November 2012...Let's Countdown Together

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by GOOFY4DONALD, Sep 18, 2011.

1. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

I hear you on the excited part! We are staying offsite so no DDP for us... Oh well, since we are using our RCI exchange we are saving money that way. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Disney, Kris4360 and family!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Theaberdeenkid

Theaberdeenkid Mouseketeer

We are leaving by auto train on

November 10 th

Leaving for home the 17th

Kids first trip to DW, DS is 6 and DD is 3 1/2.

Staying at Animal Kingdom Villas

4. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

Went to Costco tonight, as we plan to spend one or two days this trip to US and IOA and then either one or two during our trip in March, purchased their 3 day US park to park passes with expiration date of December 2015. Checked fine print as I wanted to make sure we could use a few days during November and then use the rest in March. YES!! It does not expire 14 days after 1st use. Got a great deal..

I think we have 30 days left...!!!!

5. goaliewife

goaliewife Mouseketeer

We leave Nov. 10, red-eye from Sacramento coming home Nov. 17 flying into San Francisco.

Six adults, staying at SSR.

Three weeks left, everything done and paid for; except the packing.

6. myboysx3

myboysx3 Earning My Ears

This is our sixth November trip. It is our favorite time to go! So excited--we are staying at the Beach Club for the first time from Nov 7-13.
    Everything's done but the packing!
    :cool1:

7. digitaldevice

digitaldevice Mouseketeer

So this is my first November trip what should I expect weather wise? Hot days, cold nights? I have no idea yet what to pack.

8. Mama Moose

Mama Moose Mouseketeer

We will be there Nov. 2-10, 2 days at AKV and then a WH Disney drenched townhouse!! :cheer2:
    Wondering about the weather also. Will it still be humid?

9. bonbonbingo

bonbonbingo Earning My Ears

10. fabfinn

fabfinn Earning My Ears

Hokey Smokes 19 days!!!!!
    :banana:

11. Mom of 2 Mouse Fans

Mom of 2 Mouse Fans Earning My Ears

22 days to Poly!!! Glad I can come here and express my excitement...my coworkers are tired of hearing the countdown, lol! Haven't told the kids yet and I am having a hard time keeping the secret!!! Eek!

12. Zooshoveller

Zooshoveller WAR EAGLE

13. Forensicmom

Forensicmom Mouseketeer

We leave on 20 days:yay:. Nov 14-20 and staying at POR. Can't wait. This is our second trip and we picked the same week because it was perfect. It's hubby and I, and our 4 kids (18, 13, 11, 8), and 4 adult relatives.

Touring Plans worked so well for us last year that we are trying to again. Our itinerary and ADR's are all set.

ANYONE else going to be there this same time, is your itinerary the same?

Wed (14) - Arrive around 10am, plan to be at MK by 1pm. Dinner at 5:30 at Kona Cafe @ the Poly. Back to MK for fireworks.

Thur (15) - Animal Kingdom with 6:35 reservations at Sanaa

FRI (16) - MK for the first part of the day, then back to the hotel (hopefully to relax). Dinner at Portobella (DTD) at 5:15. Probably extra hours at Epcot til midnight.

SAT (17) - HS with 7:35 dinner at San Angel inn at Epcot (planning to take the boat from HS to EP).

SUN (18) - EP with 6pm dinner at Tokyo Dining

MON (19) - Whatever we don't get to or want to see again. Possibly go to Fantasmic. Dinner at the resort.

TUE (20) - Flight doesn't leave until 8pm, so we have time to do whatever. Possibly shop in DTD.

14. Hoopfamily

Hoopfamily We're 3 Caballeros, We're 3 Caballeros, They say w

Why is time so slow? The week before Disney has to be the worst week ever.

15. Liliesinthevalley

Liliesinthevalley Earning My Ears

16. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

I agree! My week before for our Thanksgiving trip will be in 2 weeks!

Have a wonderful trip!

17. stpats317

stpats317 Mouseketeer

We fly out of Denver at 7 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving. Beyond excited!!!

18. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

You fly in from Denver to Orlando as we fly back from Orlando to Denver!

19. Auntie Liz

Auntie Liz Earning My Ears

I am so glad I am not the only one!! I have tried really hard not to talk about the trip lately at work. I won the plane tickets at the employee Christmas party last year, but I talked about the trip so much, I felt bad for my coworkers!! This is my first time to WDW, and went all out.....Poly, CL level. DH decided he didn't want to go, so taking my BFF instead!!! Whoo Hooo! No kids, no husbands!!

20. bonbonbingo

bonbonbingo Earning My Ears

21. myboysx3

myboysx3 Earning My Ears

We have been so lucky with the weather. The beginning of november is usually warm days. We wear shorts and have been able to swim in the pool each year. At night, you might need a light jacket. Hoping this year is just as nice. We are in the middle of Hurricane sandy right now here in South Jersey--:eek: so we're really looking forward to some warm florida sunshine:cool2:

Enjoy your vacation!