November 14, 2015 Fantasy Western

HI all!!! I am so excited for our cruise. This will be our second Disney Cruise. My son will be turning 3 on the cruise. It will be my husband, son and myself. We didn't do FE last time, but I m wanting to this time. Can anyone tell me any info on FE. Do we have a count of participants? I have the general concept of FE, but am pretty lost beyond that. Thanks in advance. Can't wait for the cruise!

Hello fellow cruisers!

We are the Peña family from Houston, Texas. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are SUPER EXCITED!:santa: We've heard many great things about the Disney Fantasy so that makes us even more anxious ! :earsgirl::earsboy: We have 3 kids- :cheer2:Alexia 12, princess:Bella 9, and :sulley:Marcus 6. I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on gifts for the fish extenders :sail: I've already ordered ours from Etsy, can't wait for that either! Hoping to make some great friends on this vacation, we'll be hanging out in the bars most of the nights :laughing: party:

Welcome to our small (so far) group. I imagine we will be quiet on here for a while at least.
Does anyone know anything about the fish extender program? We are cruising for my daughters 9th birthday and I thought it would be fun to do. We have 2 adults and two girls age 9 and 6. We are super excited and counting down the days! We are in rooms 10020 and 10022.

This is our first cruise and are would like to be included in the fish extender group. Our little one will be 5 years old on this cruise. How do we find the Facebook page for the cruise? Any tips for first time cruisers are appreciate.

This sounds like fun and thanks for organizing...my family would love to participate! In our group: grandpa Marv (74), grams Cil (74), Dad Jim (47), Mom Kristin (44), daughter Eden (7), son Croix (5)

We would love to be a part of this, just not sure of details. There are 4 of us me, DH, DS (12), DD (9)

We would love to be a part of this, just not sure of details. There are 4 of us me, DH, DS (12), DD (9)

If you've not yet done so, please read a few posts above and follow the links to a very helpful blog page. Once there, pay special attention to the 'Helpful links' section. Hope this helps!

I don't really understand this at all, but I am going to give this a try. Is this were we come to sign up for the "Fish Extenders"? Am I too late?

The FE group is closed but there is a pixie dust grouping available. See previous posting on how to access the FB group to join in the fun.

This is our 3rd cruise. Celebrating my Mom's 70th birthday with a group of 12. My kids are looking for friends. Twin boys 11, daughter 9.

Hi, my husband, daughter (8) and I are going on this cruise for the first time and super excited. We would like to participate on the FE but not sure if we can still join nor how this exactly works in terms of the team...are there meetings involved or just drop off at doors? if you could share information it would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:
If you are going on the Nov 14th, 2015 cruise, the FE group will be closed. They usually close about 6 weeks prior to sail date. Check with the cruise meets forum on getting information on access to the cruise meet group.

Hi, we are going on a Fantasy Merrytime cruise in December and I was hoping when you guys get back, someone can update us if there was the character breakfast on your cruise. We heard it may not happen because of the gingerbread house decorating being in Animator's. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter