November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

will do it

I also have a Le Cellier for 11/24 you can have it you coordiante with me. Check you PM and call the # on the message left to you by cajacobi.

I can them coordinate my BOG for 11/30 so others on here can have it.

Did you get it? I also may be able to get a Thanksgiving Day ressie. Would you be able to use that day?
Oh my gosh.We are nuts. Our dates are 25-29.We're leaving late (8 or 9) on the 29th. Really wish I could help you out.

Hello :)

If anyone is considering cancelling a reservation at Tusker House on Friday, 11/30 PLEASE let me know. We're trying to get a breakfast ADR for a party of 4.

THANK YOU!!!

:littleangel::littleangel:

Looking to switch a CP ressie for 6 on 11/20 at 12:45 for CP lunch or dinner on 11/19 for 5 people. Of course I would also take BOG any night from 11/17 to 11/22!

Just cancelled:

Sci-Fi Nov 4 @ 6:30pm for 4 guests

And

Crystal Palace Nov 7 @ 9:45am for 4 guests

I hope someone can use them :goodvibes

Is the 11-30 BOG getting cancelled at noon still as a free for all or is there coordination and I shouldn't waste my entire lunch refreshing the computer and go find food? :cool2:

The BOG's ressies for 11/26 has been switched...so it's not available anymore.

BUT...I did cancel a BOG ressie for 11/30 at 4:15pm

The BOG's ressies for 11/26 has been switched...so it's not available anymore.

Did you switch with CM on conference call? (just wanted to know how this could be done with cancelled BOG ressies not getting back into the system...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter