November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled:

Chef Mickey's: 11/3 @ 1:45pm for 5 guests

Cinderella's Royal Table: 11/4 @ 8:05pm for 5 guests

Cinderella's Royal Table: 11/6 @ 8:05pm for 5 guests

Yes, that is two separate CRT reservations even though they are for the same time. Not a typo.

Hope you enjoy!

Just cancelled BOG for Party of 2 on Nov 30 @ 4:15pm

Boy, these are being snagged up quickly!!!! lol OR they're not being put back into the system very quickly??? Thanks for posting! Hope someone here was able to get it if it did get put back into the system!!!

Boy, these are being snagged up quickly!!!! lol OR they're not being put back into the system very quickly??? Thanks for posting! Hope someone here was able to get it if it did get put back into the system!!!

....... or not going back into the system at all. I haven't seen a report yet where someone picked one of these up.

During the next 10 minutes or so,

I am canceling Ohana for 4 - 11/22 @ 9:10pm

Thats Thanksgiving day.

I will not cancel until I see this post up for a couple of minutes.

The time now is 11:00am. Will cancel before 11:10am

sjs314 said:
Just cancelled BOG for Party of 2 on Nov 30 @ 4:15pm

I checked at 5:10 this morning and nothing was available- it was no more than a few minutes after it was posted- not sure what happens with them!!

Going now to cancel Crystal Palace on Saturday 11/17/12 for a party of 5 @ 8:40 PM.

Just had to cancel "Garden Grill" on 11/22--- Party of (4) 7:05pm

(Our flt got changed--- wont make it in time)

Hopefully, someone can use !

This is for 12/1 (not November, I know, but close).

I have a CRT on 12/1 at 915pm for 5 people I'd like to cancel for a BOG on 11/30 or 12/1. PM me if you want to coordinate.

I just cancelled a Crystal Palace reservation for 5 @ 8:25 PM on Saturday 11/10/12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter