November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

I didn't think I could do the tye die either but it was pretty simple. Google a mickey head outline and trace it on the shirt. Here are mine:
IMG_1425-1.jpg

I also ordered iron on appliques from etsy!

Good luck!

Good job!! I love the colors. :goodvibes

Yes, I remember when we became empty nesters how our food bill went down. We were always the house the kids seemed to gather at, so we spent a lot of money on food!:rotfl:

Our house is that house too. I feel better that way because at least I have an idea of what they are up to.

Sweety, it takes more than clothes to make a person "normal"...just saying' :rolleyes1

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: Are any of us really normal????

uscgmouse said:
I didn't think I could do the tye die either but it was pretty simple. Google a mickey head outline and trace it on the shirt. Here are mine:

I also ordered iron on appliques from etsy!

Good luck!

Wow, that is really great.

Divaofdisney said:
My daughter made it home safely to Pensacola but now I'm worried about hurricaine isaac supposed to hit right up near there on Tues as cat 2 hurricane. She has many friends she can stay with that are used to weather like that but still as a mom I worry. I know several years ago hurricane ivan leveled Pensacola- it was awful. Well hope everyone has a great day.

Well, i'm now inside the lovely "cone of uncertainty" for Isaac, though i'm 2.5 hours west of New Orleans. Instead of preparing for camping next weekend, i'm doing hurricane prep. I can't forgt to add my Disney folder to my box of important docs!

Well, i'm now inside the lovely "cone of uncertainty" for Isaac, though i'm 2.5 hours west of New Orleans. Instead of preparing for camping next weekend, i'm doing hurricane prep. I can't forgt to add my Disney folder to my box of important docs!

:hug: Take care!!

Good Morning!!

Well it appears the path of Isaac has shifted some heading more west of Pensacola but they are still not certain how far west. Still praying for my Sarah and all of Pensacola that they are spared the brunt of storm.

Officially we had 12.85" of torrential rain and storms over weekend. Worked like a dog helping neighbors then at our church as it was flooded as well. Worse than even what Isaac has done so far. Hopefully things will start to improve here.

Rachel started first day of school today. Kind of surprised but I guess the school is clear and safe enough. Hope everyone has a great day. For those in path of Isaac my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

Good Morning!!

Well it appears the path of Isaac has shifted some heading more west of Pensacola but they are still not certain how far west. Still praying for my Sarah and all of Pensacola that they are spared the brunt of storm.

Officially we had 12.85" of torrential rain and storms over weekend. Worked like a dog helping neighbors then at our church as it was flooded as well. Worse than even what Isaac has done so far. Hopefully things will start to improve here.

Rachel started first day of school today. Kind of surprised but I guess the school is clear and safe enough. Hope everyone has a great day. For those in path of Isaac my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

I saw that on the Weather channel yesterday. 'Berlin got 13" of rain' i was like WOW....

Girls are off to school and Iv been doing some cleaning that hasnt been done in a while. We are now getting ready to build our fence in the back yard so we dont get anything else stolen. I have been putting off Disney well except for purchasing my suitcases and well DH didnt get mad...he said they are cute for you :rotfl: I knew he wouldnt carry them but I wouldnt make him either. I cant wait! Time is gonna flu by! 91 days!

I know. :rotfl:And normal is just a setting on your dryer anyway! :laughing:

And waaaay over-rated IMHO!:rotfl:

Prayers to you and all in the path.:hug:

I saw that on the Weather channel yesterday. 'Berlin got 13" of rain' i was like WOW....

Girls are off to school and Iv been doing some cleaning that hasnt been done in a while. We are now getting ready to build our fence in the back yard so we dont get anything else stolen. I have been putting off Disney well except for purchasing my suitcases and well DH didnt get mad...he said they are cute for you :rotfl: I knew he wouldnt carry them but I wouldnt make him either. I cant wait! Time is gonna flu by! 91 days!

I hope you're right!!:yay:

USCGMouse I've seen a lot of tye dye Mickey head shirts and the one you did was among the very best! Great job! You really are quite crafty despite being a novice! Keep it up!:thumbsup2

So, I made a discovery that surprised me. I was going over my list of ADRs and saw that I had failed to write the conf# of one of them. So, went online to find it and record it on my list. Well, that ressie wasn't there!:scared1: It was for Cape May on December 1st. I guess I didn't complete the final step for the ADR when originally booking it online. The only one available for that date is 8:00 and that's too late for us. So, I got a new ressie for the 5th of December, but am not thrilled with it since we're not planning to be around Epcot area that day. I'm trying for Ohana now and will keep trying every day. If I end up with Cape May, it will work, so no big deal. In view of the storms people are experiencing and/or waiting for, it is soooo not important!:goodvibes

I was able to save an additional $279.68 with the Fall room discounts! :cool1:

Saw this post and decided to look at how many days I have. I am currently on a week's vacation working on the house, so I am looking forward to 2 weeks of WDW !

A couple busy days family reunion and yard sale. But Disney trip was never far from my mind. Seriously considering the pre-order photo pass plus. Some concerns I have the kids were not interested in getting their picture taken last time My oldest refuses pictures a lot just in normal situations. So the only pictures I have of her are with characters Not really an issue but if I'm going to pay for photo pass I want at least 100 pictures per day. But there is a 90 day refund do if you don't like the pictures after you see them they give you your money back Think I'm going to go for it

I was able to save an additional $279.68 with the Fall room discounts! :cool1:

:cool1:

Saw this post and decided to look at how many days I have. I am currently on a week's vacation working on the house, so I am looking forward to 2 weeks of WDW !

I would love to be at Disney for two weeks!! But, 9 days will do.;) Hope you get a lot done on your house...and don't hurt yourself!:good vibes

I just got a text from my son who lives in Ft Myers and he said just a lot of wind and rain...nothing horrible. That's good news!:thumbsup2

Good Morning Everyone!

My prayers and thoughts to everyone in Isaac's path. Stay safe!

I'm headed into school today. I am a Special Education aide and I just got my letter last week telling me what classroom/teacher I've been assigned to for the year. I will be working with a new teacher (she was a long term sub last year) in a 3rd grade classroom (I was in 1st grade last year). The teacher said she would be in her classroom today and tomorrow so I am going to stop in to meet her and help get the classroom set up. First official day of school is Sept. 5th. I may be a weirdo but I love this back to school time of year:yay: Here's hoping we all have a great school year!

I am new to this board (as of today!), and am in the process of planning a trip at the end of November.. So much to think about!!!! A lot has changed since I've last planned a trip to WDW (back in 2000)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter