November 14, 2015 Fantasy Western

oh geeze...was told yesterday by my boss that I may be working those dates. I may switch over to the 7th EC, but darn, I want to do this one! hmmmm....

Hello All!

I rebooked while on the Wonder in Alaska two weeks ago for November 28 2015 but after looking into this cruise when I got home, I moved our cruise to this week. We liked having an extra day at sea, but are very excited about bobsledding in Jamaica. I am hoping the Christmas decorations will be up by the the end of this cruise. My TA asked DCL when she booked this for us and was told they could not confirm the dates yet. Understandably, since it is a year away. Will be checking on the cruises this year to find out. If not, I guess I'll have to rebook for 2016 :teleport:

I will organize the FE exchange if no one has volunteered already.

April (38) Eric (40) Coral (15) Kayla (14) Carson (11)

We are a group of 10; 8 Adults and 2 children aged 4 and 5.

We will be in #7520, #7521, #7517, #7531

Not sure about doing FE's yet.....

Just an update; We have lost one family from our group. So we are now a group of 6 adults. 4 female, 2 males.

So update. We will be switching to this crusie in the next week for sure and adding a friend. I have a friend almost like my brother that has never cruised so to split the cost. Our room will be my husband and I our 16 at time of cruise son and our single 30+ friend!

Hi my name is Tammie, I am new to cruising! I am Mickey9170 (Kristen's) sister. My guest numbers (2) are included in her count. Really looking forward to this experience!

Hi my name is Tammie, I am new to cruising! I am Mickey9170 (Kristen's) sister. My guest numbers (2) are included in her count. Really looking forward to this experience!

Welcome Tammie!

You're going to have an awesome time. It has become an addiction for us!

I look forward to this becoming an addiction for me. I have ALWAYS wanted to cruise! Excited beyond belief!!!:cloud9:

My mom and I will be joining you all. It will be DCL cruise #16 for us(7th time on Fantasy, 4 times on Dream and 5 times on Magic).

My mom and I will be joining you all. It will be DCL cruise #16 for us(7th time on Fantasy, 4 times on Dream and 5 times on Magic).

Welcome!! This will be our first time on the Fantasy. This will complete our grand slam. Have you been to Cozumel and GC before? Anything you can share is appreciated. I know which excursion I want to do in Falmouth, but not sure about the other two ports. Thanks

So excited, just finalized our reservation for Nov 2015 cruise!!! We have never been on a huge family vacation before and are super excited!!!

any tips or hints are greatly appreciated!

Erin

Very nice to meet everyone who is as excited as I am about a date so far in the future.

I'm traveling with my parents and my best friend. We booked our first DCL cruise last week. I'm so excited.

This will be my third Disney cruise!

November 2015 is my 60th birthday (I know, it's hard to admit I'm that old!). My family (my four kids, their partners and my six grandchildren) have rented a big house near WDW for two weeks so we can celebrate and have fun in the parks. Then my best friend is flying down, and we'll go on this Fantasy cruise with my youngest son and his wife (they are avid cruisers!).

I'd love to meet other DISers on the cruise. Anyone else planning to run the 5K on Castaway Cay? I'm hoping to do it but I will be walking rather than running...

I'd also love to hear about any excursions you are planning? I see they have horseback riding with a horseback swim in the ocean at Falmouth - have any of you done that? How challenging is that?

Teresa

So excited, just finalized our reservation for Nov 2015 cruise!!! We have never been on a huge family vacation before and are super excited!!!

any tips or hints are greatly appreciated!

Erin

MamaE3, we are from PA as well. Join the link posted below for the Fish Extender group. We have a long time to work on things! Don't overpack as you will most likely just be in your bathing suit and cover up most of the time, except for dinner and shows! And, HAVE FUN! Bring on the questions!

This will be my third Disney cruise!

November 2015 is my 60th birthday (I know, it's hard to admit I'm that old!). My family (my four kids, their partners and my six grandchildren) have rented a big house near WDW for two weeks so we can celebrate and have fun in the parks. Then my best friend is flying down, and we'll go on this Fantasy cruise with my youngest son and his wife (they are avid cruisers!).

I'd love to meet other DISers on the cruise. Anyone else planning to run the 5K on Castaway Cay? I'm hoping to do it but I will be walking rather than running...

I'd also love to hear about any excursions you are planning? I see they have horseback riding with a horseback swim in the ocean at Falmouth - have any of you done that? How challenging is that?

Teresa

I walked the 5k on our honeymoon....58 minutes! A personal best for me! So excited, although only my husband was left standing at the finish line with my medal! Made it all the better! We are looking at the dune buggy one, and a helmet dive. Otherwise, just chilling!

Wow you guys are organised early !!!!! Congratz

Just got back from our latest cruise. Vancouver to San Diego 4 night relocation cruise on the Wonder.

Whilst on board we booked onto this cruise and this will mean we have been on all 4 Disney ships :)

We have always done 4 nighters before and have 10 days in Orlando but we enjoy the cruises that much that we've now gone for a 7 night cruise and 7 days in Orlando.

We (me and the wife) take part in just about everything. Meeting, FE and Mixology Class if we are having one.

Just need to book the flights from the UK now !

Whilst on board we booked onto this cruise and this will mean we have been on all 4 Disney ships :)

This cruise will complete our grand slam too. Looks like we like to sail at the same times. We were on the Dream in Jan 2013 and the Magic in Jan 2014. We sailed the Wonder to Alaska in June. Love the small ships, but definitely looking forward to the Fantasy and it's additions. :hourglass

Eric and I will be doing the 5k also. We did it in January and I would like to see if we can beat our times. We will be walking/running the race. We need to start preparing or we might be walking/walking the race. ::yes::

Hi ! My family will be on this cruise. Me (55), ds(21), sister(58) and her ds(38). This will be our third Disney cruise together. Can't wait. :cool1: I have one bag packed already. It's the pirate stuff but that's ok. I have major O.C.D. I even found gift cards from our other trip with money still on them. So I guess you can say I am a step ahead.:lmao: Come on November 2015.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter