November 2012...Let's Countdown Together

2 more days!! We fly down on Thursday, I can't wait. Of course, out of our group of 8, only 2 of us are sure we can get on the plane Thursday thanks to Sandy! Oh well, I have our MNSSHP tickets for Friday night, so if its just the two of us, we'll make it work.

Two days!!

We leave Friday for a quick weekend trip without our kids. :) Anyone who wants to join us to help time pass quicker the link is in my signature! :thumbsup2 Can't WAIT to see the new Fantasyland!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

We leave Friday for a quick weekend trip without our kids. :) Anyone who wants to join us to help time pass quicker the link is in my signature! :thumbsup2 Can't WAIT to see the new Fantasyland!!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Darn it, I will miss you by just a few days. Oh well, have a magical weekend!

14 days! I am about to burst! :bitelip:

The fact that I keep looking online at pictures and searcing ADR's, just in case a better one pops up, is not making things better! I am going CRAZY!

Got our travel documents for our Thanksgiving week trip! Ready to start packing! Hope you all have wonderful holidays!

14 days! I am about to burst! :bitelip:

The fact that I keep looking online at pictures and searcing ADR's, just in case a better one pops up, is not making things better! I am going CRAZY!

I am right there with you on checking and re-checking.. I am trying to wait patiently for the 10 weather forcast so I can begin thinking about what we need to pack! I also need to get everything lined up at work! At least this trip I have switched employers and do not have the intense responsibility of supervision and oversight of several programs to take care of! :cool1::cool1:

We are driving down, picking up my step-daughter in NC on the way. We leave November 20th and will arrive on the 21st. It will be a short-ish trip since we have to leave late on the 24th, but it will be fun to be there with my step-daughter, whose 17th birthday we will be celebrating!! I can't wait! :cool1:

Our first Nov trip from 11/27-12/4. A surprise vacation for my daughter's 13th birthday! First time during Xmas, our first MVMCP, and first stay at the Contemporary (Club level, no less)!

We leave Wednesday:banana::banana:
Just checked the 10 day forecast and it looks like it will be a bit chilly! Hopefully it will get a bit warmer. After making it through Sandy, I'm ready for some sun!

Hard to believe it's already November and the count down is now weeks vs months! Printed out the park schedule for Nov 26 - Nov 30. DS8 and DW are getting very excited as it is our first stay as DVC members at the VGC. Park Hoppers arrived this week :). Looking forward to the single digit count down.

We are leaving on Thursday! 3 more wakeups till we leave...Just changed our AMTRAK reservation to leave a bit earlier out of Boston, just to give us a bit more cushion for our connection to the Silver Meteor! :cool1:

We leave Wednesday:banana::banana:
Just checked the 10 day forecast and it looks like it will be a bit chilly! Hopefully it will get a bit warmer. After making it through Sandy, I'm ready for some sun!

Have a safe and SUNNY trip! I feel so bad for those of you who were in Sandy's path and the aftermath many continue to deal with.

3 Days to go!!!!!

My wife and I are surprising our 4 kids ( 9 boy, 6 boy , 5 boy, 3 princess ) for there first ever Disney trip. We are going from Nov 10 to 17. We are staying at AOA In a Nemo Suite. Kids have no clue they think they are taking me to the airport to go away for work. Best part kids always say I want to go to disney & I want to go to Florida . It's going to be one of the best moments in my life to see their faces that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter