November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

My cabin- 7632 will have my mom Susan (celebrating her 70th birthday), my husband Scottie and me, Kristin with our wonderful son Spencer, 7 and our delightful daughter Avery, 5.

Added you to my list to deliver too! :thumbsup2

My mother and I are in stateroom 8006

So how many plan to wear a shirt with our cruise logo on it to our meet?

I plan to wear mine that whole day of the meet so be sure to look for me. :goodvibes

Hi! I will hopefully be booking this cruise in the next day or two. We were booked to leave on the Fantasy on Saturday (the 20th) but my partner's mother died unexpectedly yesterday. I had FE gifts ready for our trip, is there an opening left that I could join in on this cruise? Once I get it booked of course!

I will add you to our late FE list, give me your cabins if you have not already. We are 7578 and 7580. FE will be on one of those doors as we are adjoined cabins. Can't wait for the fun!

Hi! I will hopefully be booking this cruise in the next day or two. We were booked to leave on the Fantasy on Saturday (the 20th) but my partner's mother died unexpectedly yesterday. I had FE gifts ready for our trip, is there an opening left that I could join in on this cruise? Once I get it booked of course!

Sorry for your loss. We are doing a "late" FE for those of us that joined after the official FE closed. Just list your cabin number when you get it! And many of the official FE people said they have extras and will visit us as well!! So we will still have some magic!! Again, Hugs and prayers to you and your partner on your loss.

Thanks so much! The room I will be booking will be a VGT so it will be awhile before I know. I should know today or Monday if we were able to get on this cruise, our TA is checking on it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

ValentineJulie said:

I am,in the process of making a new list with all the latecomers.

I am sorry for the circumstances for which you have to rebook.

Can anyone who is a "latecomer" that wants to be part of the FE either PM me or post your info here. I have created a document sorted by deck of the original FE list and I am now putting the late comers onto it.

I can happily share it for any that would like it. I am color coding the girls and boys as well to make our deliveries easier. When it is done I will convert it to a google doc so anyone given the link can get it and print it.

Can anyone who is a "latecomer" that wants to be part of the FE either PM me or post your info here. I have created a document sorted by deck of the original FE list and I am now putting the late comers onto it.

I can happily share it for any that would like it. I am color coding the girls and boys as well to make our deliveries easier. When it is done I will convert it to a google doc so anyone given the link can get it and print it.

Okay, so forgive my ignorance. I have been seeing all of the "FE" comments recently, but originally was too late to join, so didn't worry about it. Now that it looks like I could potentially participate, I am curious as to what exactly it is? How it works? Help!!!

Okay, so forgive my ignorance. I have been seeing all of the "FE" comments recently, but originally was too late to join, so didn't worry about it. Now that it looks like I could potentially participate, I am curious as to what exactly it is? How it works? Help!!!

So you hang some sort of pocketed item from the Fish that next to the door that is essentially a note holder.

Then people will live random surprises in it. You in turn leave surprises in other people extenders.

Can be pencils, pens, goodie bags, cups, bubbles, stickers, so many more items.

I am almost done making a list so let me know if you want to be added or if you need more info.

My daughter loves it

It is just dh and myself and we don't do join the Fish Extenders list. But I found this info, maybe it will help:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

I have seen talk that you can still sign up so hopefully someone will get back to you with info on how to join.

(We will be going to the Meet and Greet!)

cruisecrzy said:
So you hang some sort of pocketed item from the Fish that next to the door that is essentially a note holder.

Then people will live random surprises in it. You in turn leave surprises in other people extenders.

Can be pencils, pens, goodie bags, cups, bubbles, stickers, so many more items.

I am almost done making a list so let me know if you want to be added or if you need more info.

My daughter loves it

We are in cabin 5676. It will be myself and my two children. 11 year old girl (Alexys), and 7 year old boy (Andrew).

Thanks. :-)

Here is my standard "FE for Dummies":

:teacher:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=28549569&postcount=61

:thumbsup2

Since your stateroom starts with "56", you will actually have a "starfish extender" - here are some other hints for getting around:

Where am I?
PORT, LEFT, FISH - all three have 4 letters in them
STARBOARD, SEAHORSES - both have 9 letters in them

When you first find your stateroom, notice what your "Fish Extender" is.
[It will be either a FISH, a SEAHORSE or a STARFISH [conceirge] .
This will make it easy to find your stateroom during the cruise.

SmallFishExtenderHangers.jpg

Forward or AFT?

On all of the Disney Ships, you will see a globe on the hall carpets.
If the globe is facing right side up, you are walking forward.
If it is upside down, you are walking AFT.

SmallForwardAft.jpg

Crazy me, but the only way I can remember which is port and which is starboard is to repeat to myself, "stars are always right." I can't remember it any other way. Oh well, it works for me. :rotfl:

Although port and left having 4 letters is a good way, too. :thumbsup2

Michelle - I believe I have posted earlier (maybe a week or so ago). Can you please add us to the FE list?

Cabin 8008 - DH - Trey; DW - Lisa; DC: Hannah - 14 and Abigail - 11.

We can not wait! Please let me know when the list is done so we can start sorting our gifts and getting ready! We are very excited!

Thank you!
Lisa

Kristen - If there are cabins that have extra FE and would like to deliver, our children would love to be sprinkled with Pixie dust.

8008 - DH Trey, DW Lisa, DD Hannah (14), DD Abigail (11)

Can you add us as extras to the bottom of the 1st list? Also, can you email me the 1st list so that we can deliver some gifts of our own? l k n o l @ comcast.net (please remove spaces)

Michelle - I still want to be on the Late Comers list too!

Thanks,
Lisa

Codys Disney Pals said:
Kristen - If there are cabins that have extra FE and would like to deliver, our children would love to be sprinkled with Pixie dust.

8008 - DH Trey, DW Lisa, DD Hannah (14), DD Abigail (11)

Can you add us as extras to the bottom of the 1st list? Also, can you email me the 1st list so that we can deliver some gifts of our own? l k n o l @ comcast.net (please remove spaces)

Michelle - I still want to be on the Late Comers list too!

Thanks,
Lisa

I have added you and I merged he lists. So there is one list that I dictates who the latecomers are. I will have it tonight. I just needed to get through some girl scout stuff. I have two more names to add the it is done

cruisecrzy said:
I have added you and I merged he lists. So there is one list that I dictates who the latecomers are. I will have it tonight. I just needed to get through some girl scout stuff. I have two more names to add the it is done

Just checking, but am I one of those names?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter