Novelty sock / keychain Exchange sent received

Kara got her package today from KaylaJr's DD Jessica
She got-winnie the pooh socks, a pair of frog socks, a pair of polka dot socks, and a pair of yellow white and blue socks, she got a butterfly keyring and a princess photo album. Thanks so much!!!

Nothing fr me yet :sad2:

kaylajr said:
It should be there any time now

actually it should have been there already

but it is definatly on it's way

You were right! ;)

Thank you soooo much! I love my box of goodies. Ethan went right for the cup so he sure knew that was for him. He loves it. The things for the baby were just adorale. i love the mickey cap and booties and those sailor socks are just too cool! That was very thoughtful of you!

And for me,
a princess photo album
cute white socks that say Miss Understood
cool black shopping girl socks..hehe
and some very cute Tigger socks
A purse keyring and a keyring that says Keys I hav enot lost. :teeth:

Thank you so much again! I really love it all! :love:

Got my package today from SCRAPPINGMOM! She sent me:

A Nemo Lighted Key Chain - which immediately went on my keys,
Pink tink Socks
White and Pink striped socks
Green Tink socks
and white with yellow striped disney socks.

Thanks so much! I love em!

Delivery confirmation shows that my exchange package was delivered on 8/2. I haven't seen my exchange person post yet, so I hope they got it.

I DID get my package today! My neighbor had it.

Scappinmom sent me a four pack of Disney socks - a pink Eyeore that says love me, a blue Tigger pair that says naughty, a white Pooh and a brown Piglet that says cute. She also sent 2 keychains, one rubber bee and another a mini picture frame.

Thanks so much! :thanks:

Hello Exchangers!

I got a great box today. But I'm not sure from whom. The return address was marked over by the PO so....whoever sent to me THANKS!!!

I got three pair of socks....one pair says high maintanence (which my DH agreed with, :confused3 ), an Eeyore pair and a pair with purses. I also got two keychains, tweety bird and one that says "the keys I haven't lost". Hmmm, my DH agreed with that one too. Loved it all, thanks!

NikiM20 said:
Kara got her package today from KaylaJr's DD Jessica
She got-winnie the pooh socks, a pair of frog socks, a pair of polka dot socks, and a pair of yellow white and blue socks, she got a butterfly keyring and a princess photo album. Thanks so much!!!

Nothing fr me yet :sad2:
Glad it made it :teeth:

TheDisneyBunch said:
You were right! ;)

Thank you soooo much! I love my box of goodies. Ethan went right for the cup so he sure knew that was for him. He loves it. The things for the baby were just adorale. i love the mickey cap and booties and those sailor socks are just too cool! That was very thoughtful of you!

And for me,
a princess photo album
cute white socks that say Miss Understood
cool black shopping girl socks..hehe
and some very cute Tigger socks
A purse keyring and a keyring that says Keys I hav enot lost. :teeth:

Thank you so much again! I really love it all! :love:

The girls had fun shoping for the boys
they wanted to be sure they were included

glad it made it's way there :teeth:

mrsheppo said:
Delivery confirmation shows that my exchange package was delivered on 8/2. I haven't seen my exchange person post yet, so I hope they got it.
Jessica's did arrive and than things went crazy here
sorry

she got some really cool liquid filled key chains Green i think
she really loves them

and a few pair of tinkerbell socks which is her fave character

that is the report I got over the phone

she kept focusing of the keyrings

if i missed something I will update later when she is home

thank you very much
can't wait to see the keychains now
she just went on about them

kimmikayb said:
Hello Exchangers!

I got a great box today. But I'm not sure from whom. The return address was marked over by the PO so....whoever sent to me THANKS!!!

I got three pair of socks....one pair says high maintanence (which my DH agreed with, :confused3 ), an Eeyore pair and a pair with purses. I also got two keychains, tweety bird and one that says "the keys I haven't lost". Hmmm, my DH agreed with that one too. Loved it all, thanks!

That was from my DD

glad you enjoyed it
but tell me was there a small princess photo album too
there should have been

if not i have to figure out where it went :confused3

kaylajr said:
That was from my DD

glad you enjoyed it
but tell me was there a small princess photo album too
there should have been

if not i have to figure out where it went :confused3

OMG, yes! I'm so sorry. My DD5 snagged it so fast from me I had forgotten to add it to my thank you! She loves it, btw!

Please tell your DD thank you...it was really a fun exchange. Now, for the sandle weather to be over so that I can wear the socks!

kaylajr said:
Jessica's did arrive and than things went crazy here
sorry

she got some really cool liquid filled key chains Green i think
she really loves them

and a few pair of tinkerbell socks which is her fave character

that is the report I got over the phone

she kept focusing of the keyrings

if i missed something I will update later when she is home

thank you very much
can't wait to see the keychains now
she just went on about them

I'm glad Jessica liked everything. One of the keychains was a small diary. Both of them were lime green because of the DIS. There was also a set of Princess post it notes.

Sorry everything has been so crazy for you but thank you for hosting such a great exchange, Kayla.

Take care and relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter