November 17, 2012 TURKEY Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by mickeymom923, Feb 19, 2011.

1. cruisecrzy

cruisecrzy DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MyMyMy

MyMyMy Earning My Ears

Wow! I can't believe that the cruise is just around the corner. I am stressing a bit because the person who I ordered the FE from months ago is cutting it really close on delivery.:scared1: But if all else fails like Moms always do I will figure out a back up plan :scratching

Thanks for posting the updated list including the latecomers. I just put together the FE gifts and believe that I will have enough for all the children. I count 43 total- HaHa.. I can not wait for lots of rest and relaxation!

Myleene

4. cruisecrzy

cruisecrzy DIS Veteran

I bet you can make an awesome FE if you do not get yours. Thanks for including the latecomers....no worries about my 5 month old if that helps with the child count. He just eats everything.

I'll update the list with a notation by your name.

5. dmmlandcruiser

dmmlandcruiser dmmlandcruiser

Hello All, We are on the Turkey Cruise and are way late in joining the party here :)

Husband, Daughter Madigan (newly 10), and I can't wait to get on board. I haven't been on a Disney Cruise since my stepsons were young, maybe 1999?

We'd love to participate in the fish extender if it is not too late?

Also, Madigan would love to connect with some new friends before the cruise if anyone is interested?

6. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

Hi,

WELCOME ABOARD!! My twins are ten years old as well!! :) :)

7. cruisecrzy

cruisecrzy DIS Veteran

Welcome Aboard. I can add you to the latecomers portin of the FE if you like.
    I need the stateroom number please

8. enverm

enverm Earning My Ears

I'm really late joining, and I don't know what a fish extender is. :-)

OK, I think I'm up to speed now. You would think after 4 cruises I would know what is going on by now. :-) If it is not too late to join, I will be traveling with my son, 14, and my daughter 11. We are in 9101. I have requested to join the Facebook group. Thank you!

9. dmmlandcruiser

We are in 8680. Please let me know what to do next :yay:

10. dmmlandcruiser

Great!!! Girls, Boys or one of each? M is nervous about being by herself. We usually bring a friend for her when we travel!

11. Doodledogs

Doodledogs Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! I'm a long time viewer but never seem to find time to post! We are so excited our cruise is only a few weeks away. My family would love to meet everyone during our cruise meet. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. If anyone has a daughter looking for a friend my girls would love it! We have DD turning 5 on cruise, DD turning 7 on cruise, and DD10. I also just asked to join the Facebook group.

Happy packing everyone!!

12. enverm

enverm Earning My Ears

Hi Doodledogs,
    We are from Hedgesville, WV. How did you fare during Sandy? We have some flooding and wind damage in the area, but just called Disney and they say the Fantasy is ready for us!

13. dmmlandcruiser

We'd love to meet!!! Not sure how to arrange this as this is our first time pre planning!

14. enverm

enverm Earning My Ears

MILLIEPIE is AWESOME! Thank you!

15. enverm

enverm Earning My Ears

You will have lots of activities to choose from. They plan some singles events, but those don't seem to be well-attended. There are several tastings (wine, beer, tequila). There is an art auction, lots of trivia games, movies, and special tours on board. You can go to adults only pool, clubs, workout, etc., etc.

16. enverm

enverm Earning My Ears

Try mousepinsonline.com. If you order today, you will have them in plenty of time for the cruise. You can buy individual pins, or grab bags of 25. Great value, excellent service. My kids and I trade on every cruise.

17. enverm

enverm Earning My Ears

18. DisneyDad76

DisneyDad76 Earning My Ears

I bet my 11 year old DD would love to meet your 10 year old DD. ::yes::
    We should try to connect them at the meet and great!

19. DisneyDad76

DisneyDad76 Earning My Ears

Ebay works for this also! I got 20 pins and 2 lanyards for $25.

Ha Ha! I just realized that you were commenting on my post. Sigh. I think it's time for me to go to bed.

20. Doodledogs

Doodledogs Mouseketeer

Hi! We did very well with Sandy, thanks for asking. We had more damage from the crazy storm that hit the DC area in June. The girls were happy to miss school for 2 days. They go back tomorrow! Lots of flooded roads around us though. Did you get snow in WV? Snowshoe looked like they had a lot.

21. Doodledogs

Doodledogs Mouseketeer

I can't send any PM's yet, I need to get posting! My dd10, Katie would love to meet some friends!! Can you all PM me your info?