November 18, 2010 Wonder 3 day

Did anyone get reservations at Palo? We went on a 4 night last May and they had lunch, high tea, and dinner. It looks like all they have is dinner this time. I enjoy the evening dining experience so I wouldn't want to waste one night to go to Palo. At least on a 4 night you get one of the dining rooms twice.

On the 4 night my wife and I went to high tea @ Palo. It was well worth the $5 they charged us.

As for Nassau, I think we will hit the Straw Market for fun and possibly walk over to the Pirate Museum, it seems to get decent reviews and will be a quick trip. I am hoping to spend the last half of the day on the boat.

I can't wait! FE gifts are packed, kids suitcase is partially packed and I'm half way out the door! :rotfl:

On our previous Nassau trip we walked to the Pirate Museum. We did get a bit lost getting there so be sure to get a good map ahead of time! We thoroughly enjoyed the Museum. It was well worth it. We ate lunch at Senor Frog's because the kids thought it looked fun. Ewww! It was gross. We should have just eaten on the ship. We did get back to the ship by 1 or 2 and still had plenty of swimming time. :thumbsup2

Silly Little Pixie, I was hoping to make it back to the ship for lunch and a swim! Sounds doable! I will definitely get a good map so the locals don't have to see us wander in circles! :laughing:

Did anyone get reservations at Palo? We went on a 4 night last May and they had lunch, high tea, and dinner. It looks like all they have is dinner this time. I enjoy the evening dining experience so I wouldn't want to waste one night to go to Palo. At least on a 4 night you get one of the dining rooms twice.

On the 4 night my wife and I went to high tea @ Palo. It was well worth the $5 they charged us.

They only do Lunch, High Tea on 4 nights and longer cruises.... I know bummer :)

Me and DH are booked for the 2nd night to do Palo. This is our first ever cruise and we wanted to experience Palo. But if we decide we are missing out on too much fun, we might change our mind. Looks like there will defientely be another cruise and i am getting this from all the dis'ers who talk abt their 5th or 6th BTB cruises :lmao: So we will play it by the ear for Palo.

Regarding Nassau, we are so torn, coming from Los Angeles, we are not new to water parks, so not sure about paying $$$ for a day in Atlantis. On the other hand the kids are going to get bored if we just do straw market or any other non-water stuff. So i am considering the dolphin adventure for them.We will see.

Oh - and we are doing 1st night at Palo.. I HOPE its the night to pick since I am not sure what the dining rotation is...lol

On our previous Nassau trip we walked to the Pirate Museum. We did get a bit lost getting there so be sure to get a good map ahead of time! We thoroughly enjoyed the Museum. It was well worth it. We ate lunch at Senor Frog's because the kids thought it looked fun. Ewww! It was gross. We should have just eaten on the ship. We did get back to the ship by 1 or 2 and still had plenty of swimming time. :thumbsup2

What's the pirate museum about? Never heard of it but am intrigued!!!

We are booked for Palo dinner on the second night. Had brunch on Palo last week - delicious!

Jan

Hi Disney travels,

I am at the very last stage of packing my FE's. Can you please let us know the # of people in your group and their ages and names?

We booked Palo for the 3rd night. This is our first cruise and we debated whether we would go to Palo or not. We are hoping (based on the Passporter book) that our third night will be at Parrot Cay. We plan on going to Parrot Cay for lunch when we arrive on the ship. That way we will still get to experience it. I think I read that there will be a buffet in Parrot Cay on thursday and that you may choose to go there or the other buffet. I don't know if that's correct or not but that's what we are planning on. We're getting very excited, although I don't want it to come too fast. We are staying at Disney for a couple of days before the cruise.

We booked Palo for the 3rd night. This is our first cruise and we debated whether we would go to Palo or not. We are hoping (based on the Passporter book) that our third night will be at Parrot Cay. We plan on going to Parrot Cay for lunch when we arrive on the ship. That way we will still get to experience it. I think I read that there will be a buffet in Parrot Cay on thursday and that you may choose to go there or the other buffet. I don't know if that's correct or not but that's what we are planning on. We're getting very excited, although I don't want it to come too fast. We are staying at Disney for a couple of days before the cruise.

We will be skipping the Palo experience this time. Hopefully you get Parrot Cay on the 3rd night. I wouldn't want to miss any of the 3 dining experiences, but if I had to choose one it would be Parrot Cay.

We will be eating at Beach Blanket Buffet when we get on the ship. We will get to Port Canaveral early and park as soon as they will let us. I think you can check in @ 1030. We got there around 1000 last time and had to wait to park. If you check in early you will get a low number and get on the ship quick. The quicker you are on the ship the quicker you get to the food and the shorter the line is. At least that was our experience on our last Disney cruise.

Hi we are second seating also with my son's family, the Albidress's. We figured since the food is free everywhere, we won't be hungry and don't want to take time away to go change clothes for dinner early and miss out on anything. Also at Castaway Cay they have the all you can eat Cookies bbq. So I was thinking going to show first then dinner. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter