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

For those going in November 2014....there's a already a thread for November 2014. Please join us in the Waiting and Watching" thread. We can all bite our fingernails together! :lmao: