November 2012...Let's Countdown Together

EDad, that's so cool! We are going Nov 10 - 17 as well and surprising our kiddos! (We are only taking the older two of the four...long story.)

I love how they think they are dropping you off at the airport for work. I haven't yet figured out how to reveal the surprise to our boys, ages 7 and 6. I've thought about waiting until we actually land in Orlando, but not sure if we can make it that long without another passenger saying something about Disney.

4Boys2Disney said:
EDad, that's so cool! We are going Nov 10 - 17 as well and surprising our kiddos! (We are only taking the older two of the four...long story.)

I love how they think they are dropping you off at the airport for work. I haven't yet figured out how to reveal the surprise to our boys, ages 7 and 6. I've thought about waiting until we actually land in Orlando, but not sure if we can make it that long without another passenger saying something about Disney.

That's great your going also! I hope your family has an amazing time!!!
I have also thought about telling my kids once we get to the airport that we are all going to Florida to the beach , but then I have the same fear as you and they will hear Disney on the plane or at the airport ad I know they will figure it out!
I think we are going to surprise them at the airport in Philly when we reach the terminal.

That's great your going also! I hope your family has an amazing time!!!
I have also thought about telling my kids once we get to the airport that we are all going to Florida to the beach , but then I have the same fear as you and they will hear Disney on the plane or at the airport ad I know they will figure it out!
I think we are going to surprise them at the airport in Philly when we reach the terminal.

I did this once when I took my son to Cancun for Thanksgiving. He thought we were headed to the airport to go to Phoenix to my parents home, when we arrived at the airport I still wanted to keep it a secret until we were on the plane and the attendant stated where the plane's destination was. The agent at the Ticket counter spoiled it :-( I should have given him a heads up that we were "on our way to Phoenix to see grandparents and winked".. Oh well the look on my son's face was priceless when the ticket agent said, "oh I see you are headed to Cancun for the holiday's"..
Tyler's face was worth a million words! Wish I could have caught it on Video. So I believe anyway they are surprised it so worth it!

Leaving TOMORROW!!! Can't believe it's time already! The wait went fast up until this week. :)

Edad, I think we will do the same as you.

That's a cool Cancun story. I agree...it will be fun to see their face anytime! :)

Have a great trip!

The weather looks beautiful. Trying to figure out what clothing to pack. I've never been this time of year.

4Boys2Disney said:
The weather looks beautiful. Trying to figure out what clothing to pack. I've never been this time of year.

You will need pants and sweatshirts for the nights.

Going to start packing this weekend as will not have much time during the week!!!! So excited and plan to see twilight at dtd. Hard to believe we are down to 6 days!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Yep we will pack this weekend as well. We leave this Thursday, taking the Auto train down again, and arrive on Friday. CANNOT. WAIT. :)

13 more days before we head to disney. Can't wait to see WL decorated. Do you know if we will need gloves and coats or just sweatshirts and pants and closed shoes for the night? We are from New England and it is low 50's here during the day. Just don't know how to gage it since the florida air is different then here.

55 hours till we leave!!!!! 59 hours til we arrive at MCO! 60 hours til we get to AoA!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very excited I can barely contain myself!

:yay: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

55 hours till we leave!!!!! 59 hours til we arrive at MCO! 60 hours til we get to AoA!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very excited I can barely contain myself!

:yay: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2:

LOVE YOUR EXCITEMENT! Last night my son yells at me and says "hey come here I want to show you something" I go over to his computer and he has up on the screen a photo of Osbourne Christmas Lights! Me thinks my 17 year old is starting to get excited, but is too cool to really express it! :cool2::cool2:

Less than 48 hours until we are on the Autotrain and on our way to FLORIDA! So glad some cold weather moved in around here so at least we can look forward to warming up in Florida now!

We checking into the Wilderness Lodge Villas on Friday! Our first time staying there and my in-laws have NO IDEA that we are staying there. I'm surprising them with that.

Other surprises in store include: Hoop-de-Doo on Saturday! My kids don't know about this but I did tell the in-laws. Kids will be swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas on Monday...and they don't know anything about that. Then on FRIDAY night, our last night at the parks, we are suprising everybody with an Illuminations Cruise! They don't know about this either. Oh my kids don't even know that their aunt and cousin will fly in late Tuesday and we'll meet up with them Wednesday at the parks!

I love surprises but they drive my kids NUTS!!
:lmao:

Less than 48 hours until we are on the Autotrain and on our way to FLORIDA! So glad some cold weather moved in around here so at least we can look forward to warming up in Florida now!

We checking into the Wilderness Lodge Villas on Friday! Our first time staying there and my in-laws have NO IDEA that we are staying there. I'm surprising them with that.

You are going to LOVE Wilderness Lodge Villas! Lots of hidden mickeys in the lobby of the villa area around the fire places.. The actual Lodge is decorated so beautifully for Christmas as well. We loved staying there one of our trips that was at Christmas time! ENJOY and safe travels.

I have two work days and today everything went crazy.. I will probably be working late tomorrow evening to get things completed and documented prior to leaving as I do not want to have to stay late on Thursday. I want to leave work on time and head up to Denver in anticipation for our flight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter