November 1, 2012 ~ 3-Night Dream

Thanks Conex4 for joining our FE! How exicting!

Its my birthday today princess:

This time last year I was on our beloved Disney Dream celebrating my 40th. Not long now!

party: :cake: :bday: :cake: party:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!
Hope you have a great day!

Happy belated Birthday, Paula!!:cheer2:

Conex4, I'm glad you joined our Fe!!!:)

I received our Disney little spiral bound book today!! So exciting!

I tried on a dress and I was practicing what I imagined to be my "Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's" updo hairdo this afternoon and my 12 yr old son told me I had "Snooky" hair! lol:rotfl:

Dana

scrapjacks said:

I tried on a dress and I was practicing what I imagined to be my "Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's" updo hairdo this afternoon and my 12 yr old son told me I had "Snooky" hair! lol:rotfl:

Dana

Lol re spooky hair! Maybe something for the MNSSP? :-) speaking of which are you going this year?

Dana
We got our book yesterday too. :goodvibes It's funny, every cruise we go on, the documents get smaller and smaller. We used to get a pretty big package full of stuff.

We got our book yesterday too. :goodvibes It's funny, every cruise we go on, the documents get smaller and smaller. We used to get a pretty big package full of stuff.

How weird?! Although I thought the spiral binding was a nice touch. I need to start printing out all the other documents.

We are almost done making our fish extender! We made our door magnets last night and started buy/make FE gifts!! :thumbsup2

How weird?! Although I thought the spiral binding was a nice touch. I need to start printing out all the other documents.

We are almost done making our fish extender! We made our door magnets last night and started buy/make FE gifts!! :thumbsup2
The only thing we need to print out is the signature page. I usually do that when I do the online check-in, but we've been out of ink for a while. I finally ordered some online last week, but am still waiting for it to arrive. I went a little crazy with the door signs and will have to narrow it down to a select few to print.

The only thing we need to print out is the signature page. I usually do that when I do the online check-in, but we've been out of ink for a while. I finally ordered some online last week, but am still waiting for it to arrive. I went a little crazy with the door signs and will have to narrow it down to a select few to print.

Oh will look forward to delivering your FE. Your door sounds real pretty :beach:

Oh will look forward to delivering your FE. Your door sounds real pretty :beach:
:blush: I'm not actually doing an FE. I stress out enough about packing, so I decided adding FE stuff to that would probably not be a good idea for me.

Zandy595 said:
:blush: I'm not actually doing an FE. I stress out enough about packing, so I decided adding FE stuff to that would probably not be a good idea for me.

Oh yes silly me! Sorry! Well your door sounds lovely anyway!

Maybe something for the MNSSP? :-) speaking of which are you going this year?

No, we've never been and Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! I would love to go sometime. We have annual passes to Universal Studios this yr so we haven't been to the Disney parks in quite a while.

scrapjacks said:
No, we've never been and Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! I would love to go sometime. We have annual passes to Universal Studios this yr so we haven't been to the Disney parks in quite a while.

Yes I can see how you would want to make use of those passes! The MNSSP is great though you should go sometime. Me and DW tried to get a booking at the pirates league before the evening but it was full! That would have been a fun costume!

Hi All in the FE. i have sent those in the FE a private message to see what you would like to do re distributing your gifts :-) let me know if you dont get it. :cool1:

Has anyone called to see what movies will be shown on our cruise?

Zandy595 said:
Has anyone called to see what movies will be shown on our cruise?

I did not realise you could do this! How exciting! We are in the UK so it would cost more for us to do this. Any local volunteers? :-)

I did not realise you could do this! How exciting! We are in the UK so it would cost more for us to do this. Any local volunteers? :-)
I was going to do it today, but realized I probably wouldn't be able to remember them all by the time I got off the phone. I have a horrible memory. I was trying to figure out how I could record the conversation, but haven't come up with any good ideas yet. LOL

If anyone else would like to call the number is 1-888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week we cruise.

I still might try to do it tomorrow.

I do know that Wreck it Ralph premEARS on 11/2.

My kids are hoping for Wreck it Ralph premiering! The little one also hope Avengers is still playing.

Frankenweenie is a Disney movie out right now.

Me and DW tried to get a booking at the pirates league before the evening but it was full! That would have been a fun costume!

I've been sewing pirate costumes all evening! lol A sash for one child, add lacing to neck of shirt for another, finished one shirt last night. I finally convinced 2 out of 3 kids to be pirates for Halloween & then wear again on the cruise for Pirate night.

Now trying to make a pirate wench outfit for me :)

I took this photo a few days ago. We drew a cruise countdown on the kitchen chalkboard. The kids change the number of days and occassionally try to a hidden mickey or their name.

The picture is close up to it is hard to tell but it is a chalkboard dh made when we moved in from a full 4'x8' sheet of wood. We usually just use it to draw chalk outlines of ourselves like a crimes scene :rotfl2: .. so we have a HUGE cruise countdown to look at.

100_1224.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter