November 1, 2012 ~ 3-Night Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Zandy595, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

That's really cool Dana! Nice drawing. I love the crime scene chalk outline idea. :rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RDP

RDP DIS Veteran

Not long now! Just saying ! :)

4. FLbadders5

FLbadders5 Earning My Ears

We made a countdown that our girls cut off a loop each day. At the beginning it was on the floor, now we are off the wall and almost a foot up the wall!! Makes it feel VERY soon!!! :cool1:

5. scrapjacks

scrapjacks Mouseketeer

Thanks Zandy!

This sounds fun. The shorter it gets the closer to Cruise time!

Did anyone find out about movies? If I remember I can try to call tomorrow.

What fun excursions has everyone booked? We haven't booked any this trip but my friend booked parasailing...I told her I would be the kind of friend that holds her purse and takes her photo instead!:)

Dana

6. Paula Sedley-Burke

Paula Sedley-Burke Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

We did not book any excursions either. Too many activities onboard to enjoy! Love to know about the movies though! Anyone tried the Aquaduck?

7. Conex4

Conex4 Earning My Ears

Hi all, I called this am - the agent did say to call back closer to our date as they may change- but right now :

The muppets, The adventgers (sp???) People like us; the odd life of timothy brown, and frankieweenie premiers on the ship on 10/5. There may have been one more... I will call closer to our sail date.

8. RDP

RDP DIS Veteran

We have booked a Cabanna, and a meal at Paulo, no other excursions. We plan to stay on the boat on the Nassau day and make the most of the boat facilities.

9. scrapjacks

scrapjacks Mouseketeer

Thanks!!

10. Zandy595

We didn't book anything last year and wished we had. So, I booked Ardastra Gardens & City Tour this time.

Yes, it was fun, but I got a lot wetter than I expected too. I sat in the front, DS sat in the back and I kept getting splashed in the face. DS and DH went on it a few more times, but I decided to hang out on a lounge chair and watch them. I think they can control how fast it goes because I watched it on other days and it seemed to go a lot slower than the day we went on it.

Thanks for calling. I'm pretty sure they'll also be showing Wreck it Ralph on our cruise since it opens on Nov. 2nd. They'll probably do a midnight premEAR in the Walt Disney Theater.

I'll add the list to page #1.

11. Paula Sedley-Burke

Cool re Aquaduck. I am disabled so it kind of scares me but DW looked at it longingly last year so I think she might grab a ring and try!

12. FLbadders5

You think so? My kids will be so thrilled if they do!! I called Saturday and was given the same list... I am off to work but later tonight I will type up what I was told, she also said to me to call 2 weeks before (specifically 1 day after that mark), so get a better idea of what will be showing. :)

13. Paula Sedley-Burke

Where do they show the movies please? Is there a theatre? I do not recall seeing one last year but I was in my stateroom ill most of the time!

14. Zandy595

I'm assuming they'll do what they've done in the past. When a Disney movie opens they usually have what they call a premEAR at midnight in the Walt Disney Theater.

Movies are shown in the Buena Vista Theater on deck 4, same deck as the Walt Disney Theater. http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/entertainment/buena-vista-theatre/

15. Paula Sedley-Burke

There is no disboards icon to display my excitement! Movies in the Walt Disney Theatre.

16. FLbadders5

OH!!! I am so excited, I really hope that they do it for this one! I was originally hoping to go on the one over Halloween, but just could not get the schedule to work. SO for this one to have the movie premier as an added bonus, would be AWESOME! :)

17. RDP

RDP DIS Veteran

Great trailer for wreck it Ralph on YouTube , can't wait! Looks like a great movie!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

18. Paula Sedley-Burke

FE Close date is upon us! Could this distribution order list could kindly be added to our beloved front page please Sandy? Thank you!

Night 1: Flbadders5 & Scrapjacks to deliver to conex4 (2034) & paula sedley-burke (5186)

Night 2: conex4 & paula sedley-burke to deliver to Flbadders (6086) & scrapjacks (6586)

Night 3: Do or Dark 'optional to deliver any goodbye gifts to any or all of the other staterooms or not the choice is yours!'

pixiedust:

19. Zandy595

Done. Just curious, what does "do or dark" mean?

20. Paula Sedley-Burke

It means do it or do not do it. As in its optional. The dark refers to not doing it like when a theatre show is dark for the evening and it is not showing.

I have left the last night as a free for all. People can decide if they want to deliver anymore gifts to any or all of the staterooms or not. We wont expect anything so any gifts will be a bonus! Hope that makes sense!

Paula

21. cflmom

cflmom Earning My Ears

17 more sleeps until our vacation starts!! Flying in on the 30th. Going to AK and then MNSSHP on the 31st. Then the cruise. It'll be my family's third Disney cruise!!

Can't wait!!!