November 2012...Let's Countdown Together

We recentlly added a couple of extra days. We'll be there Nov 23- Dec 3, 2012. Staying at Yacht Club for 10 days! :cool1:

I'm jumping in the November Pool as well. We (me, DH, DSD6 and DS9months) will be there from 11/24 - 11/29. We are staying at the AoA in the LM rooms. I started my first PTR a few weeks ago, so feel free to take a look if you like...the link is below in my signature :)

DME packet came yesterday and one month from today we will have arrived at Bay Lake Tower! Staying 11/3-11/10 :cool1:

Just realized we have only 41 more days until our Thanksgiving trip to WDW! Our unplanned trip! I am so excited to be back at the world when all of the Christmas Decorations will be up and also looking for the infamous "black cat" at Osbourne lights! I found it once and cannot wait to have the fun of looking again!

I just booked yesterday for 8 nights. Nov 13-21! So excited, get to see my DBF who is working at WDW, think we will be at All Star Sports.

We are booked for Nov 26 - Dec 1 at the GCV. Excited to check out the new additions at CA and all the holiday decorations.

Hello everyone, I'm sure I'll bump in to some of you we will be down Nov 12-18. We are super excited. :banana::banana:

Booked november 7-18,2012 DD @ bestw
Then two nights at dolphin november 10-11
Buying a annual pass so i can parkhop 11 days then return To Disney in february 2012 !

Going with my son for our 2nd Food&Wine festival together and my 3rd in a row !

Booked our first ever Disney vacation as a family over the weekend. :cheer2: Hubby decided on the spur of the moment that we could fit in a stay at Disney while we are in FL visiting family. What started as a day at the MK turned into a 3 night stay at POFQ and two days in the parks. (MK & Epcot) My 6yr old is actually more excited about Epcot than the MK, but he loves documentary films and learning more than cartoon stuff. My 4 yr old on the other hand can't wait to see Mickey at the MK. I grew up in Orlando and was a Disney kid ever since I can remember, so I think I'm actually more excited about this trip than my kids! We'll be there from Nov 6-9, and I'm already planning our trip next year (hopefully!) at the Poly.

We'll be checking in to CSR for my birthday trip on Nov. 14 and staying until the 20th! I've "tweaked" my adrs and touring plans as much as humanly possible and at last feel as though I have everything covered! LOL! Now what do I do to pass the time??? :hyper:

Are the WDW resorts really completely full the week before Thanksgiving? I know Veteran's Day wknd is busy, but according to the crowd calendars, the 13th thru the 16th look light to moderate. Weird that there are no rooms left, not even at the rack rate? Any ideas?

21 days!!!! WOOOHOO. Resort TBA since my girlfriend doesn't know where we are staying! It's a surprise! ;)

Are the WDW resorts really completely full the week before Thanksgiving? I know Veteran's Day wknd is busy, but according to the crowd calendars, the 13th thru the 16th look light to moderate. Weird that there are no rooms left, not even at the rack rate? Any ideas?

We will be there Nov. 9-19 and I was wondering the same thing! I don't think the resorts open up to full capacity that week (at least I keep telling myself that!:()

So excited! We are staying at POR Nov. 15-25. Couldnt pass up the free dining plan. Its so worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter